Phillip Schofield #26 C'mon ITV stop being silly, get rid of Philth and his errant willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be really surprised if they lasted the week. ITV must be in crisis talks over this given the media coverage and the public feeling on social etc.

I think there may have been an exclusive Sunday scoop on all this (as another poster thought there was going to be), but the papers tested the water at 10pm with the Holly cutting ties story, and that's actually when Phil called his lawyers and halted it all going ahead.

Other members here have said about the injunction ending really soon too, so it may be all connected with that. A bit of breadcrumbing now before the injunction is lifted, and boom, it'll be full firing squad on him.

Reactions: 25
Look who has liked Katie Hopkins video…Eamonn 👏🏼💪🏼
Eamonn and Katie actually get along quite well. There’s a clip when Eamonn and Ruth were interviewing Katie and another guest on the sofa years ago and Eamonn stated that he quite likes Katie. Then, about a year ago Katie did an Instagram live where someone asked her a question about backstage at ITV and she expressed her fondness for Eamonn and her disdain for Holly and Phil.

Reactions: 32
Someone has posted on another forum tonight on a thread about injunctions. They basically said that there is no injunction in the case of a celebrity and an alleged inappropriate relationship - that posters have been sailing very close to the wind legally with it, and that there are unconfirmed rumours that one of the parties has mental health issues. And there is a lack of proof...

Reactions: 12
Katie Hopkins explicitly mentioned MM in one of her Youtube lives. I saw it on TikTok an hour ago and tried to find it to post here but it seems to have been taken down. She said that 'everyone at ITV knows, and I know Holly knows, and they know I know, that he met this runner when he was 8 or something, Matthew, then he became a runner for everything: the ice, this morning, so on. And no one's allowed to mention it.'

She's pretty much the highest profile person to specifically say his name. Crept a lot closer than DW or GB News has.
Brilliant , hope Dan Wooton throws the kitchen si nk at it tonight, but i won't hold my breath. We don't know what's gone on today with philths new lawyers.

Reactions: 15
Brilliant , hope Dan Wooton throws the kitchen si nk at it tonight, but i won't hold my breath. We don't know what's gone on today with philths new lawyers.
Even if he repeats his article which was released at 6pm, then that's good. Dan will know far legally he can take it

Reactions: 10
It's been reported by DTN News that:

- Crisis talks were held today after bosses saw how disastrously the show went down on social media, with people commenting on the awkward body language. The meeting went on for quite a while. Seems ITV have realised their mistake in putting them both on. Whether they'll do anything about it for tomorrow is another matter.

- Philth has unfollowed Eamonn on Instagram when apparently he was still following him up to yesterday. But he is still following Ruth.

I think DTN News get their news from the likes of the Mail but I couldn't find these 2 particular nuggets from the Mail so I don't know. Philth definitely isn't following Eamonn now, but as to when he last was following, I don't know.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Dan Wootton. Just in. New info!

Well said Dan! I’m glad he won’t let this drop, it’s only fair he returns the favour to Schofield of getting him the chop. 😈

Someone else mentioned it on these threads today, but the best thing to do is hit ITV where it hurts in viewing figures.

not that my not watching will matter, I’ve said for years daytime tv rots your brain. The last time I watched TM it was Sept 11th when the twin towers was hit, I switched over to sky news and never did watch TM again.

Reactions: 15
Three years now Tattlers have been talking about this and consistently keeping receipts. It was Schofield coming out that brought me to Tattle in the first place so people possibly now more than ever will be searching his name and seeing everything put together.

I was a veteran of the Jack Monroe threads - I think I’ve said here before that’s she’s very nefarious but not anywhere like Phil in terms of her behaviours. I think when you’re in a bubble of the threads and you’re talking about the person X amount of times a day or week, then you lose sight of the fact that not everyone is in the same bubble. But she is on thread FIVE HUNDRED (or maybe 501 or 502 now 😳) but thread 500 was called “Tattle was right all along” a quote from someone on Twitter - and we were right all along about her and we’re right about Phil too.

I understand that feeling of not being able to be a part of something when you feel like you’re screaming into the ether. But the tide is turning. Slow as duck like, but it is turning 😂. And I would bet my last pound on Schofield knowing that it is. He may be all smug and Billy Big Balls on camera but when he’s on his own, he knows it’s all slipping away from him like quicksand. And he won’t be able to stop it forever
Well said. I’ve said on these threads before, that I’ve been an avid follower of the Paul Breach saga who got a 17 year old girl pregnant at the age of 27 and confessed to kissing his brain-damaged patients and sticking his fingers in their mouths when they didn’t have the capacity to consent. Tattle was the first place that drew attention to his shady behaviour and held a torch to his feet. 18 months on and Paul has an entire reddit made up of nearly 25,000 people dedicated to deplatforming him. When he allegedly sexual assaulted a vulnerable 19 yr old in January, he was all over the FYP on TikTok, he’s now homeless living in a tent after being kicked out of his dad’s home and the media have started reporting on him after he was found taking photographs with primary school age children, which led to police intervention. This just shows that Tattle can be a magnificent force for good.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Well said Dan! I’m glad he won’t let this drop, it’s only fair he returns the favour to Schofield of getting him the chop. 😈

Someone else mentioned it on these threads today, but the best thing to do is hit ITV where it hurts in viewing figures.

not that my not watching will matter, I’ve said for years daytime tv rots your brain. The last time I watched TM it was Sept 11th when the twin towers was hit, I switched over to sky news and never did watch TM again.
Yeah, I agree, I said upthread or yesterday that many guests may refuse to appear as they won't be seen as complicit or because they're disgusted with P and H.

Reactions: 18
It's been reported by DTN News that:

- Crisis talks were held today after bosses saw how disastrously the show went down on social media, with people commenting on the awkward body language. The meeting went on for quite a while. Seems ITV have realised their mistake in putting them both on. Whether they'll do anything about it for tomorrow is another matter.

- Philth has unfollowed Eamonn on Instagram when apparently he was still following him up to yesterday. But he is still following Ruth.

I think DTN News get their news from the likes of the Mail but I couldn't find these 2 particular nuggets from the Mail so I don't know. Philth definitely isn't following Eamonn now, but as to when he last was following, I don't know.
Great 2 updates! Bet they still both appear tomorrow though

Piers has been uncharacteristically quiet. You would think he would enjoy twisting the knife into the top brass at itv after forcing him to resign
He's keeping his head down over the Mirror trial with Harold I think. From what I heard today it's not looking that good for Mirror Group. Still 6 or 7 weeks to go mind. Anyway, that's another load of tit ... it's as if the whole of the British media is rotten to the bleeping core isn't it. :rolleyes: 😒

Reactions: 20
I don’t know why but this made me laugh. Phil the N*nces career is going down the pan but he has unfollowed Eamonn Holmes on Insta! #Howling 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
'P is past his sell by date. He has become the story'. Interesting- he says his bosses have been briefing against him for weeks

Three years now Tattlers have been talking about this and consistently keeping receipts. It was Schofield coming out that brought me to Tattle in the first place so people possibly now more than ever will be searching his name and seeing everything put together.

I was a veteran of the Jack Monroe threads - I think I’ve said here before that’s she’s very nefarious but not anywhere like Phil in terms of her behaviours. I think when you’re in a bubble of the threads and you’re talking about the person X amount of times a day or week, then you lose sight of the fact that not everyone is in the same bubble. But she is on thread FIVE HUNDRED (or maybe 501 or 502 now 😳) but thread 500 was called “Tattle was right all along” a quote from someone on Twitter - and we were right all along about her and we’re right about Phil too.

I understand that feeling of not being able to be a part of something when you feel like you’re screaming into the ether. But the tide is turning. Slow as duck like, but it is turning 😂. And I would bet my last pound on Schofield knowing that it is. He may be all smug and Billy Big Balls on camera but when he’s on his own, he knows it’s all slipping away from him like quicksand. And he won’t be able to stop it forever
Completely with you on this. I’m on tattle for the PTWM (Part time working mummy) threads who (coincidentally) has been on theThisMorning sofa spreading the BeKind message bullshit.

The schofield drama has been a nice distraction from her scamming ways… she too will have her time but it’s very similar in sitting it out like Philth and Jack Monroe (and then all the others 😩) but we shall prevail!

it’s just frustrating when you read such threads day after day and see them getting away with the same tit for years and all the lovies continue to adore them with absolutely no idea.

its so easy to see how a lot of the public (hey I imagine that there’s a lot of Phil & holly fans that are on the PTWM bandwagon) that can see them doing no wrong

Reactions: 21
He's keeping his head down over the Mirror trial with Harold I think. From what I heard today it's not looking that good for Mirror Group. Still 6 or 7 weeks to go mind. Anyway, that's another load of tit ... it's as if the whole of the British media is rotten to the bleeping core isn't it. :rolleyes: 😒
To be fair, Piers defended them both during Queuegate so I wouldn’t expect him to comment on the feuding rumours anyway. I can always remember when he did an item about the queue-skipping on his show on TalkTV, he made a point of saying he’s friends with Holly… never mentioned Philth’s name though.

Reactions: 13
But the tide is turning. Slow as duck like, but it is turning 😂.
That's definitely the thing, it's totally changed for brave Phil now.

It does so often with people Tattlers have been keeping an eye on for a while. Like jack monroe and captain Tom's daughter. Slowly the rot sets in and they can't stop it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.