Phillip Schofield #24 Oh Phillip Schofield when will it end? You really are a Class A Bellend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I I've suspected this for a while too, and that's why philth has been so protected by higher ups. As others have stated, I also firmly believe he is a freemason, and again that's another reason he's been protected.

On another note, I'm so happy that this is all happening with philth, but I WANT MORE !
I want it all out there about the MM situation and all his other horrible fuckery.
I want him disgraced and ruined.
I also want HOLLY GONE and all her bullshit exposed, she has aided, abetted and enabled him for years !! Helping him paper over the cracks and control the narrative with the farcical 'coming out' that THEY DID on TM, and i quote holly saying " let's make it clear, nobody has forced you to do this"...when in actual fact the only reason it was happening was to stop it all coming out about his 'relationship' and grooming of that young man called Matthew, who he had known since the kid was 10.
On another note, I want all the pedalos in the industry (who imo) have protected him brought down aswell , and that Simon schofield (no relation to phil) from MM's stage school needs investigating too, that photo of him with MM staring at him doe eyed is inappropriate and down right creepy.
Finally , my fabulous tattlers I want to remind you all that philth was a friend of jimmy Saville.
Birds of a feather and all that.
Oof ....rant over....for now !
We put a crown on one of Savilles friends last week.....

I think this goes a whole lot higher

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The comments on her IG post 🤣 🤣 🤣
I don't understand it. People are saying the bad stuff on her posts, management usually clean that up straight away. Even the insta huns have words blocked and hit the delete function..it's wild.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What does Phillip mean about it's been a tough time for both of them? Why both of them? I thought it was only Phillip who had issues with his bro etc, so why would that put pressure on Holly?

Reactions: 16
I I've suspected this for a while too, and that's why philth has been so protected by higher ups. As others have stated, I also firmly believe he is a freemason, and again that's another reason he's been protected.

On another note, I'm so happy that this is all happening with philth, but I WANT MORE !
I want it all out there about the MM situation and all his other horrible fuckery.
I want him disgraced and ruined.
I also want HOLLY GONE and all her bullshit exposed, she has aided, abetted and enabled him for years !! Helping him paper over the cracks and control the narrative with the farcical 'coming out' that THEY DID on TM, and i quote holly saying " let's make it clear, nobody has forced you to do this"...when in actual fact the only reason it was happening was to stop it all coming out about his 'relationship' and grooming of that young man called Matthew, who he had known since the kid was 10.
On another note, I want all the pedalos in the industry (who imo) have protected him brought down aswell , and that Simon schofield (no relation to phil) from MM's stage school needs investigating too, that photo of him with MM staring at him doe eyed is inappropriate and down right creepy.
Finally , my fabulous tattlers I want to remind you all that philth was a friend of jimmy Saville.
Birds of a feather and all that.
Oof ....rant over....for now !
I vote @pinkrose81 for Prime Minister!! ✊🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't understand it. People are saying the bad stuff on her posts, management usually clean that up straight away. Even the insta huns have words blocked and hit the delete function..it's wild.
Mighty Boosh Moon GIFs | Tenor

She's too busy talking to the moon to notice :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Can anyone post some screenshots of the comments under her Instagram post? I've deleted my Instagram as of yesterday 🙄

Reactions: 6
Possibly to show proof of how much she’s being tarnished by Philth? For what reason, I don’t know but the only thing I can think of is so she can get screenshots.

Reactions: 6
Seriously though, do we actually know if there is an injunction?
If there wasn’t an injunction I find it very hard to believe Phillip wouldn’t be starting legal action against people, including DW.

If he started legal action while a injunction is active he risks anyone he took action against mentioning the said injunction in court and then a judge could argue the fact the injunction is public knowledge then there is no case for it be valid.

The very fact Phillip hasn’t addressed any rumours or taken proper action (not including the crisis management) says it all to me.

Reactions: 12
Holly’s husband is a serial cheat and she reported his car missing to try and find out who he was shagging that night.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Even ant and de are never with him anymore and they all use to. Be together

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.