Phillip Schofield #26 C'mon ITV stop being silly, get rid of Philth and his errant willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Holly and Phil" is trending on Twitter. This delights me because we know he prefers it to be "Phil and Holly". Even that isn't going right for him šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Brilliant. This is what needs to happen. Stars boycotting the show. And advertisers should start to follow suit.
Yesssss. Even associating with Philth now will drag them into his shite. Like all who associated with Saville. Expect Charlene White to be the only guest she's the only one who still likes them. Would be good if the cooks and other guests they have in, the fashion one, the cleaning one, the agony aunt one, Giles B, Vorderman etc all stayed away too
---
Hey guys another poll, only just been posted but it's all good fun

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Nowt is going to change is it? I'm done :(
Three years now Tattlers have been talking about this and consistently keeping receipts. It was Schofield coming out that brought me to Tattle in the first place so people possibly now more than ever will be searching his name and seeing everything put together.

I was a veteran of the Jack Monroe threads - I think Iā€™ve said here before thatā€™s sheā€™s very nefarious but not anywhere like Phil in terms of her behaviours. I think when youā€™re in a bubble of the threads and youā€™re talking about the person X amount of times a day or week, then you lose sight of the fact that not everyone is in the same bubble. But she is on thread FIVE HUNDRED (or maybe 501 or 502 now šŸ˜³) but thread 500 was called ā€œTattle was right all alongā€ a quote from someone on Twitter - and we were right all along about her and weā€™re right about Phil too.

I understand that feeling of not being able to be a part of something when you feel like youā€™re screaming into the ether. But the tide is turning. Slow as duck like, but it is turning šŸ˜‚. And I would bet my last pound on Schofield knowing that it is. He may be all smug and Billy Big Balls on camera but when heā€™s on his own, he knows itā€™s all slipping away from him like quicksand. And he wonā€™t be able to stop it forever

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Can't wait to watch Dan Wootton tonight at 9pm. He will repeat his article for the DM, posted upthread, and may even expand a bit more.

Reactions: 16
Three years now Tattlers have been talking about this and consistently keeping receipts. It was Schofield coming out that brought me to Tattle in the first place so people possibly now more than ever will be searching his name and seeing everything put together.

I was a veteran of the Jack Monroe threads - I think Iā€™ve said here before thatā€™s sheā€™s very nefarious but not anywhere like Phil in terms of her behaviours. I think when youā€™re in a bubble of the threads and youā€™re talking about the person X amount of times a day or week, then you lose sight of the fact that not everyone is in the same bubble. But she is on thread FIVE HUNDRED (or maybe 501 or 502 now šŸ˜³) but thread 500 was called ā€œTattle was right all alongā€ a quote from someone on Twitter - and we were right all along about her and weā€™re right about Phil too.

I understand that feeling of not being able to be a part of something when you feel like youā€™re screaming into the ether. But the tide is turning. Slow as duck like, but it is turning šŸ˜‚. And I would bet my last pound on Schofield knowing that it is. He may be all smug and Billy Big Balls on camera but when heā€™s on his own, he knows itā€™s all slipping away from him like quicksand. And he wonā€™t be able to stop it forever
I hang out on quite a few threads and will just say 'Tattle is always right'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
If Holly didn't show up, ITV could've sued her for contractual breach. She couldn't pull the sickie excuse - wouldn't look good in court.

I think she is playing the long game. Wait until half term and hope something sticks with Pip, forcing ITV's hand.

I wouldn't be surprised if Pip drags Holly down with her and we get a new autumn line up.

Reactions: 21
I hang out on quite a few threads and will just say 'Tattle is always right'
Indeed. We also think quite a few stories were lifted from here too. So yep, Tattle is fab. I've read quite a few bits of tea here, on various people, that I hadn't seen anywhere else.

Reactions: 21
TM are also speedily deleting comments on Instagram, assuming those not kissing arse, as will say 20 comments and then only 3 appear...

Reactions: 10
Giles B will definitely continue appearing on the show with them, I imagine he leaves an oily stain on the sofa and what else is that dick gonna appear on anyway. Itā€™s obvious celebs will desert the show while those two fakes are on, who would want to be part of that awkward cringe fest.

Reactions: 9
Delurking to say this which I apologise if itā€™s already been said. This creep has seen off Fern, Eamon, Ruth, Amanda Holden and Rylan. Theyā€™ll be no doubt in his twisted mind that he can see off Holly too.

• Sick
Reactions: 41
Piers has been uncharacteristically quiet. You would think he would enjoy twisting the knife into the top brass at itv after forcing him to resign

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Who says Caroline was hanging on his every word? She killed herself because she had poor mental health and made some bad decisions in her life.

Iā€™m really sick of the media, CPS or the police being blamed for her death.
Well said ! šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know this isnā€™t a popular view, but I really hope Philith is forced to leave first and not with Holly. For a start we all realise heā€™s a bully, she was a young woman when she joined TM and twenty years his junior, he was the big cheese and probably made sure she knew it, I think he has ā€˜groomedā€™ her in a way. I know sheā€™s been partly complicit in that she must have known about MM but Iā€™ve been here on Tattle since Schofieldā€˜s fake coming out tv crap in 2020. I really want to see HIM have to step down on his own and take the full hellish publicity that comes with it. What Iā€™d hate is if they both left together, it would feel so diluted and heā€™d milk it with comments like ā€œwe decided to step away togetherā€ etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Phillip Schofied # 27
Pip is now not so jolly
cos it's the end of him and Holly

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'd be really surprised if they lasted the week. ITV must be in crisis talks over this given the media coverage and the public feeling on social etc.

Reactions: 12
If Holly had a decent PR team (or her head screwed on herself) she'd put out a statement refusing to work with him. It doesn't have to say anything liableous or give direct reasons as to why but just state circumstances have recently changed and that she doesn't feel able to continue on This Morning at the moment. Then we can all read between the lines and give her a bit of credit for standing up to him, as at the moment he's dragging her down on his sinking ship.

It almost condones his behaviour by enabling him to control her - which is exactly what has been going on for years.

It might not be a popular opinion but I feel Holly is also a victim of his coercive control. He minces about that studio like he's untouchable. She's the puppet and he's the puppet master.
she would have been one of his flying monkeys

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.