Phillip Schofield #27 A crash of drums, a flash of light. It's time that Schofe was out of sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen one of Gloria Hunniford's grandsons is friends with Philth's youngest.

I wonder if he's another victim of The Man With No Lips?

I really hope Dear Old Glo hasn't introduced the poor lad to Kitty either.
Karen keating and Phillip dated and he apparently then set her up with her husband.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I don't get why he doesn't just leave?! Everyday he's on screen there's more scrutiny of him. Why would someone continue in any job where they are clearly strongly disliked and talked about constantly, never mind the UK press pulling him to shreds. I just don't get why he's still there.
Arrogance - but I doubt he will be there in September. X

Reactions: 14
Kim Woodburn is an absolute legend. She never got the credit for her absolute Queen performances on the Jungle but more so CBB, where she didn’t take anyone’s tit. Especially that clown Nicola McLean. Sorry Nicole. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Kim Woodburn is an absolute legend. She never got the credit for her absolute Queen performances on the Jungle but more so CBB, where she didn’t take anyone’s tit. Especially that clown Nicola McLean. Sorry Nicole. 🤣
Loved her in CBB! I really wanted her to win. She just told it how it was lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Dan Wooten on GB News right now with Carol McGiffin, Adam Brookes and Matthew Lancer (something to do with Labour)

All three say they dislike Phil
Carol went on TM a few times, PS dismissive of her, she’s heard many stories of him being unpleasant especially to people further down the pecking order.
Adam Brookes mentioned the internet rumours a few times
…..and says he has a few friends in the media and no one has anything good to say about PS who is rude and nasty to certain people

Dan concludes by saying this cannot go on, it’s like the Alistair Campbell school of crisis management, you can only last a certain number of days, it’s escalating like a snowball and the Deputy PM even mentioned it in Parliament today and every single person knows about the internet rumours.
it was brilliant 🤣
GMB News figures must've sky rocketed.
Has Piers Morgan said anything.
He usually has an opinion on everything.

Reactions: 13
You chicken livered adulterer! 😆
Tears were streaming down my face on that episode. I’ve never laughed at TV like that ever. Had to edit to say, ‘David’s dead’ also iconic, and the Lee Ryan love triangle. Don’t make mad tv like that anymore 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Convenient the brothers sentencing is on a Friday….
Surely the sentencing of his perv brother will escalate this whole debacle again? I truly hope that is what finishes him off. I’m surprised more people haven’t commented on him not reporting his brother when h confided in him.

Reactions: 26
Surely the sentencing of his perv brother will escalate this whole debacle again? I truly hope that is what finishes him off. I’m surprised more people haven’t commented on him not reporting his brother when h confided in him.
Yeah but he will have the whole weekend for it to die down. Convenient. All these judges and lawyers are Masons aswell.

Reactions: 13
They all bleeping know!!! They’ve definitely got all the dodgy pics of Phil and Simon with the theatre kids and MM ready to go- just waiting for the right time to make them public. Come on, MPs, speak up in the House of Commons!!!
There was a sly dig in the House of Commons today. Did anyone else hear it?

Reactions: 8
What we have learnt, queue gate they didn't care about public opinion and decided to ride it out. All the issues now they are trying to do the same but the media are not letting it go as easily, never mind what is actually happening with Holly and Phil and their PR etc. Looking on my SM either there is either paid positive posts or there is still some that 'worship' and have no idea what everything is all about.
At the very least for Phil is abuse of power re MM, covering for his brother and the questionable character reference and Holly ignoring a young trainee being treated differently to others and going along with the 'coming out' when it was forced otherwise the MM story would break etc.
Sorry not well written but you get the gist.
Perfectly in agreement and well written !

Seen the gushy posts and they have mostly all just been created and locked down . We see you Philth👎

Reactions: 8
Just found this via Twitter …. And then FB - crying with laughter at some of the posts 🤣 I’d love to know if Philth knows of its existence! 🤣
IMG_9857.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.