Phillip Schofield #24 Oh Phillip Schofield when will it end? You really are a Class A Bellend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More on P on Dan Wootton show in a bit. Kelvin mackenzie on woke itv and the PS crisis

Reactions: 10
Wow he really is so manipulative and poisonous. You can see why he’s got away with his behaviour for so long. This is a warning shot to Holly, no doubt about it. He’s putting it out there that he knows her dirt and that she’s always been there for him, i.e. if he goes down, she goes down. Be interesting to see if there’s any response from Holly over the coming days.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
How about Chris Moyles was on Holly’s first show, and a guest on Phil’s last show! Will he quit by Monday? 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I honestly think it’s too little too late for Holly. She will always be connected to him in people’s minds. If she had distanced herself years ago then maybe they would have been seen as different entities but all that hugging through plastic during the pandemic and similar rubbish shows she is only doing this now to save herself

And why is Dan championing her so much these days? Since when did he become such a fan?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I honestly think it’s too little too late for Holly. She will always be connected to him in people’s minds. If she had distanced herself years ago then maybe they would have been seen as different entities but all that hugging through plastic during the pandemic and similar rubbish shows she is only doing this now to save herself

And why is Dan championing her so much these days? Since when did he become such a fan?
I reckon she's been in touch with him, probably Hammond as well. Kelvin McKenzie or whatever his name is reckons Carolyn McCall also on way out

Reactions: 22

He is using any means to get him sacked and alienate him. Big up Alison. That didn’t work, or not yet anyway. Get Holly to see he is tainted goods. He has no time for her. But she is useful.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think it’s that he particularly loves her or anything but it’s more a tactical way to alienate PS - bugging everyone else up so it’s clear it’s JUST Philip that he loathes

Reactions: 22
More on P on Dan Wootton show in a bit. Kelvin mackenzie on woke itv and the PS crisis
I'm watching. 😁 I'm loving the verbal bashing of the MOST loathsome bloke on telly by Wootton and Kelvin Macenzie. They said the bosses will back Holly and there will be celebrations within ITV when that happens. Bring it on. Sling your hook Schofield, your time is up 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Dan is out for blood after Phil got him sacked for Lorraine. He knows bigging up Holly pushes the narrative that ITV may be happy with and make it easier for them to sack him.

Reactions: 18

He should have kept quiet as it's pressuring Holly to talk about it as well and if she now doesn't then it will add more fuel to the fire. At the minute her silence is deafening and we don't even know if he told her he was gonna say something to the media or if she's not really angry from not being prior warned of his PR charm offensive, which he will obviously continue with.

I think its over between them, Phillips statement seemed very final. "Whatever happens we have each other". I think it'll be announced over the weekend. He's gone.
From your lips to God’s ears🙏🙏🙏 fingers crossed. Am loving the articles today and agree totally with @LadyMuck his comment about being there for H… when? A veiled threat probably… reminding her he has kept her secrets ..,
That he admits there has been tension etc between them is huge- it is true.. The end is nigh 🙏

Reactions: 20
Wootton knows stuff. He said Schofield is not a pleasant character and has no friends within ITV. I would love to know what he knows.

Reactions: 28
If Pip is pushed out he will drag the whole ship down with him. Expect secrets about Holly and Alison getting out.

I genuinely don't think ITV are ready for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If Pip is pushed out he will drag the whole ship down with him. Expect secrets about Holly and Alison getting out.

I genuinely don't think ITV are ready for it.
It’s about time they all got what was coming to them will be interesting to see how this pans out

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Wootton actually said that Schofield's emotional and desperate statement was an attempt to control Holly.

Reactions: 32
How can they carry on presenting Monday? I’m sure the whole Giles advertising what’s coming on tomorrow’s show is because any day now it won’t be H or P on ‘tomorrows show’

Reactions: 17
You can all thank me for this. I quietly followed this thread since quegate and willed all the stories to come out.. when this thread was set up I followed and only yesterday unfollowed thinking it was dead in the water. I am sods law 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

He's not a fan 😂
He's getting her on board making her feel safe to detach from PS asap. He's a chess player 😁

You can all thank me for this. I quietly followed this thread since quegate and willed all the stories to come out.. when this thread was set up I followed and only yesterday unfollowed thinking it was dead in the water. I am sods law 😂
So funny! Well done you🤣🤣🤣

Well if Holly and he part ways on TM - hopefully with him going so I can watch it again… what happens DOI… she won’t want to work with him on that either - hopefully he will get dropped from that
- article in the sun

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.