Phillip Schofield #26 C'mon ITV stop being silly, get rid of Philth and his errant willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loads of people praising The Philth on Holly's Insta, they are profiles with very few followers like less than 10 and their Instas private. Guess The Philth is a busy man on there 🤣
That will be the paid bots !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I find it very bizarre and a bit hypocritical to be honest, that gobshite Piers Morgan, who discusses the headlines and news items, has not said diddly squat about P and H on his show on now on Talk tv.

He maybe friends with H but still...it's headline news

Reactions: 20
All I can remember is her being on the show and her saying she hates it when babies are named after places and they said "isn't your daughter called India?" 💀
Wasn't she in the forces at one point? Graduated from Sandhurst, passed out, literally fainted, in the middle of the ceremony 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Phil Holly & Martin Frizell should go. Bring back Eamon & Ruth. Philth made sure E&R were fired when she made a complaint against him. She prob knew it would happen but complained anyway ..#brave. Hope MM is delighted. What goes around comes around. It’s completely disgraceful how ITV pandered to him . That coming out show finished me with him .. I was already on the way. E&R turned up to present that morning & we’re completely ambushed. I think that was the start of Holly’s disenchantment. She left their mgmt agency shortly after.

Reactions: 26
ITV Daytime is a rancid, toxic, pile of steaming excrement with Schofield sitting on top of the cowpat. The longer this goes on the more I become convinced he's got incriminating evidence against a person or persons at ITV, either on the management side or the showbiz side, or both.
See this is what I think, why are they protecting him, he must have something on someone high up.

Reactions: 14
I find it very bizarre and a bit hypocritical to be honest, that gobshite Piers Morgan, who discusses the headlines and news items, has not said diddly squat about P and H on his show on now on Talk tv.

He maybe friends with H but still...it's headline news
I seen the handover from Jeremy Kyle to Morgan tonight, Morgan wasn't happy, and blamed his demeanour on a football result from yesterday, so Kyle said I know what might make you happy (words to that effect) and you heard the This `morning theme tune, Morgan remained stoney faced so Kyle played it again, Morgan remained stony faced and silent throughout very strange for someone normally so vocal, maybe his demeanour is regarding being implicated in Horrid Harry's phone hacking trial. or maybe there is something else simmering in the background re Philth and him. who knows time will tell!

Reactions: 26
I think This Morning really needs a clean break from Phil to salvage the show and their brand. We all know what went on behind the scenes and that should be enough to end the show.

I don't think Holly can survive. She can work elsewhere but as far as This Morning goes, she's too closely associated with Schofield for this all to go away.

Reactions: 19
Delurking to say this which I apologise if it’s already been said. This creep has seen off Fern, Eamon, Ruth, Amanda Holden and Rylan. They’ll be no doubt in his twisted mind that he can see off Holly too.
I really wish Amanda had split the tea, I think she would be brutal.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I seen the handover from Jeremy Kyle to Morgan tonight, Morgan wasn't happy, and blamed his demeanour on a football result from yesterday, so Kyle said I know what might make you happy (words to that effect) and you heard the This `morning theme tune, Morgan remained stoney faced so Kyle played it again, Morgan remained stony faced and silent throughout very strange for someone normally so vocal, maybe his demeanour is regarding being implicated in Horrid Harry's phone hacking trial. or maybe there is something else simmering in the background re Philth and him. who knows time will tell!
Uncharacteristic for Piers to stay silent, he has an opinion on everything. Which makes me think maybe Philth has something on him as well, and if Philth goes down, he might take Piers down with him?

Reactions: 27
From the allegations coming out of the Mirror Group trial I can see why Piers is keeping a low profile at the minute

Reactions: 12
I’ve always thought TM was an oily, creepy, bucket of bullshit, with a history of dodgy male presenters. I’d rather watch Stephs Packed Lunch, it has better interviews, news stories and consumer tips and it doesn’t make me wanna throw up like TM.

Reactions: 11
Can't imagine what they may have spoken about...
Eamon Holmes ringing up Fern unexpectedly is classic!! Hahaha! 100% to talk about Pipsqueak.
And maybe it's me projecting, but that seems like such a deliberately worded Tweet. Pointing out it was 'unexpected', pointing out they'd been friends longer than Phil's been on This Morning. Is it just me or does it really read like she wants Phil to see? Maybe just my cynical mind!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
They are all snorting out of the same ITV trough bar Ruth.
She is the only person with integrity.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.