Phillip Schofield #27 A crash of drums, a flash of light. It's time that Schofe was out of sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rylan is laughing his head off on the radio right now and shouted ‘party’ after he played a song after the news, which included stuff about Scrote 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

Goodbye from TM our beloved Schofe
Pats got one son in jail, how long til it's both?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What is breaking in the next few days in the news?? 🤔🤔🤔 the end of an injunction.....?
All this........ more to come.........?

My partners just said " as you know I've never liked the bleep, hes another Saville, hiding "

ITV have obviously sacked him ; an untenable situation. Advertisers kiss of death , financial etc......

I can't wait for the papers these next few days......

Reactions: 20
Came straight here lol.

Told you his brother getting sentenced was a Framing Britney Spears thing (ie, just the beginning). The next few days will be interesting.

Reactions: 17
I can't believe I napped and woke up to the news alert!!
I tend to agree there is more to this, the timing is suss as is the with immediate effect. He and Fern fell out but she still got her big farewell.
I hope something does come out tomorrow but I won't hold my breath!

Reactions: 17
I think the post by Holly makes it pretty clear they have fallen out, no gushing love fest especially after recently Phil stated Holly was his rock.

I can see another dramatic episode where somebody holds Hollys hand as she’s told she’s ever so brave and she can do this ie Phil’s coming out.

Holly can do one she’s not to be trusted.
Holly will be being stroked by Dermot O’Leary while Alison and Josie play the parts of Ruth and Eamonn.

Joel will be wondering what he’s let himself in for. Rochelle will be wondering what day it is.

Matthew Wright will be heard banging on the door, wondering why he can’t get in. The Creepmans will be telling him it’s not his fault.

Holly will be where she loves to be - in the middle, holding court. Alison has been one night out with her and her pals so she’ll feel safe. Maybe safe enough to spill a few stories to the press Holly doesn’t want to do herself.

The piano player will be invited back to tinkle out a few songs throughout Monday morning including ‘Since You’ve Been Gone’, ‘Somebody That I Used to Know’ and a sing-a-long rendition of ‘Irreplaceable’ in time to hand over to Ruth at Loose Women who is a shell of her former self, having spent all weekend laughing and drinking champagne

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.