Phillip Schofield #27 A crash of drums, a flash of light. It's time that Schofe was out of sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His statement
I don't think TM target viewers check his insta stories. Well I for 1 cannot wait for tomorrow's papers even though I'll be working.

Time for a wee glass of vino and I'm settling myself down to watch the aftermath. Cmon Eamonn, Ruth, Rylan! We're all here!!! And I'm so hoping a Scottish paper will do us proud and tell the truth rather than all these articles alluding to wrongdoing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If you know what’s good for you avoid Matthew Wrights twitter post🤮 and the comments under it 🙄🙄 hopefully the papers will put the dumb f*ckers in the picture re Schofe

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
People are already telling Amanda Holden to ‘be kind’. FFS that man does not deserve anyones ‘kindness’. They are going to look so stupid when the truth comes out.

• Wow
Reactions: 47
All, their statement have been posted several times - no need to keep posting.

If you just want to say something tiny like "great news" or "finally" use the like buttons on the statements as load of one word posts that add nothing hinder the conversation

Reactions: 32
People are already telling Amanda Holden to ‘be kind’. FFS that man does not deserve anyones ‘kindness’. They are going to look so stupid when the truth comes out.
Be Kinders are very stereotypically women enthralled by Facebook, their tv and celebrities, and have a blind, low IQ innocence about them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
God I know....just saw a thread on FB and people going on about witch hunts and "be kind" they're going to look very silly.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just woke up from a nap, seen the Sky News notification and couldn’t get on here quick enough 🤣 now to pour a Prosecco to celebrate the news woohooo 🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think the post by Holly makes it pretty clear they have fallen out, no gushing love fest especially after recently Phil stated Holly was his rock.

I can see another dramatic episode where somebody holds Hollys hand as she’s told she’s ever so brave and she can do this ie Phil’s coming out.

Holly can do one she’s not to be trusted.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.