Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah’s hubby when he went down the town hall to add her surname onto his:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Short time lurker on these threads. Watching the funeral now. Is it bad that I’m laughing? I’m actually in stitches at the song Tom himself is singing.

How was this televised? Oh my god.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They’re discussing WBD on The Last Leg and showed a little boy dressed up as Captain Tom and I think it’s Adam (?) said his sister dressed up as his daughter Hannah and stole his lunch money 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That interview on This Morning contained all the ingredients for a cringe fest. Was Hannah auditioning for an acting role? The words she used were vomit inducing. I was laughing when she pretended to cry and made her voice sound cracked with emotion. Very futile attempt at trying to gain sympathy for herself. I still don't know what Tom's legacy is meant to be 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I'd never heard the term grifter until this thread .. this ^^ is the only grifter I know .. I had one . Cool bike
Like earlier someone mentioned " wizard sleeve " on another thread I'd not heard that term either ..still dont know.
I'm going to use the word Grifter and wizard sleeve this week, it's my words of the week 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'd never heard the term grifter until this thread .. this ^^ is the only grifter I know .. I had one . Cool bike
Like earlier someone mentioned " wizard sleeve " on another thread I'd not heard that term either ..still dont know.
I'm going to use the word Grifter and wizard sleeve this week, it's my words of the week 👍
I’d love to know how you’re going to use wizards sleeve this week?!? 😆 Was the thread you heard it Katie Price’s thread by any chance? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.