Phillip Schofield #26 C'mon ITV stop being silly, get rid of Philth and his errant willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Piers has been uncharacteristically quiet. You would think he would enjoy twisting the knife into the top brass at itv after forcing him to resign
he's got is own tit to deal with Halfwit Harry and Omid plastic Scobie being called as a witness in the phone hacking trial

Reactions: 15
It's been reported by DTN News that:

- Crisis talks were held today after bosses saw how disastrously the show went down on social media, with people commenting on the awkward body language. The meeting went on for quite a while. Seems ITV have realised their mistake in putting them both on. Whether they'll do anything about it for tomorrow is another matter.

- Philth has unfollowed Eamonn on Instagram when apparently he was still following him up to yesterday. But he is still following Ruth.

I think DTN News get their news from the likes of the Mail but I couldn't find these 2 particular nuggets from the Mail so I don't know. Philth definitely isn't following Eamonn now, but as to when he last was following, I don't know.
Great info Ty must have a wee nosey now that I know what I'm looking for 😁

ITV cannot read a room to save their skins. There are loads of cracking presenters waiting in the wings to give a fresh look to the outdated daily drivel God I hate it !

Reactions: 15
I think there may have been an exclusive Sunday scoop on all this (as another poster thought there was going to be), but the papers tested the water at 10pm with the Holly cutting ties story, and that's actually when Phil called his lawyers and halted it all going ahead.

Other members here have said about the injunction ending really soon too, so it may be all connected with that. A bit of breadcrumbing now before the injunction is lifted, and boom, it'll be full firing squad on him.
I agree with this. The poster that said there would likely be a story got called a liar by some posters when nothing appeared which I thought was grossly unfair (and was reading like a Mumsnet thread at points).

I thought it was fairly obvious that if there was a story it was stopped rather than a poster deliberately lying

Reactions: 28
Yeah, I agree, I said upthread or yesterday that many guests may refuse to appear as they won't be seen as complicit or because they're disgusted with P and H.
The only reason they wouldn’t want to appear is in case it reflects badly on them. Even if they are disgusted, celebs like the route to publicity.

Reactions: 7
I think Holly really took the reigns today and was the one primarily steering the show. Phil was a lot more subdued and quiet. I think they’re both being tactile with their fake displays towards each other, each trying to out-magnanimous one another. They’re both trying to keep their job by putting on a show for the producers

Reactions: 14
This may seem like a daft question, but what have the gruesome twosome done to Katie Hopkins, to incur her wrath?

Reactions: 10
This may seem like a daft question, but what have the gruesome twosome done to Katie Hopkins, to incur her wrath?
All I can remember is her being on the show and her saying she hates it when babies are named after places and they said "isn't your daughter called India?" 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Giles B will definitely continue appearing on the show with them, I imagine he leaves an oily stain on the sofa and what else is that dick gonna appear on anyway. It’s obvious celebs will desert the show while those two fakes are on, who would want to be part of that awkward cringe fest.
I thought Myleen Class looked VERY uncomfortable. I didn't watch the interview, just the millisecond preview to promote her appearance.

Reactions: 9
That's definitely the thing, it's totally changed for brave Phil now.

It does so often with people Tattlers have been keeping an eye on for a while. Like jack monroe and captain Tom's daughter. Slowly the rot sets in and they can't stop it.
Captain Tom's daughter? Don't wanna derail the thread but what have I missed, not heard about this! Has she got a thread? Don't know her name.

Someone has posted on another forum tonight on a thread about injunctions. They basically said that there is no injunction in the case of a celebrity and an alleged inappropriate relationship - that posters have been sailing very close to the wind legally with it, and that there are unconfirmed rumours that one of the parties has mental health issues. And there is a lack of proof...
I wonder if that’s been planted by one of Phil’s damage limitation advisors to try and throw people off? Maybe paving the way for Phil to be signed off work on mental health grounds.

Loads of people praising The Philth on Holly's Insta, they are profiles with very few followers like less than 10 and their Instas private. Guess The Philth is a busy man on there 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.