Phillip Schofield #27 A crash of drums, a flash of light. It's time that Schofe was out of sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carol McGiffin would have worked with MM wouldn't she and would be aware of the rumours? I know she wasn't on Loose Women that often in recent years but must have crossed paths with him at some point :unsure: I can't remember if she followed him on IG.

My Mum met Carol at her book signing years ago and said she was lovely. Sherrie Hewson was also there and was really friendly too.

Reactions: 22
Comments on Holly’s instagram are something! I thought she would have deleted them all but some are still there. Calling her en enabler too.

Reactions: 13
That’s what happens if you have too much sun and a nose job
My daughter is 37 and looks way younger than Miss Molly in fact when she went shopping with her 2 little ones they ask her for ID when buying a bread knife she was not sure if she should be flattered or offended 🤣
---
They all bleeping know!!! They’ve definitely got all the dodgy pics of Phil and Simon with the theatre kids and MM ready to go- just waiting for the right time to make them public. Come on, MPs, speak up in the House of Commons!!!
They won’t get involved in case one the team
are in the 😉club

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just drifting off listening to bbc radio 5live
The evening musings will be break up songs to go with H&P break up 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Wasn't Carol McGuffin's husband quite young when they met?

Not saying she groomed him but she might feel she shouldn't be commenting on the age gap.

She can still call him out for being a bullying little haemorrhoid though.

Off topic but is anyone experiencing problems with typing posts on here lately? It keeps adding loads of empty lines and moving the cursor, particularly when I'm quoting a post?
Mark was 26 when he met carol

Reactions: 10
Because he’s a narcissist and this is what happens. They gaslight, they love bomb, they manipulate, i originally joined this group because of the stories about him, and my rabbit hole led me to tattle, thank god 🙌🏻
Look at Amber Heard, they probably went to acting school together 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just looked that up. They were in a group skiing, hosted by Kelli Hoppen. Kelli has a lot of gay mates who go on holiday with her - she goes away with Alan Carr too. Luke Evans gives me the creeps though. Alan is a sweetheart.
Completely agree on Luke Evans, creepy especially the older he gets.

He also looks a a good decade older than he is, maybe Sun damage catching up on him.
---
I suspect ITV were hoping to ride this out until September when a new line up could start and everything be handled quietly. But its snowballing too quickly

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Phillip must have something on Piers Morgan because for someone that has an opinion on everything he seems to be suspiciously quiet on this subject.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Perhaps to be the Last one standing. Pride. Before he leaps he met what a cushy goodbye package or better claim on retirement package. Lined up work at ITVand then jump ship.
Who knows,
but definately a mistake to return as its got scrutinised the show and them.
I could understand the cushy goodbye package making him stay but you'd think they would have already offered him one.

I read somewhere someone that those at TM said he was a shadow of his former self so why put himself through it day after day? He must have enough money to retire and many do at 60.

Reactions: 10
Phillip must have something on Piers Morgan because for someone that has an opinion on everything he seems to be suspiciously quiet on this subject.
There’s somehing there alright. It’s becoming obvious through Piers silence. He was extremely keen to shut Joan Collins up as well when she started saying everyone knew Phil was gay. Is he embarrassed because he deliberately ignored it and wrote that biography of Philip? Does he not want that bought up or something?

Was Piers at ITV when the Mccanns happened? Was he also on board with Frizzells narrative that they did nothing wrong at all and to attack anyone who said otherwise? Because that doesn’t seem like the position he would usually take when parents left 3 children alone to go out drinking. Yet it appears everyone at ITV daytime was singing religiously from Frizzell hymnsheet on this matter. - did even one person at ITV condemn them?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I've just seen one of Gloria Hunniford's grandsons is friends with Philth's youngest.

I wonder if he's another victim of The Man With No Lips?

I really hope Dear Old Glo hasn't introduced the poor lad to Kitty either.
Gloria Hunniford's ex son in law is Russ Lindsay he is friends with Philth to, he also was involved with James grant management which was management company's name before it was changed to YMU, Philth is friendly with Peter Powell and seemingly there are rumours about him to,

Reactions: 15
Gloria Hunniford's ex son in law is Russ Lindsay he is friends with Philth to, he also was involved with James grant management which was management company's name before it was changed to YMU, Philth is friendly with Peter Powell and seemingly there are rumours about him to,
Christ they’re all wronguns 😖

Reactions: 13
There is something about women with such curly hair that I simply do not trust. Captain Tom's daughter, Chrissie Watts, Nadia Sawhala. And Kelly Hoppen. They're all the same.
Her hair is awful. Although when she was going out with Nicky Clarke and had it straightened it wasn’t much better.

She is def in the Filth fan club, hanging on as she wants to be mainstream famous. Not just the Queen of Boring Beige

Reactions: 7
Kim Woodburn is an absolute legend. She never got the credit for her absolute Queen performances on the Jungle but more so CBB, where she didn’t take anyone’s tit. Especially that clown Nicola McLean. Sorry Nicole. 🤣
Nominaton time.

Kim: “I nominate Nicole”

Nicola: “It’s Nicola”

Kim: “Oh don’t be stupid”

😂😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.