Phillip Schofield #24 Oh Phillip Schofield when will it end? You really are a Class A Bellend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regardless of what Holly and/or her team's intentions are - I think it's been obvious she's been distancing herself from him for months now. Maybe even since before Queuegate.
definitely even more since queuegate deffo since the coming outgate
---
I’ve just read the Dan wootton article in the Daily Mail and am confused. It almost looks like Dan has a personal vendetta against Phil and there’s more to it than Dan saying Phil wanted to get him sacked.

There’s a line in the article where Dan says Holly was unfairly criticised for queuegate but pardon me, I’m pretty sure Dan was amongst those criticising her on his GB news show, or am I dreaming that?

As I’ve said before I think This Morning is past it’s sell by date and the pairing of Holly and Phil is due to expire, the act has worn thin.

Dan can’t say that it’s only Phil’s behaviour that has been questionable. I think Holly is so fake with her sincere face she puts on for serious interviews. The way she covers her face when laughing is pathetic. I’m sure she has stepped on people to get to her position in TV and it must help having her producer husband.

I hope when the big announcement happens Phil brings Holly down too, they’re as bad as each other. You can’t tell me she didn’t know what Phil was getting up to in the past?

What’s the saying, greed attracts greed? (Think I’ve made that up). But a true friend does not use and discard somebody just because it might affect their public image. They’re all rotten!
you might find queue gate was Philth's idea and she was ordered to do it by Frizzel and Philth, if you remember at the time when the scandal unfolded it was Hollyfilla who bore the brunt, she was the one that had to read out a prepared statemen etc
...... the vultures are truly circling that's for sure, the fact that he wasn't given the gig to present the Coronation for ITV speaks volumes that he is losing his grip in his power with ITV

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I assume this has already been clarified many threads ago, but I’ve just watched Dan Wootton’s interview with ex-Loose Women panellist Carol McGiffin, and he confirmed in this interview that he had to leave ITV due to how he was censored from talking about Phillip Schofield.

As much as I don’t like Phil Dan wooton is a slime !!

Reactions: 17
---

you might find queue gate was Philth's idea and she was ordered to do it by Frizzel and Philth, if you remember at the time when the scandal unfolded it was Hollyfilla who bore the brunt, she was the one that had to read out a prepared statemen etc
...... the vultures are truly circling that's for sure, the fact that he wasn't given the gig to present the Coronation for ITV speaks volumes that he is losing his grip in his power with ITV
I can't see how she was ordered to do queuegate. And even if she was, where was her moral compass to refuse to do it.

Imo she went along with it. She may portray herself as sippy dippy dopey Holly but she's got a tough interior.

Reactions: 26
Now his reputation is under question, she's making out that she's the victim and it's "poor holly".

Not really sure I'm buying it, tbh. They've been friends for years, she turned a blind eye when it suited her. Now it doesn't.
You have a point.
She's not entirely innocent and could've piped up during Queue gate at least.
Yet she knew when Ruth and Eamonn had issue with Phil and the runner story apparently was rumoured the issue and soon they were no longer needed.
He has got front Phil if that pair lost their job over his power:cautious:

Holly shouldve left then tbf his true colours and self importance became obvious and she carried on the charade:sneaky:
No doubt Id bet she was manipulated into it but now the current scandal should should not sit back and ignore it:censored: She shouldn't be controlled by ITV regarding situations.

ITV bosses depend on her to keep them on payroll and looking bubbly and sweet. Phil rep was crumbling and Hollys maintained her image with M&S and her Moon side hustle (forget the name :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: ) Phils We buy any Car wasn't renewed right?

So that show is a sinking ship and she better got off whilst she can.
She did that Whim Hoff show. I loved it! She was even good on Im a Celeb but I don't enjoy her on TM. TM is so contrived. Her and Phil.

She will probably go after the next school term as ITV will want it to look like they haven't fallen out as its all about protecting Phil and Brand This Morning. Maybe make it look like shes taking a break to focus on her Moon business. That will probably be a TV show.

I think Phil will stay on and probably get in Susannah Reid or Lorraine Kelly as his sidekick. People mainstream and popular.
Or bring back Fern as they were a popular duo. She is likeable. But then didn't he lend a hand in her departure?:unsure:

Phil can't stay quite forever amidst the gossip. Maybe Phil will probably do some exclusive with Piers Morgan and give his side of the story.

Reactions: 5
Dam Wootton talking about P and H with Kim Woodburn and Jonathan Shalit
---
Dan said P tried to get him sacked multiple times. He has spoken to 8 household names who have beef with P.

Kim - he's a horrible obnoxious man. H has aided and abetted him for years

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
---

BIB - so Holly was the one who had to say sorry for Qgate but she had to 'come out' for Philth too when she read his statement out? Is she a puppet? Gordon the feckin' Gopher? Has he got his hand up her arse? Ffs sake Holly, extricate your self and your orifices now and stop playing dumb innocent blonde, you are an embarrassment to yourself.

Reactions: 23
What about the spitting image outing of him and Jason Donovan from the 80's? Do people think JD is gay too? He is married isn't he?

Reactions: 5
He's desperate!

What an absolute bleeping knob. Does Holly know even know that she’s his ‘best friend’? Like you say it’s a desperate attempt to wrestle back some kind of control. Why does he need to keep putting out statements? Sometimes its just best to say nothing. She’s had enough and she doesn’t like you anymore man.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What about the spitting image outing of him and Jason Donovan from the 80's? Do people think JD is gay too? He is married isn't he?
Did Jason sue a magazine at one point for suggesting he was gay?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Why is he talking for her? Shouldn’t it be a joint statement the way he is going on. Trying to dominate Holly again and basically saying to her what’s your next move? This is war behind the scenes!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. I'm sure Dan will come to a sticky end at some point, he's probably made quite a few enemies along the way.

Have a great weekend Phil !! :LOL:
---

Next you'll be suggesting Holly went into business with Peter Jones, picked his business brain, and then threw him under the bus once she'd got what she wanted. Sweet, lovely, innocent Holly? NEVER! I WON'T HEAR SUCH BLASPHEMY! ps. Could I interest you in some Wyld Moon jewelley? It's very nice ... it's 10 percent silver 90 percent tin. ;)
Yes, another one she used to holiday with in Portugal. Until he served his purpose and she ditched him and his Truly website at the 11th hour. Would love to know what he thinks of her now….

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.