Phillip Schofield #26 C'mon ITV stop being silly, get rid of Philth and his errant willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure what the point is being made here. Comparing Holly & Phil to these evil monsters is a bit of a stretch even if all the rumours on Phillip are true. Not to belittle what MM may have gone through but it’s no where near as bad as the torture and murder of young children. It’s comments like these that give tattle a bad name when most discussions are very balanced and so much fantastic gathering of intel etc. It gives Phillip ammunition to say I’ve been compared to a serial killer woah is me etc.
Schofield is a manipulative groomer who should be off out screens - but I totally agree with you, comparing him to Brady is not helping the cause against him.

Reactions: 14
If Holly had a decent PR team (or her head screwed on herself) she'd put out a statement refusing to work with him. It doesn't have to say anything liableous or give direct reasons as to why but just state circumstances have recently changed and that she doesn't feel able to continue on This Morning at the moment. Then we can all read between the lines and give her a bit of credit for standing up to him, as at the moment he's dragging her down on his sinking ship.

It almost condones his behaviour by enabling him to control her - which is exactly what has been going on for years.

It might not be a popular opinion but I feel Holly is also a victim of his coercive control. He minces about that studio like he's untouchable. She's the puppet and he's the puppet master.
Didn't see it this morning but reading about the body language - him moving closer to her, staring at her, and her moving away and not wanting to look him in the eyes, I actually do feel sorry for her now even though she's not without blame either. She'll have some balls of steel if he isn't gotten rid of until July and she stays that long presenting with him because I know I couldn't do it.

Reactions: 18
ITV Daytime is a rancid, toxic, pile of steaming excrement with Schofield sitting on top of the cowpat. The longer this goes on the more I become convinced he's got incriminating evidence against a person or persons at ITV, either on the management side or the showbiz side, or both.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Look who has liked Katie Hopkins video…Eamonn 👏🏼💪🏼
Jesus he really has! Fair play to him actually. But if the press get a hold of that it'll be a story. He probably doesn't give a duck at this stage though and I don't blame him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
If Holly had a decent PR team (or her head screwed on herself) she'd put out a statement refusing to work with him. It doesn't have to say anything liableous or give direct reasons as to why but just state circumstances have recently changed and that she doesn't feel able to continue on This Morning at the moment. Then we can all read between the lines and give her a bit of credit for standing up to him, as at the moment he's dragging her down on his sinking ship.

It almost condones his behaviour by enabling him to control her - which is exactly what has been going on for years.

It might not be a popular opinion but I feel Holly is also a victim of his coercive control. He minces about that studio like he's untouchable. She's the puppet and he's the puppet master.
I agree with you in principle, but i suspect she’s worried about being cast as ‘difficult to work with’ by TV execs if she’s the one who brings things to a head. TM is still an ITV flagship programme & if they‘re minded to blame someone for killing the golden goose, she might find her career tanks alongside his. She probably thinks it’s safer to at least appear to be trying to save the brand (although I bet her PR people are briefing against him continuously now, to position her as a victim).

Reactions: 15
Sounds like his lawyers are attempting to shut all negative press about him (despite uk having a free press at the moment).

Hope Dan Wootton spills as much as he can later, he seems know someone on the TM team.

And he should let P's lawyers attempt/threaten to sue him so it can go to court and reveal all.

Doubt it would happen though as DW's bosses at gb news probably wouldn't favour it

Yes, I admt its close to the bone and I thought twice about posting it. But ultimately we can all have a laugh here and I'd be more worried about someone who actually thought they were on the same level.

Apologies if I've offended anyone but I think it was clearly meant as a joke.
I liked it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To be honest with you it wouldn’t make any difference to me who presented This Morning it’s a stale format and time to get rid.

Same goes for Loose Women.

However it’s a mark of how pig ignorant ITV not even to mention what’s going on. They could have just said we realise there are lots of stories around but we’re here for you to do a job etc.
There obv is an issue or theyd of mentioned it

Reactions: 6
Katie Hopkins said M's name almost a month ago, before the feud hit the press.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’d really like to see Holly gone too, its that fake high pitched squeal and mindless giggling that I can’t stand. I wonder if she’s half cut most of the time, as this video proves. She’s a spineless creep who’s always sucked up to Phil, while he constantly took the piss out of her. Shes only ditching him now so she doesn’t go down with the ship. Seems Phil’s so called “rock” has fallen on him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Jesus he really has! Fair play to him actually. But if the press get a hold of that it'll be a story. He probably doesn't give a duck at this stage though and I don't blame him.
I really hope they do! Proves everything we’ve been saying by him liking that…she mentions “the runner” and he was working in TM at the time Matthew was there 👏🏼

Reactions: 9
Shes only ditching him now so she doesn’t go down with the ship

Nah, that ship has sailed and merely a dot on the horizon at this point. IMO Phil is a nasty bleep who will blackmail Holly to stay alongside him, an absolute turd of a man who'll destroy anyone who'll try and destroy him.

Reactions: 14
He's been around social media long enough to know that people can see what he's liked so he's probably feeling like "duck it" now that the knives are out for Philth. He's been waiting a long time for this, just like the rest of us except multiplied by 100. I'd be bleeping ecstatic if I were him.

• Haha
Maybe it’s not that deep, maybe Holly just likes the money 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe she knows there’s no other gig waiting for her and hoping they just replace him and not her.

Reactions: 11
TM seems to have a history of employing dodgy male presenters, the only exception I can think of is Dermot.

Reactions: 13
I’d really like to see Holly gone too, its that fake high pitched squeal and mindless giggling that I can’t stand. I wonder if she’s half cut most of the time, as this video proves. She’s a spineless creep who’s always sucked up to Phil, while he constantly took the piss out of her. Shes only ditching him now so she doesn’t go down with the ship. Seems Phil’s so called “rock” has fallen on him 😂

Gahhh she really plays the girly squeaky thing and am rather surprised to see her so bossy with the handsome young man, she gets flirtier and flirtier and then slurrier and slurrier! The lush.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.