Phillip Schofield #26 C'mon ITV stop being silly, get rid of Philth and his errant willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah they're bound to be having serious talks about whats occurring on socials, its bad for the brand.
I could only stick about 15 minutes of that show but from what I saw it was the very definition of elephant in the room. His position is untenable.

Reactions: 23
Wouldn't be surprised if the show got record ratings today out of curiosity.
Me neither. I wonder how many of the regular viewers are fully aware of what's going on with PS, I suspect many of the much older viewers may not have twitter.

Reactions: 18
The longer this farce drags on, the worse it’s looking for itv. A lot tuned in today, just for the first 15-20 minutes. But we’re not actually that bothered, many viewers once they see the headlines and see how awkward it is will just turn over!

Reactions: 14
According to the photo of PS with MM in a bar where the guy has included them in a shot took place in 2015 when MM was 19, source link below. He looked very small and young in the photos for a 19 year old, a contrast to now when he seems tall with some heft. That is when he became Phil’s PA and worked on This Morning. So, if it did come out a few years later that PS was having a relationship with MM, he would have been early 20s. Holly might have raised an eye brow at the age discrepancy but MM was legal at that point. PS would have said there was nothing to it before he started working at TM. So, I am giving Holly the benefit of the doubt about knowing about him grooming young boys. The reveal about his brother has opened her eyes big time. Plus his overbearing ways. Him talking over her, her having to apologise for Queue-gate, his power there.

I don’t like the woman, she was part of his smug gang and loving being the Queen of daytime tv, but she doesn’t deserve to be cancelled because her colleague is of dubious morals. She has actually shown some mettle by not responding to his manipulative PR move last Thursday. She was liked by him because she was malleable, like Rochelle and Christine Lampard - he doesn’t like the strong independent women like Ruth, Amanda H, Fern Brittain. Holly was groomed by him too, and I do think she should walk out if TM don’t take him off air by the end of the week. I also think she should be let go when her contract ends. She thinks she is bigger than the show. That attitude needs nipping in the bud going forward. New blood needed, at all levels.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Next Thread Title Phillip Schofield #27 ITV needs to crack the whip, it's time to Toodle Pip!!

I think what sticks out for me now is how weak management are at ITV. I had to leave a job a couple of years ago due to being bullied. The bully was ok one minute as nice as pie then having tantrums the next, she was a lawyer and I was her secretary. Unfortunately, nothing was ever done about this woman because she was bringing in the most money.

I stuck it out for several years but eventually it ground me down, it wasn’t just me she picked on, during my time there she picked on just about everyone (except the main boss who she sucked up to of course), even the other solicitors avoided her and left her to it.

I see the same scenario playing out here. Schofield should have been sacked the second he turned on and bullied MM out of a job. He’s done the same to Fern, Ruth and Eamon and probably even Holly. We don’t know yet how much she’s to blame. She may have just kept her head down and tried to stay friends with Schofield so she wasn’t bullied out next. Its certainly going to be her story when he eventually goes isn’t it?

Frizzel is to blame for being too weak. I don’t think there’s a pweirdo ring at ITV, at least I’m hoping not. I just think Frizzel is to blame as much as Schofield for making the position clear at the time that it’s not the fact that no impropriety occurred BUT what it looks like. Schofield knew this young boy for years and then had a relationship with him, it LOOKS bad AND story getting out looks bad on This Morning and ITV's management.

Even if Schofield can prove nothing happened while MM was underage, his bullying the boy out of a job was enough to get him sacked, yet management stood by and let it happen. It’s obvious Holly has no time for him yet Schofield muscled himself to work today.

This Morning need to be VERY careful they look after Holly because Schofield’s definitely on the way out, but if Holly can’t work alongside him and quits, then TM face a real crisis with both presenters gone. I really don’t see how ITV can survive not just Phil's exposure around MM, but his wider bullying if Holly's left too.

I'm also wracking my brains trying to remember the first scandal Frizzel presided over year ago, but I remember him getting the job and doing nothing then too. The blame needs to be laid firmly at his feet.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Why did Phil need to call in lawyers? Surely PR would have been enough if it’s just him and his co host/ friend have had a fallout.

Reactions: 13
Katie Hopkins is always controversial, but everything she said was absolutely bang on. Wonder how many other celebs will decide to speak out?

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I'd of had more respect for them both today if, when the cameras rolled after opening credits they'd of pretended in a really obviously jokey way to turn away from each, almost to break the ice. Make an absolute joke out of their situation (whilst still beneath it all be cold as ice behind the scenes). It may just have saved the show today.

Reactions: 15
Why did Phil need to call in lawyers? Surely PR would have been enough if it’s just him and his co host/ friend have had a fallout.
IMO its because the press have suddenly become more emboldened and have started to report on the MM saga. It was interesting how the Sun article that obviously came from his people yesterday kept stating that ‘Philip has done nothing wrong’. Well no one has actually said he has, have they? The DM have been very clever and have said everything without actually saying it. You’d have to be thick as pig tit not to work out what they are telling you in their article about MM. He is shitting it because he knows that once that is fully revealed he‘a finished for good. Also he’s worried that ITV will sack him and he’s getting representation ready to take to the cleaners if that happens.

Reactions: 19
I was thinking, we hear a lot about manifesting; manifest your dreams, your wants, etc. The power of postive thinking. Well, how come we haven't manifested the removal of Philth? The combined mental power of tattle life, twitter, tik tok, facebook, the daily mail comments, instagram, etc has not prevailed. Maybe this manifestation thing doesn't work?:unsure:;)
I'm.inclined to believe that Philths lawyers have gone in and stopped them from ending Philths contract early. God knows why when the end cannot be more than a few weeks away. And that Philth will be allowed to see out his term to save any legal action. That will bite them on the bum when the truth about Philth comes out.

Reactions: 19
Will be interesting to see just how much Dan Wootton says about it tonight, or if he has been warned by Ps lawyers. In which case, if they have, I hope Dan let's us know.

Reactions: 23

Katie Hopkins not holding back again 🙈
Wow!! Katie I suppose doesnt have much to lose. Although you can never tell with Katie Hopkins whether she's just regurgitating what shes read. She never had that much involvement with ITV.

Reactions: 14

Katie Hopkins not holding back again 🙈
Hahaha this made me giggle, she's the Queen of Sarcasm. Not got much time for her normally, but right now I have all the time in the world for people who go public about Philth.

Reactions: 30
I was thinking earlier about Philth presenting DOI. He always used to touch his earpiece when he said ‘I’m about to be given the results’. He said it was a message to his daughters. He’s stopped doing it the last series. Have his daughters given up watching, or are they not interested in his messages any more.

Reactions: 9
I suppose im going to have to tune into DW tonight then as much as it pains me.

Reactions: 5
Will be interesting to see just how much Dan Wootton says about it tonight, or if he has been warned by Ps lawyers. In which case, if they have, I hope Dan let's us know.
Oh I bet there are cease and desist letters flying about every where at the minute. Thing is he could have made this go away by just stepping back and lying low for a while. His raging narcissism won’t allow it of course. I can’t work out if he’s being badly advised or if he’s just surrounded by ‘yes’ people who tell him what he wants to hear. Maybe a bit of both.

Reactions: 16
I suppose im going to have to tune into DW tonight then as much as it pains me.
DW is absolutely vile - well known for being a bully himself, he might have well have put that noose round Caroline Flack's neck. He's a hypocrite !

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.