Phillip Schofield #26 C'mon ITV stop being silly, get rid of Philth and his errant willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Holly had a decent PR team (or her head screwed on herself) she'd put out a statement refusing to work with him. It doesn't have to say anything liableous or give direct reasons as to why but just state circumstances have recently changed and that she doesn't feel able to continue on This Morning at the moment. Then we can all read between the lines and give her a bit of credit for standing up to him, as at the moment he's dragging her down on his sinking ship.

It almost condones his behaviour by enabling him to control her - which is exactly what has been going on for years.

It might not be a popular opinion but I feel Holly is also a victim of his coercive control. He minces about that studio like he's untouchable. She's the puppet and he's the puppet master.
Agree with this. Holly should take herself out of the limelight and let him take the heat. Go out on 2 to 3 weeks ‘sick leave’ due to ‘work related stress’ throw in a bit of ‘bullying and victimization’ for good measure. Then extend her sick leave just as she’s expected to return and then moot the idea having no option other than to leave her role and sue them for ‘constructive dismissal’. Presume constructive dismissal is part of employment law in the UK (not based in UK!).

Reactions: 16
Eamon Holmes ringing up Fern unexpectedly is classic!! Hahaha! 100% to talk about Pipsqueak.
And maybe it's me projecting, but that seems like such a deliberately worded Tweet. Pointing out it was 'unexpected', pointing out they'd been friends longer than Phil's been on This Morning. Is it just me or does it really read like she wants Phil to see? Maybe just my cynical mind!
The "unexpected" bit is the only thing that jumps out as shady to me.

But one thing's for sure: you just know that, somewhere in Cornwall, Fern's living her absolute best life watching all of this slowly unfold. After the way she was treated, she's waited a long bloody time for this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Piers is getting blasted in court for the hacked phones, its not been a good day for him. He 100% knew about the voicemail interceptions. Thats why hes lying low about nasty old Pipsqueak/Zippy/Philth

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Agree with this. Holly should take herself out of the limelight and let him take the heat. Go out on 2 to 3 weeks ‘sick leave’ due to ‘work related stress’ throw in a bit of ‘bullying and victimization’. Then extend her sick leave just as she’s expected to return and then moot tllyfillahe idea of leaving her role and suing them for ‘costructive dismissal’. Presume constructive dismissal is part of employment law in the UK (not based in UK!).
if your reading this Hollyphilla take sick leave owing to work related stress and demand that your sick line be logged in the company accident book as a health and safety risk naming and shaming who and why they are causing the stress, by law ITV would have to investigate it and carry out a risk assessment!

But one thing's for sure: you just know that, somewhere in Cornwall, Fern's living her absolute best life watching all of this slowly unfold. After the way she was treated, she's waited a long bloody time for this.
What happened with her and Phil I can't remember, how long ago was that now how time flies!

Reactions: 6

I remember her saying one of the reasons she quit TM was that P was getting more and more involved in business meetings and taking over the format of the show

What happened with her and Phil I can't remember, how long ago was that now how time flies!
Just Googled. At the time of her departure from TM, it was alleged Fern felt "undervalued" and was "living in Phil's shadow" on the show, and felt Phil was increasingly throwing his weight around and exerting his influence behind the scenes. She also allegedly found out that Phil was earning £250k more than her.

I'm sure there are others in this thread who have more tea.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Piers has always been cagey about Philip. Always.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I've no love for either Holly Willoughby or Philip Schofield, actually can't stand the pair of them, and I don't watch This Morning because of that. But I did tune in this morning out of sheer nosiness interest to watch their body language. Did anyone notice how, during the first interview, Holly Willoughby was slumped down so far in that sofa it looked like she wanted to disappear completely? :D

And they tried so hard with the usual boring 'bantz'. Newsflash - it didn't work. It was actually quite painful to watch them trying to be oh so natural and pally-wally. Think this definitely has to be the end for Schofield. And Willoughby too (please God if you're reading) - that sickly sweet smile of hers makes me want to throw up.

Reactions: 24
Piers Uncovered as his show is called, is a joke. He only uncovers people who are not his mates or who has something on him

• Haha
Reactions: 21
On Twitter they are calling them the new Epstein and Maxwell. If I was Holly I would leave if by the end of this week he hasn’t. Not a fan of hers, she has basked in the glory of being his mate, but she is not a child abuser or getting him access to young men. I think she has been broadsided by the brother revelations. She probably knew about his relationship with MM but PS would not have told her about it until MM was an adult. But now she knows what he said in court she is looking at him with fresh eyes and wants away. Their families are enmeshed and he had access to her kids, and perhaps his brother too. So, she’s squeaky in voice, not squeaky clean with her own secrets, but she doesn’t deserve the pitchfork treatment because of something a man did.
This. Completely agree. I am shook that itv allowed them to sit together today. This shocking cretin should not be allowed to sit there smiling on TV given what has gone on. They should do what they need to do to get him off our screens and out of polite society. This is stone cold wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Piers Uncovered as his show is called, is a joke. He only uncovers people who are not his mates or who has something on him
I'm really struggling to think of someone right now who is prominent in the British media and who I don't think is a narcissistic 'orrible bleep. :LOL:

• Haha
Dan Wootton discussing P later. About 10.30 I think. Says his decision to call in lawyers has done nothing to halt the growing backlash

Reactions: 11
Shirly Carter's pussy 😂 what a name. God, Shirley Carter, that brings back memories. I don't think I've watched eastenders since those days. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.