Phillip Schofield #26 C'mon ITV stop being silly, get rid of Philth and his errant willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if your reading this Hollyphilla take sick leave owing to work related stress and demand that your sick line be logged in the company accident book as a health and safety risk naming and shaming who and why they are causing the stress, by law ITV would have to investigate it and carry out a risk assessment!
ITV’s HR department must be in overdrive. In other news, it was on the most popular evening radio programme in Ireland this afternoon 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel exhausted by TM and I don’t even work! Too old for this nonsense but we have to rally the troops.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder how ITV would respond to a protest outside the studio, calling for his sacking / resignation. It's alot easier to ignore people on forums than it is in person. The MSM would be all over it, given how they can't say what they really want to, they're clearly dropping big hints.

Reactions: 19
Eamonn and Fern shooting the breeze!

As iconic as Amanda and chums enjoying the craic!

rtainly_appeared_to_be_the_hoste-m-6_1650752534343.jpg

Wonder what was the topic of conversation...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I'm really struggling to think of someone right now who is prominent in the British media and who I don't think is a narcissistic 'orrible bleep. :LOL:
What about the People's Saviour and Champion of the Great Oppressed? (Did you know that he's had therapy?)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The "unexpected" bit is the only thing that jumps out as shady to me.

But one thing's for sure: you just know that, somewhere in Cornwall, Fern's living her absolute best life watching all of this slowly unfold. After the way she was treated, she's waited a long bloody time for this.
Oh it was absolutely deliberate. A very public statement. She was treated like tit. I'm loving this for her, Eamonn & Ruth, Rylan, and all the others he has wronged. It must be wonderful to see the person who wronged you finally reap what they have sewn.
---
An article mostly sympathetic towards Philth, calling the MM allegations lies and talking about what a broken man Philth is now. https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebr...left-29987289#ICID=Android_TMNewsApp_AppShare

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Shirly Carter's pussy 😂 what a name. God, Shirley Carter, that brings back memories. I don't think I've watched eastenders since those days. Lol
I've never watched EE, thought Shirley Carter was the poster's real name 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder how ITV would respond to a protest outside the studio, calling for his sacking / resignation. It's alot easier to ignore people on forums than it is in person. The MSM would be all over it, given how they can't say what they really want to, they're clearly dropping big hints.
Lol who the hell could be arsed to do that

It's got to be serious if Dame Judi James is called upon to assess their body language..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Piers won’t comment. He is mates with Holly. Didn’t he do a programme with her, a rip off of a League of their Own.Holly was the presenter, Bradley Walsh and Piers the team captains. Think it was called played to the whistle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.