Phillip Schofield #26 C'mon ITV stop being silly, get rid of Philth and his errant willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched TM since Richard and Judy and not watched Schofe since he was in the closet broom cupboard fingering a glove puppet so I don’t understand how Pip Squeak has so much sway with ITV. Who cares how many programmes/adverts he’s on, EVERYBODY is replaceable. Any hint of wrongdoing and ITV should have been on it and removed him as soon as there was any proof. I dip into this thread on occasion and still not watched TM, I can only assume there are some VERY QUESTIONABLE people working high up in ITV who are likely part of something that schofe is and if Philth goes he will squeak louder than Gordon the Gopher. BBC/ITV you are all the same disgusting b*stards

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
That's how I feel too but I'm trying to be hopeful something will happen, and to see him fronting it out this morning made me feel physically sick. He must have some really serious tit on some serious figure heads at itv and probably elsewhere. Him being sacked isn't enough for me, i want it all out there about his wrong doings, from his nastiness to his grooming. I want him shamed, disgraced, ruined and cancelled . And anybody that has enabled or cover for him deserve the same !!!
Nowt is going to change is it? I'm done :(

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I was thinking earlier about Philth presenting DOI. He always used to touch his earpiece when he said ‘I’m about to be given the results’. He said it was a message to his daughters. He’s stopped doing it the last series. Have his daughters given up watching, or are they not interested in his messages any more.
What message would that be sending his daughters who are both adults? That’s something you do for young children.

I thought he did that as he wasn’t holding any cue cards so it was the signal they were official results and not just who he fancied saving!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
FFS. Now he’s got me agreeing with Katie Hopkins. What has my life come to 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Thread title suggestion.

Phillip Schofield #27 A crash of drums, a flash of light. It's time that Schofe was out of sight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
CF beat the living tit out of her boyfriend. That wasn't DW's fault.
Exactly. I thought she committed suicide because she was being taken to court for domestic abuse or something like that. I don't see how its DW fault, he is a journalist and there to report stories like that?

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I still don’t get what’s holding the papers back in printing the whole sorry saga. It’s true and because so, he can’t sue right?
I’d love to be fly on the wall of the ITV Studios. Surely someone will break ranks and leak how things are there truly and not this facade they are airing.

Reactions: 11
Wootton being involved in Flack's death is farfetched. But it helped Schofield
Agree. Read the statement Dan made when Andrew Brady (another vile little man!) started stalking him after CFs death. If what he said was untrue, plenty of people would have spoken up at the time, especially her friends and management. They were never slow to defend her so would have taken Dan to the cleaners.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
CF beat the living tit out of her boyfriend. That wasn't DW's fault.
I always hated her being the face of “Be Kind”. Being a celeb doesn’t mean you’re above reproach. If it was a man he too (& rightly so) would have been hounded. Domestic abuse isn’t something to be forgotten about just because she took her own life.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Apparently its not trending on twitter now. Quite the clean up happening.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I'd of had more respect for them both today if, when the cameras rolled after opening credits they'd of pretended in a really obviously jokey way to turn away from each, almost to break the ice. Make an absolute joke out of their situation (whilst still beneath it all be cold as ice behind the scenes). It may just have saved the show today.
The fact they didn’t squash the fall out rumours with a jokey reference to it speaks volumes as this would be the usual route to take control of the narrative and spin it on its head. The awkward pretending everything is fine despite the front page fall out headlines is 100% confirmation to me that all hell is breaking loose behind the scenes, they are at each others throats and everything the press are saying is true.
why on earth have neither of them been put on gardening leave whilst they sort out contracts. The only thing I can think is TM bosses are actually happy with this as it’s possibly increasing viewing figures as everyone tuning in for drama. The presenters are locked into contracts so at the mercy of TM bosses to continue doing their jobs despite the fall out. I expect they really are planning to just not renew Phillips contract in the summer to allow him to bow out ‘gracefully’ and that they plan to bring in a new host to work with Holly going forward.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.