Phillip Schofield #27 A crash of drums, a flash of light. It's time that Schofe was out of sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More than anything I hope Matthew and others get justice one day... I quite liked Philip when I followed him on Snapchat when I was uni because I thought his stories were quite funny and he seemed personable but then I slowly realised he drinks heavily and uses the app to chat to people who are significantly younger than him. He's a wrong 'un and I hope more people realise it because God knows how many people he has taken advantage of at this point.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
no mention of Dancing on Ice! there's no way in hell they'll be back together for that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I can imagine he’s trying to negotiate a deal for ‘my week of hell - Philip Schofield tells all’ to garner sympathy

Reactions: 19
Can‘t believe I went out for lunch and missed it all !!! At last, so many of us have been waiting for three years and longer for this. Halleluja.

Reactions: 17
At this stage I'm unclear if Tony Dortie is accusing Basil Brush or Simon Parkin:

Reactions: 3
Holly has taken early leave from This Morning and won’t be back until 5th June

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
His exit would have been very carefully coordinated, and he was probably holding on until agreement was made about his other ITV commitments and the wording from ITV and Holly in respect of his departure. Until he was satisfied of a 'warm exit', he was going to keep on broadcasting until they dared to kick him out or gave him what he wanted.

So I think the writing has been on the wall for at least a week or two, and perhaps much longer. Only now has ITV and Holly given in and agreed to appear sad about him leaving. I could be wrong, but I doubt he left without exit arrangements being decided between his lawyers and ITV/Holly so he can save a bit of face. That is probably what the last week has been about: his last bit of power over the team.

Reactions: 24
With immediate effect - they only do that when it’s serious. Not just a falling out with a colleague.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.