Phillip Schofield #27 A crash of drums, a flash of light. It's time that Schofe was out of sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ink hasn’t dried on his next super injunction and the slimey scoffe has jumped ship …. No longer ITV’s golden boy …. Speaking of boys 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Imagine what the viewing figures will be for Monday morning because I'm really intrigued to see if they make a statement about Phil leaving or not....

I must make sure to add more popcorn to my shopping list 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I wasn’t going to drink tonight but it’s time to crack open the Prosecco. 🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't even watch This Morning and I am ecstatic that he's stepped down... now he needs to step down from the other shows he presents and duck off into obscurity.

Reactions: 22
About time but I didn't think he would yet though! Must have been forced.

Reactions: 18
Tony Dortie on Twitter has straight out accused him of grooming, the story will break eventually. If he had a super injunction, it is worthless now.

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Clearly they had fallen out cos there’s no sentiment or anything remotely gushy in that post….it’s polite but blunt….there’s a lot more to run on this falling out…..and I’m here for it all 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
Exactly!! Thanks him for his knowledge!! No thanks for his friendship and the fact they shared huge chunks of their non tv lives together!!! That’s a serious falling out.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.