Phillip Schofield #24 Oh Phillip Schofield when will it end? You really are a Class A Bellend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's not a fan 😂
He's getting her on board making her feel safe to detach from PS asap. He's a chess player 😁
He isn't exactly hiding his feelings about Schofield. If truth be told he doesn't like him much 😁. I'm not a fan of Wootton but I'm loving his crusade at the moment 😁

Reactions: 29
He's desperate!

In his statement to The Sun he also mentions his "bosses at ITV" and Martin Frizell too.

Warning shots/a reminder to them that he has dirt on them as well.

Reactions: 36
I never thought I would say this but all hail The Sun and The Daily Mail at the moment 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Tbh, I don't blame Dan gunning for P. If someone had tried to get me sacked numerous times I would too

Reactions: 45
I’ve heard about the statement. I haven’t even bothered reading it. At this point, I’m 100% convinced he’ll get away with it. No one is brave enough to speak out.

Holly will probably have no choice now but to come out and verify Schofe’s statement that they’re best friends, as advised by her management team otherwise she’ll end up making an even bigger enemy of him, if the rumours that their friendship is strained are even true at all. That being said, considering how widely disliked he is within the media, she’ll end up making more enemies by publicly pledging her allegiance with him, which could effect her ability to score new presenting gigs long after he’s retired/kicked the bucket. Either way, she’s fucked - Her position is more untenable than his at this point.

Wootton can write all the cryptic articles he likes and continue to highlight Phillip’s deplorability every night on his show on GBNews but the truth is, Phil simply being described as an unpleasant person isn’t enough to warrant him getting the sack. The only thing that will spell the downfall of Phil’s career is if someone just declares he had an affair with a very young boy. If GBNews is a truly a cancel culture-free zone, as it’s been lorded by it’s presenters then surely if Dan broke the story about Phil and MM then he’d still have a presenting gig to return to, therefore would still have a revenue stream to fall back on amidst a legal battle with Philth. If the injunction doesn’t extend to international press, then what’s stopping Dan going to a newspaper in his home country or even the Irish media to break the story about Phil? The truth is he isn’t as invested in Phil’s downfall as we’d all like and is simply cashing in on the recent surge in dislike towards Phil, in hope it gets him more clicks on articles he publishes and the viewing figures up for his show. Even when his brother’s verdict was discussed on GBNews, they approached the story from the most disgusting angle possible and insinuated that Phil was wrong for cutting ties with a paedophilic relative (obviously they were trying to highlight the hypocrisy of it all, but it translated badly) which is the least problematic thing Phillip has done.

He’ll never be forced to leave TM. Frizzel is digging his claws into ITV’s execs.

Reactions: 14
In his statement to The Sun he also mentions his "bosses at ITV" and Martin Frizell too.

Warning shots/a reminder to them that he has dirt on them as well.
Defo warning shots like if I'm going down all of you are too 🙈.

Reactions: 22
Lawyers and PR on call 24/7 at the mo - the vile snake should have bailed out ages ago

Reactions: 19
Wow he really is so manipulative and poisonous. You can see why he’s got away with his behaviour for so long. This is a warning shot to Holly, no doubt about it. He’s putting it out there that he knows her dirt and that she’s always been there for him, i.e. if he goes down, she goes down. Be interesting to see if there’s any response from Holly over the coming days.
Bring it on. Would love to see what dirt he has on her now. They can take each other down.

Reactions: 18
We all know how this will end...

nooo.gif

In crushing disappointment.

That poster who said Philth was a freemason was probably spot on. He's protected well beyond the walls of ITV.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Loving all this. His cards are well and truly marked. Best thing Holly can do is stay silent on his statement and leave it hanging there like a smelly fart. He can threaten her all he wants but it looks like he is now persona non grata so he won't have much support. Whatever gossip he has on her, she has a lot worse on him! A groomer of barely legal young men is still a lot worse than a cokehead.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

She's clearly trying to save her own career knowing Schofield will eventually go down and it will affect herself by association. She's getting short on shows since leaving Celebrity Juice and being unable to make shows with Lee Mack or Bradley Walsh a success. If she leaves the easy money of This Morning there would be nothing left for her. That's her only long term successful show.
she should have left him when she first knew about him and his seedy ways. How can she sit near him, go on holiday etc when she has kids 🤢
---
Just a thgt is phil the "National Treasure" Mark Williams Thomas referred to about the next Saville. Id assumed he was talking about a certain Trotter "Boy"

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Check out Ben Perryman's latest stories. Is he filming that guy on his phone using Grindr app without his consent? :cautious:

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Typical Pip needing control by giving that interview. YMU are earning their money this week!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can't see how she was ordered to do queuegate. And even if she was, where was her moral compass to refuse to do it.

Imo she went along with it. She may portray herself as sippy dippy dopey Holly but she's got a tough interior.
yes I get you, i'm not a fan of Holly either, what we do know according to Dan Wooton's article is that Philth's power extended to include other ITV programmes too, and it looks like now the power he once held is diminishing

Reactions: 11
well well, another article. The wheels are well and truly coming off, bit late though.

I’m hoping the weather is nice this weekend as I feel there needs to be a clear the air talk between Phil and Holly. Get the barbecue out and talk about old times, how they had it so good and would always be there for each other, no matter what.

Anyone for a burnt chipolata?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.