Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion.

Phillip Schofield #27 A crash of drums, a flash of light. It's time that Schofe was out of sight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

Yel

Chatty Member
New thread, title by hardworkinggardener.

If you want to watch this thread please click the watch button rather than posting something that adds nothing like "parking".

Remember to use the reaction buttons rather than quoting with "totally agree" or posting to add nothing to the conversation as many people have limited time to read the thread. Thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 99

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
On GB News earlier Eamonn was teasing his co-presenter and she joked about what she is paid to be subjected to...
Eamonn said "it could be worse, you could be working with Schofield" 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Harrigan

VIP Member
To be honest with you it wouldn’t make any difference to me who presented This Morning it’s a stale format and time to get rid.

Same goes for Loose Women.

However it’s a mark of how pig ignorant ITV not even to mention what’s going on. They could have just said we realise there are lots of stories around but we’re here for you to do a job etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

explodeyourgoss

This feud is destroying TM. TM was built with hard graft by Richard and Judy, and it was broadcast from the North and about real situations with real people and it felt like a voice for everyone up and down the country. It was as much a democratic space as any you would find elsewhere on TV. And it wasn't shy about broaching really controversial topics and setting the agenda. And of course there were a lot of laughs, too.

And now look at it. Bigger than the careers of Holly and Phil is the show itself, which people have invested so much in over many years. I can't help thinking the real victims in all this has been the likes of R&J, who put their heart and soul into making TM the brand it became and must be watching with horror at the fakery.

How can people trust the show again? One of the biggest stories right now is about the presenters, and they are acting like they are in a bubble. TM was never about being a bubble and always went head on into the stories of the day.

That reputation has been tanking for a long time. Today, we have robots presenting the show who don't represent the ordinary viewer. They are just two millionaires savings their careers.

So much for a show that was about and for ordinary people.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Spanor511

VIP Member
What Philth done to Kerry Katona on TM was disgusting. She was a mother and clearly struggling. Yet he encouraged her to appear and took the utter piss out of her, basically ending her career at that time and being totally smug about it. They should have cut that interview straight away or not allowed her on once they seen she was full of it. Showed some empathy. But oh no, Philth had to take the moral high ground. Disgusting. I’m really glad Katona has turned her life around, I know she’s done it in her own way, but I just feel like she’s been fucked over her entire life. Still can’t stand Brian McFadden.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Ollie171

Recap of This Morning today:
-Phil and Holly presented together with zero mention of the 'feud'.
-No mention of it when they did the headlines
-It was awkward, although not that much different than usual. You wouldnt really be able to tell anything is up. Phil kept grinning.
-Holly looked relieved it was nearly over during the Myleine Klass interview at the end. She kept leaning back and looked less tense.
-Ruth's hosting Loose Women and theyre not talking about anything to do with feuds. Handover was as usual.

Last edited:
Reactions: 69

Ollie171

Can't imagine what they may have spoken about...
Eamon Holmes ringing up Fern unexpectedly is classic!! Hahaha! 100% to talk about Pipsqueak.
And maybe it's me projecting, but that seems like such a deliberately worded Tweet. Pointing out it was 'unexpected', pointing out they'd been friends longer than Phil's been on This Morning. Is it just me or does it really read like she wants Phil to see? Maybe just my cynical mind!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Katie Hopkins is always controversial, but everything she said was absolutely bang on. Wonder how many other celebs will decide to speak out?

• Heart

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
I'd like to see Liz Truss replace HW..She needs a job.
---

I was one of the first people to criticise the McCanns for leaving their children unattended. It was on a radio phone in with Richard Bacon..He was outraged and gave me a right lambasting but maybe it wasn't such a terrible thing to say..
It wasn't. They left 3 children under 4 alone, and to.this day it enrages me that people still make excuses for them.

Last edited:
  • Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
On Twitter they are calling them the new Epstein and Maxwell. If I was Holly I would leave if by the end of this week he hasn’t. Not a fan of hers, she has basked in the glory of being his mate, but she is not a child abuser or getting him access to young men. I think she has been broadsided by the brother revelations. She probably knew about his relationship with MM but PS would not have told her about it until MM was an adult. But now she knows what he said in court she is looking at him with fresh eyes and wants away. Their families are enmeshed and he had access to her kids, and perhaps his brother too. So, she’s squeaky in voice, not squeaky clean with her own secrets, but she doesn’t deserve the pitchfork treatment because of something a man did.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
DW is absolutely vile - well known for being a bully himself, he might have well have put that noose round Caroline Flack's neck. He's a hypocrite !
Who says Caroline was hanging on his every word? She killed herself because she had poor mental health and made some bad decisions in her life.

I’m really sick of the media, CPS or the police being blamed for her death.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
I don't get the sympathy for Holly W.

She has been complicit with him for years. All pals, holidaying and socializing together. Their in house, inane cackling and moronic behaviour was nauseating to watch. When he came out she treated him like he he was the "bravest boy in the world", 🤮 all cloying sound bites and motherly hugs. It was repellent.

He's disgusting but she doesn't get a free pass. Don't like her at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 59