Phillip Schofield #26 C'mon ITV stop being silly, get rid of Philth and his errant willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure what the point is being made here. Comparing Holly & Phil to these evil monsters is a bit of a stretch even if all the rumours on Phillip are true. Not to belittle what MM may have gone through but it’s no where near as bad as the torture and murder of young children. It’s comments like these that give tattle a bad name when most discussions are very balanced and so much fantastic gathering of intel etc. It gives Phillip ammunition to say I’ve been compared to a serial killer woah is me etc.

Yes, I admt its close to the bone and I thought twice about posting it. But ultimately we can all have a laugh here and I'd be more worried about someone who actually thought they were on the same level.

Apologies if I've offended anyone but I think it was clearly meant as a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
What message would that be sending his daughters who are both adults? That’s something you do for young children.

I thought he did that as he wasn’t holding any cue cards so it was the signal they were official results and not just who he fancied saving!
His daughters would have been young when he started, but he’s only stopped recently.

Reactions: 6
DM are on it, there's a body language person giving a low down on this mornings TM

Love that the mail story mentions yet again the young runner who left the show suddenly, and how it was ‘mysterious‘. They are definitely not letting it go. Even if Schofield hasn’t done anything illegal it’s downright immoral and not what you expect from a show that‘s all about family etc. I’m really shocked at ITV not doing something when the story is absolutely everywhere. Isn’t this bringing the company into disrepute? In any other job he’d be out on his ear a long time ago.

Reactions: 26
Yes, I admt its close to the bone and I thought twice about posting it. But ultimately we can all have a laugh here and I'd be more worried about someone who actually thought they were on the same level.

You haven't offended me - i knew it was a joke. Bad taste - yes, but this is tattle afterall!
---
That’s vile, sick. You are equating Holly to Myra Hindley.
It's a joke?

Reactions: 14
Yes and she sadly had years of really difficult mental health issues. Suicide is very complex. I hate the whole ‘be kind’ bandwagon that everyone jumped on. Such bullshit.
Million percent. Anyone who watched the doc about her can see she had some very complex mental health issues. Even her twin sister said she knew one day they'd lose her to suicide. Granted the press intrusion didn't help at all but so much more contributed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Have to say I didn't take it as anything other than a joke tbh, love a bit of black humour!

Reactions: 31
Re itv and his contract. Surely they could cancel it on the grounds he's brought the company/organisation into disrepute

Reactions: 27
Re itv and his contract. Surely they could cancel it on the grounds he's brought the company/organisation into disrepute
They could, but given how brass necked he’s shown himself to be he wouldn‘t go quietly. Anyone else in his shoes would have taken a break and laid low for a bit. The fact he’s hired PR people and lawyers suggests he’s going to fight this every step of the way. It’s going to get even messier IMO. Expect lots more ‘statements’ from him and more mud slinging from Holly and those who’ve had enough of him ITV.

Reactions: 15
I wasn't excusing what CF did to her boyfriend but DW hounded her whilst crawling up the arse of Ant McPartlin who was shitfaced and crashed into a car carrying a 6 year old. ITV seem to give the men more of a pass than the women and so does DW.
Disagree slightly. It's not the sex, it's the power and popularity. Ant and Dec are massively popular and ITVs biggest stars. Caroline really was very minor and really only had love island as her big gig. She was disposable (from a presenting POV), Ant isn't.

Also agree re the outpouring of 'be kind' regarding Caroline. If she had been a man doing that to a female partner people would be after blood. And mental health is far too complex to blame any one person or event for causing it.

Reactions: 28
They could, but given how brass necked he’s shown himself to be he wouldn‘t go quietly. Anyone else in his shoes would have taken a break and laid low for a bit. The fact he’s hired PR people and lawyers suggests he’s going to fight this every step of the way. It’s going to get even messier IMO. Expect lots more ‘statements’ from him and more mud slinging from Holly and those who’ve had enough of him ITV.
He won’t lay low for a bit because that will be the end of his career.
John Leslie and Michael Barrymore did that and were never seen again on prime time tv.

Reactions: 23
I find it very interesting that ITV aren't even denying the claims that Phil/Holly have fallen out, yet they couldn't deny claims of Ruth filing an official complaint quick enough.

What the media are saying is pretty obviously true, judging from this alone.

Reactions: 17
If Holly had a decent PR team (or her head screwed on herself) she'd put out a statement refusing to work with him. It doesn't have to say anything liableous or give direct reasons as to why but just state circumstances have recently changed and that she doesn't feel able to continue on This Morning at the moment. Then we can all read between the lines and give her a bit of credit for standing up to him, as at the moment he's dragging her down on his sinking ship.

It almost condones his behaviour by enabling him to control her - which is exactly what has been going on for years.

It might not be a popular opinion but I feel Holly is also a victim of his coercive control. He minces about that studio like he's untouchable. She's the puppet and he's the puppet master.

Reactions: 31
Their narcissism is in overdrive, they are getting so much media coverage unfortunately

Reactions: 10
Katie Hopkins explicitly mentioned MM in one of her Youtube lives. I saw it on TikTok an hour ago and tried to find it to post here but it seems to have been taken down. She said that 'everyone at ITV knows, and I know Holly knows, and they know I know, that he met this runner when he was 8 or something, Matthew, then he became a runner for everything: the ice, this morning, so on. And no one's allowed to mention it.'

She's pretty much the highest profile person to specifically say his name. Crept a lot closer than DW or GB News has.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
To be honest I can't see Holly sticking around TM for long even I'd Philth does get the chop. Any decent PR team would be telling her to cut her losses and run.

Reactions: 8
This whole situation reminds me very much of Jared Leto. Fauxmoi reddit/twitter/crazydaysandnights can't wrap their collective heads why despite all his films flopping, being box office poision, legendary talls of bad behaviour on set, let alone the 'alleged' sex abuse stories of which there are legion, this guy still pops up everywhere. He's under contract with Disney with one film coming out this year and he's going to be in Tron 3 and now he's popping up doing interviews for his band's new album. No one likes the guy, but you can't get rid of him and with the memes of morbius, I think a lot of people have tried to just turn him into a laughing stock, but no, he's still got work. What does Leto have on people?

Reactions: 14
I can't understand why they wouldn't just pay him off to see out the end of it at home. If they lose revenue with him being on, it would be worth it. Cancelling might be more trouble legally than it's worth. But then maybe they have already offered to pay him big money to piss off and perhaps he won't cos he's such an arrogant bastard. In that case they'd have to literally ban him from the building and put out ads saying "X" will be presenting tomorrow.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.