Phillip Schofield #31 Unwise but not illegal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Good Day.

A Good Weekend looms.

Oh Philip, even Micheal Barrymore is saying what a loser.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I really don’t see why Eamonn is being cast as a villain for not outing this story himself. He’s one of the only people who has ever openly criticised PS while everyone else just put up and shut up.

Is everyone forgetting what Alison and Dermot said about him THIS WEEK during the tribute? But yet it’s Eamonn who is at fault??
Are people forgetting the power Philth had at ITV?? One word from him could do serious damage to careers of people who dared to disrupt his narrative. I don’t blame them at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I think you're being a little bit sensitive. There was a point in time where 'pourqoui' was a thing for 'why'? I know because I did and still do use it.
The thing is, I have not been a regular contributor to this thread but I am still interested in what is happening. I feel like I am being mocked.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Dan Wootton tweeted that ITV execs were told multiple times. There are persistent rumours Ruth Langsford reported Phillip’s behaviour to ITV top brass, and that it soured the relationship between Ruth and Phillip possibly to the point Ruth and her husband had to leave This Morning.

Assuming that Ruth at least, and possibly others, privately communicated their concerns to ITV executives, and also assuming that they didn’t suspect actually criminal behaviour so couldn’t do much else with the facts, I think they probably did enough.

The only other thing would be to escalate the profile of the allegations with their names attached and risk being gaslighted as crazy & bitter trolls, or sued, or having their career thrown entirely off-track, when it wasn’t for for rest of the production’s team to investigate or or verify the concerns they had, but simply to report them to those whose jobs are to manage and oversee. That’s how most workplaces work isn’t it?

Now I DO want to know everything ITV execs knew and when and that will be the interesting part to me personally.

Last edited:
Reactions: 82
Last thread. I agree, they’ve been tit. I think they should call it a night.
I don’t think they would be able to keep up to be honest they’ve done such a bad job at crisis management so far nevermind when it’s moving at this pace 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can understand why people are pissed off at Eamonn and Dan. They are coming across two faced, if you’ve known allllll the time why now? Why not then? Why not before? Why are you shouting now that the whole of social media has forced this story out.

Both of them and more at the time of him coming out knew of this story yet acted for the press and was bigging PS up calling him an inspiration and they knew it was a cover up.

They are jumping on the bandwagon because they can and it makes them look good, they knew what PS was a groomer and dated someone who he had great power over which in itself is a HR nightmare in a normal workplace.

All these people who knew should be ashamed of themselves!!! That includes Eamonn. I don’t like PS but these celebs acting all godly now is just so ugly.

Just my opinion, but I think there HAS been a super injunction.
It's been rumoured for ages that there was one and it ended this week.

Thats why now because they can finally say what they know.
And Phillochio is trying to head them off at the pass by confessing to part of what he's done in the hope the rest will stay hidden.
Damage limitation attempt.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I'm waiting to see how much itv's share price drops. That will be the indication as to whether this morning can survive this.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The thing is, I have not been a regular contributor to this thread but I am still interested in what is happening. I feel like I am being mocked.
You're not! I've only joined in this thread tonight. It was just a saying that was around for a while. Honestly, I doubt it was meant in a horrible way. Definitely stay 💜.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Well, knock me down with a witch's broom! Been out at the coast all day (having a lovely time) when this broke and have only just settled down to catch up with the news. Schofe was the initial reason I came over to Tattle (after the Digital Spy wipeout) and stayed. Haven't JUST things come 'full circle'? Dammit, I've so much to catch up on, now, it's gonna be the wee small hours and beyond 'til bedtime. Well, Tattlers, you saw this coming. Not got much to add but just....WOW! Crikey, Moses.

My main concern in this is for Matthew Mc Greevy. Hoping he's ok and feeling supported. He might have been 'legal age' when the physical shenanigans began but he was still very young and it most certainly won't have been an 'equal' relationship, by any means.

Couldn't give a flat damn about Holly. She'll always look out for number 1.

Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.