Phillip Schofield #26 C'mon ITV stop being silly, get rid of Philth and his errant willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, title by hardworkinggardener.

If you want to watch this thread please click the watch button rather than posting something that adds nothing like "parking".

Remember to use the reaction buttons rather than quoting with "totally agree" or posting to add nothing to the conversation as many people have limited time to read the thread. Thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 99
I bet Holly got one of those speedy motorcycle taxis to get her away.

Or will there be a post show debrief, probably telling Holly to maintain eye contact with him. I wonder at his current mood - chastened or belligerent?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was thinking, we hear a lot about manifesting; manifest your dreams, your wants, etc. The power of postive thinking. Well, how come we haven't manifested the removal of Philth? The combined mental power of tattle life, twitter, tik tok, facebook, the daily mail comments, instagram, etc has not prevailed. Maybe this manifestation thing doesn't work?:unsure:;)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm glad I'm at work and couldn't watch because I am sick of the sight of them. He's digging his heels in - no surprise there. I bet he was a smug little git throughout the entire show. As for her - I'd hoped she'd have a bit of self respect, grow a backbone and assert herself but she's just as bad as him now imho. Happy to stand beside a nonce and act like all is fine with the world. How can she? They are a pair of shameless cunts. God help anyone who watches this and admires these two muppets and shame on ITV for not addressing this properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I think TM are taking everyone for mugs. They need to put P on gardening leave if they can't outrightly sack him. He doesn't deserve airtime. Get other presenters in.

Reactions: 50
Holly looked relieved during the interview with Myleene because the show was almost over.

Reactions: 23
Recap of This Morning today:
-Phil and Holly presented together with zero mention of the 'feud'.
-No mention of it when they did the headlines
-It was awkward, although not that much different than usual. You wouldnt really be able to tell anything is up. Phil kept grinning.
-Holly looked relieved it was nearly over during the Myleine Klass interview at the end. She kept leaning back and looked less tense.
-Ruth's hosting Loose Women and theyre not talking about anything to do with feuds. Handover was as usual.

Last edited:
Reactions: 69
ITV can't keep up this facade. They can ignore it all they want, but its splashed across the front pages and all over social media. People will have tuned in today to be nosey and see how Philth and Holly came across, but who is seriously going to watch tomorrow? and the day after that? It will be so long before they have to "read the room" and actually deal with this man. I mentioned in the previous thread, I know absolutely no one who has anything favourable to say about him. He's a manipulative narcissist who has had many play along to his tune for far too long - time's up Phil - no one likes you!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I bet Holly got one of those speedy motorcycle taxis to get her away.

Or will there be a post show debrief, probably telling Holly to maintain eye contact with him. I wonder at his current mood - chastened or belligerent?
I’m going for belligerent

Reactions: 9
Ruth never spoke or responded to him in any way during the handover. She simply stated the shows topics.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
To be honest with you it wouldn’t make any difference to me who presented This Morning it’s a stale format and time to get rid.

Same goes for Loose Women.

However it’s a mark of how pig ignorant ITV not even to mention what’s going on. They could have just said we realise there are lots of stories around but we’re here for you to do a job etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
ITV just basically tried to gaslight all the viewers. No problems here… all is great… tomorrow will be the same. I felt sorry for Holly today, she looked so uncomfortable. Phillip has got to go

Reactions: 40
Holly is trying and failing miserably to be professional. I saw the first 10 minutes with Giles Brandreth and she looked really uncomfortable sitting next to him.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.