Phillip Schofield #26 C'mon ITV stop being silly, get rid of Philth and his errant willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly don't know how Holly has had the brass gonads to sit there on TV knowing what's (allegedly) to come. Not just as a mother, but as a human, how isn't she pulling out of there sharpish? Is a job really worth that much? I get they're paid handsomely (more than they're worth for the mind-number that is TM) but bleeping hell. All morals go out of the window at the sight of £££. He's no better either. The fact he hasn't come out and said "this is categorically untrue" when he claimed when he came out he just wanted to be honest is really bleeping hypocritical. Just when it suits, eh, Phil?

Reactions: 24
ITV just basically tried to gaslight all the viewers. No problems here… all is great… tomorrow will be the same. I felt sorry for Holly today, she looked so uncomfortable. Phillip has got to go
I felt like it’s was an act with Holly tbh, i think she’s manipulative. I got the vibe she was trying to look uncomfortable to take some of the heat off her self. Like I’m here but I don’t really to be……

Reactions: 14
I didn't follow the story but I did see a photo of the scene and there was blood everywhere. I dont think it's OTT based on the pic I saw.
In fairness it wasn’t a little slap by all accounts. She smashed a lamp over his head while he slept.

On 12 December 2019, police were called to Flack's flat in London after she allegedly assaulted Burton by hitting him in the head with a lamp. Burton called the police from Flack's flat and was allegedly "begging for help" from the operator, with Burton saying "she tried to kill me mate".

Police found Flack covered with blood when they arrived, and they reported that she admitted that she had struck Burton (saying "I did it, I whacked him round the head like that")

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m not sure what the point is being made here. Comparing Holly & Phil to these evil monsters is a bit of a stretch even if all the rumours on Phillip are true. Not to belittle what MM may have gone through but it’s no where near as bad as the torture and murder of young children. It’s comments like these that give tattle a bad name when most discussions are very balanced and so much fantastic gathering of intel etc. It gives Phillip ammunition to say I’ve been compared to a serial killer woah is me etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
DW is absolutely vile - well known for being a bully himself, he might have well have put that noose round Caroline Flack's neck. He's a hypocrite !
Who says Caroline was hanging on his every word? She killed herself because she had poor mental health and made some bad decisions in her life.

I’m really sick of the media, CPS or the police being blamed for her death.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
I wasn't excusing what CF did to her boyfriend but DW hounded her whilst crawling up the arse of Ant McPartlin who was shitfaced and crashed into a car carrying a 6 year old. ITV seem to give the men more of a pass than the women and so does DW.

Reactions: 26
I heard that his contract is up in September, plus they both take a summer break, I bet itv are counting the days until their summer hols. 😂 Being the control freak narc that he is, he will have made sure his lawyers prevent him from being sacked right now, that’s exactly why he’s called them in. So we can just sit back and watch Holly squirm all this week 😂 she’ll have to invent another illness, maybe Philitis. They’ll probably stick another presenter on with him next week.

Did anyone see the BAFTAs last night Joe Lycett won and they read a letter out by him, saying he couldn’t be there because his PR team told him that apparently he’s got Shingles 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I still don’t get what’s holding the papers back in printing the whole sorry saga. It’s true and because so, he can’t sue right?
I’d love to be fly on the wall of the ITV Studios. Surely someone will break ranks and leak how things are there truly and not this facade they are airing.
Yes and she sadly had years of really difficult mental health issues. Suicide is very complex. I hate the whole ‘be kind’ bandwagon that everyone jumped on. Such bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
*not me totally finishing work early to catch up with Tattle🙈😆*

Let's be honest now. IF Holly didn't know what Syphilis was up to (grooming/nonce) then she certainly does now.

Shes not a (complete) idiot, she is reading social media, willing to bet she'd also reading here

(Hi Holly! We know, that you know, we know)

She NOW knows everything. And probably more than we do.

Yet she is willing to carry on presenting TM with him.
Which makes her just as bad, if not worse.

Shes Esther MK2

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.