Phillip Schofield #27 A crash of drums, a flash of light. It's time that Schofe was out of sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was obviously sacked, his statement said I understand ITV said this couldn’t go on, so they obviously binned him. They’re talking about it in length on bbc news now.

Dolly saying the sofa won’t be the same without him FFS, is there a more plastic two faced phoney on tv than her right now. duck right off Dolly, if she writes tit like this she deserves to go down with him, obviously an enabler, fake as duck. To quote Kim Woodburn she’s a two faced witch or more faces than a town hall clock.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
'We look forward to continuing our relationship with Phillip starting with The British Soap Awards in June and a brand new peak time series to come.'

no, please spare us.
So, in other words, their reason he's leaving TM is because of Holly?

Ffs.....read the bleeping room ITV!

Reactions: 11
Well, well, well....

How splendid.

Another bleep has the rug pulled from under him

Lolsssss

Couldn't have happened to a nicer enabler Saville er! I mean schofield

Schofield, at home, right now.... 😆😆💀

MV5BNTI4NTc2NzQtNmVmZS00N2Q2LWE5MjItMDZjNGE5NmE4OGViXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I broke a leg running here 😅 what’s he playing at with that statement? No way he’s gonna present the soap awards

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So glad ITV have finally grown a pair, and shown him the door. Long overdue. (By at least 3 years)
Seen a comment on Sky News FB page, that they reckon Holly will make a leaving statement in the next couple of weeks and that this is the start of the ‘phase out’.

Reactions: 24
Must be something big about to come out if he's leaving immediately. Him & Fern fell out and she still got a leaving show. Just shows you what a farce this week has been trying to act like nothing was going on.

Hopefully the new prime time series is a documentary about his life behind bars.

Reactions: 42
Needed to have a puff of my inhaler after running straight over after hearing the news while on another fred. Good riddance philth…that’s all. Hope his sidekick goes next. Bring back Eamon and Ruth!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I really hope MM feels brave enough to tell his story. House of cards falling down around schofe.

Reactions: 29
Hollys statement is like just a random colleague you kinda see having a leaving doo and you go because you spoke once at the printer!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
They tell me that it's easy to quit, funny coming from somebody that's not dealing with it 🎵🥀

Reactions: 3
Just woken up from a nap and sat in the garden enjoying this beautiful weather only to see when I picked up my phone that he’s gone! Wonderful news, going to enjoy a G&T in celebration.

Reactions: 22
This has all given me a splendid appetite , now 😃😃

I might do a spot of lunch... 😃😃😆😆

On a serious note; several posters on here, earlier in this thread ( who have our unwavering support & respect 😎😎) posted comments on this thread about personal issues similar to all this that they , themselves were in.

I hope that they take some good feeling themselves , today, in this news , and they know that other Tattlers on here are thinking of them , also.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.