Phillip Schofield #24 Oh Phillip Schofield when will it end? You really are a Class A Bellend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its over between them, Phillips statement seemed very final. "Whatever happens we have each other". I think it'll be announced over the weekend. He's gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
You have a point.
She's not entirely innocent and could've piped up during Queue gate at least.
Yet she knew when Ruth and Eamonn had issue with Phil and the runner story apparently was rumoured the issue and soon they were no longer needed.
He has got front Phil if that pair lost their job over his power:cautious:

Holly shouldve left then tbf his true colours and self importance became obvious and she carried on the charade:sneaky:
No doubt Id bet she was manipulated into it but now the current scandal should should not sit back and ignore it:censored: She shouldn't be controlled by ITV regarding situations.

ITV bosses depend on her to keep them on payroll and looking bubbly and sweet. Phil rep was crumbling and Hollys maintained her image with M&S and her Moon side hustle (forget the name :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: ) Phils We buy any Car wasn't renewed right?

So that show is a sinking ship and she better got off whilst she can.
She did that Whim Hoff show. I loved it! She was even good on Im a Celeb but I don't enjoy her on TM. TM is so contrived. Her and Phil.

She will probably go after the next school term as ITV will want it to look like they haven't fallen out as its all about protecting Phil and Brand This Morning. Maybe make it look like shes taking a break to focus on her Moon business. That will probably be a TV show.

I think Phil will stay on and probably get in Susannah Reid or Lorraine Kelly as his sidekick. People mainstream and popular.
Or bring back Fern as they were a popular duo. She is likeable. But then didn't he lend a hand in her departure?:unsure:

Phil can't stay quite forever amidst the gossip. Maybe Phil will probably do some exclusive with Piers Morgan and give his side of the story.
Fern wouldn’t touch him with a crappy stick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Reactions: 23
Kim Woodburn on gb news. P is a horrible obnoxious man. H aided him

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Yeah. And presumably he knows quite a lot of her secrets.
Saying they are “best friends” and that “she’s always been there for me” is more or less saying she’s known everything. He’s dragging her under the bus with him.

Reactions: 47
I don't watch this programme, can anyone explain to me who it's aimed at? Stuff that I watched when I was five years old treated me more like an adult than this.

Untitled-3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He is expecting her to back him up, it’s his shot at controlling the narrative that she is willing to do the show without him. And to show the public they are still close, and if he leaves, so will she. She isn’t going to contradict him but doubt she is going to say anything either. Her people will be furiously thinking up other ways to distance her.

• Heart
He is expecting her to back him up, it’s his shot at controlling the narrative that she is willing to do the show without him. And to show the public they are still close, and if he leaves, so will she. She isn’t going to contradict him but doubt she is going to say anything either. Her people will be furiously thinking up other ways to distance her.
Kim woodburn was right. She's aided and abetted him all these years. She never voiced an opinion disagreeing with him

• Heart
Reactions: 38
What about the spitting image outing of him and Jason Donovan from the 80's? Do people think JD is gay too? He is married isn't he?
No. Bi possibly? Rumour here says he liked bums if the Kylie tea is true, doesn't matter what gender.

When was he 'there for her'
He says that a couple of times, "Whatever happens, we still have each other to count on." Is that some kinda threat? Been there for her when, holding her hair back so she can snort a quick one off the marble?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I also think his comment about him being there for Holly in the past was a bit of a warning to her, a reminder that he’s been there for her and knows her secrets too.

Reactions: 48
Ugh what a bleep putting out that statement, absolutely trying to control the narrative and throw Holly under the bus with him too. That’s desperate that is. He must be on his way out?!

Reactions: 27
Haven’t dropped in on here in a while because as we all predicted, normal service resumed at ITV’s ivory towers where the disturbing antics of Philth were brushed under the carpet and Holly returned and continued to blow smoke up his arse and enable him. However, that being said, the story about them being distant behind the scenes has now been picked up by the Birmingham Mail:

Also, good work to that Tattler who saw the reflection of that young boy in Phil’s sunglasses who Phil has coaxed into a dirty weekend away in Paris. I wish a mainstream newspaper would pick the story up and just caption it saying - “Phil enjoying time in Paris with young male acquaintance” just because you can imagine him and his crisis management team going ape-tit. Surely that wouldn’t breaching the terms of the injunction, considering the injunction is supposedly only to stop MSM from referencing his relationship with MM?
I missed that picture.... Any xha
This maybe the ideal opportunity for itv to dump him, I'm sure they would prefer to keep her over him if she should offer them an ultimatum. Him or me
Completely 💯 agree

Reactions: 5

Not sure if the link will work so forgive me if it doesn’t but NoHun has posted this on TT a insta.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Kim Woodburn on gb news. P is a horrible obnoxious man. H aided him

I love Kim. She rocks.

Who is Brandon Cameron? I missed that one. Lets not forget the young make up artist either, it's not just lads who have been on camera that Philth likes to groom.

Todays wild! Spill all ye who dare, spill ye tea right here!

Reactions: 14
He’s just not used to people standing up to him. You can bet your life he’s stewed over this all day. I’d imagine he’s a bleeping nightmare in all areas of his life. Controlling and always needing his own way.

I’m so glad Queen Kim Woodburn has said Holly enables Philth. The total truth. She sat back on numerous occasions and allowed him to bully and take the piss out of people on national TV with that stupid ‘Bambi’ look on her plastic face. It’s too late Holly…..you’re a pedalo enabler. Bye.

Reactions: 44
Perhaps the Schofield will walk over Westminster Bridge again to remind us of how brave he is. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.