Phillip Schofield #26 C'mon ITV stop being silly, get rid of Philth and his errant willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itv are needing to put their big company pants on and pull the plaster off and get rid of Phillip already. This farce has went on for far far too long

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I wonder what Holly's husband is thinking. He works at ITV doesn't he? Does he have any input on This Morning?

Reactions: 11
On Twitter they are calling them the new Epstein and Maxwell. If I was Holly I would leave if by the end of this week he hasn’t. Not a fan of hers, she has basked in the glory of being his mate, but she is not a child abuser or getting him access to young men. I think she has been broadsided by the brother revelations. She probably knew about his relationship with MM but PS would not have told her about it until MM was an adult. But now she knows what he said in court she is looking at him with fresh eyes and wants away. Their families are enmeshed and he had access to her kids, and perhaps his brother too. So, she’s squeaky in voice, not squeaky clean with her own secrets, but she doesn’t deserve the pitchfork treatment because of something a man did.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
On Twitter they are calling them the new Epstein and Maxwell. If I was Holly I would leave if by the end of this week he hasn’t. Not a fan of hers, she has basked in the glory of being his mate, but she is not a child abuser or getting him access to young men. I think she has been broadsided by the brother revelations. She probably knew about his relationship with MM but PS would not have told her about it until MM was an adult. But now she knows what he said in court she is looking at him with fresh eyes and wants away. Their families are enmeshed and he had access to her kids, and perhaps his brother too. So, she’s squeaky in voice, not squeaky clean with her own secrets, but she doesn’t deserve the pitchfork treatment because of something a man did.
I feel sorry for her. He has probably groomed her too (not in a sexual way) but being the narcissist he is and probably having controlled her from a young age he will have drilled home to her that he is the making of her and he can also be the breaking of her. I think she's been out of her depth with him for a while but is finally coming to her senses.

Reactions: 39
I did not watch the show, just caught a glimpse of it when the female nutritionist was on. I noticed Schofield's defensive body language whilst seated at the table sitting next to Holly.
It is obvious that ITV have contempt for their audience, by allowing this charade to continue. The audience need to send a clear message to ITV, switch off This Morning - stop watching it.

Reactions: 27
Thanks for the TM updates guys. Played out exactly as we all predicted then.

I don’t see how they can continue on the show. So many topics can’t be included, such as child abuse, grooming, functioning coke problems, having no lips whatsoever. They wouldn’t be able to cover half the newspapers headlines because they’re either about those pair or the above subjects. Surely this can’t limp on until the summer?

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I did not watch the show, just caught a glimpse of it when the female nutritionist was on. I noticed Schofield's defensive body language whilst seated at the table sitting next to Holly.
It is obvious that ITV have contempt for their audience, by allowing this charade to continue. The audience need to send a clear message to ITV, switch off This Morning - stop watching it.
and spam Arnold Clark! how the f.... can they say they are proud to sponsor this Morning!

Reactions: 13
Can I just say as someone who hasn't seen the show in decades I hate the opening credits.
It's an actual cringe fest!!!!!!
Also I take it the piano thing isn't usual.
Excuse me please whilst I try to turn myself the the right way round. Never want to see it again, it was horrendously bad. Hate!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thanks for the TM updates guys. Played out exactly as we all predicted then.

I don’t see how they can continue on the show. So many topics can’t be included, such as child abuse, grooming, functioning coke problems, having no lips whatsoever. They wouldn’t be able to cover half the newspapers headlines because they’re either about those pair or the above subjects. Surely this can’t limp on until the summer?
🤣🤣🤣 the important issue of having no lips whatsoever. I feel this needs to be a topic that is addressed

I did manage to suffer about 10 minutes but couldn’t take anymore than that. And the opening credits were the most vile, cheesy credit’s I’ve ever seen. The gang of women wanting a selfie with Pip. duck off haha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
and spam Arnold Clark! how the f.... can they say they are proud to sponsor this Morning!
I wondered who their sponsor was
im sure people will shun arnold clark
in fact I I bet there are crisis talks going on as we write
its like that bud lite situation
when people voted with their wallets and the big corporations don’t like that
---
What other adverts Pop up in between the dross
they probably had a bumper audience for 10 minutes this morning
then like the lights going off in take me out, TVs were switched off across the kingdom 😂

while itv bosses and sponsors, looked on in horror

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I didn't watch TM as I was working but kept up with the thread (good old multi-tasking).

I can hardly believe the audacity of PS to be there this morning. Eamonn said on GB news that he didn't think PS would turn up, he was wrong. I did enjoy the digs though.

If the contracts can't be terminated for some reason (don't they have a clause about bringing the company into disrepute, I know mine does) then surely they can be put on gardening leave until the contract expires.

Reactions: 26
Can I just say as someone who hasn't seen the show in decades I hate the opening credits.
It's an actual cringe fest!!!!!!
Also I take it the piano thing isn't usual.
Excuse me please whilst I try to turn myself the the right way round. Never want to see it again, it was horrendously bad. Hate!
It is so dated isn’t it- the whole thing is stale- I didn’t watch it this morning- haven’t watched since the whole “brave” coming out by the happily married man🙄
He looked shocking in the papers- makeup must have had a job to get him to look less haggared -
if indeed they bothered … put lipstick on a pig it is still a pig🤣
How brazen of him to rock up today- They must not have offered him enough 💰to piss off gracefully- There will be no renewal of contract is my guess- until then He probably considers it HIS show- His logic may well be HE was there before Holly so like any job - last in, first out….. After he leaves TM he knows his career in tv is over- he won’t even get a gig as a half pissed presenter on the gambling shows on late at night 🤣 if they even still exist

Reactions: 17
I dont know how to reply to posts from an old thread, sorry, but in response to Tangerine Cat who said:

"Why is it 'much more likely'? Genuine question.
When abuse spans a number of YEARS how do you think the perpetrator continues to have access to enable abuse?
Think…"
My reaponse is:

(A) statistics estimate only 4% of all child s.xual offences are between a father and child, with a majority of those being with father and daughter. These are estimates, not reported offences which would be lower obviously. But, even if it's a low estimate it's still a very rare form of abuse. Abuse from family friends is much more common.

(B) these things go on for years because that's exactly what happens with grooming. In this case it wasnt for that long, as it often goes on for often much longer. One random example is rolf harris abusing the friend of his daughter throughout her teenage years. There are probably so many more, but I dont want to go down a rabbit hole.

If that level of guess work is the only reason people say it's the son then maybe people shouldn't repeat that as "true" so much. It's just a theory among others that are statistically much more likely, but all are theories with little reasoning to support them.

But, if what you say means the speculation isnt based on something that's widely known, then we could be responsible for repeatedly trying to identify a anonymous child victim of abuse. Not just repeating what's known, but deliberately making them identifiable ourselves. I think that's too far.

(To be clear, like everyone: I find PS' brother disgusting and I hope rots, PS is just as revolting for keeping the abuse quiet, and I wish all their victims healing and justice.)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.