Phillip Schofield #24 Oh Phillip Schofield when will it end? You really are a Class A Bellend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It could go even deeper than we first thought, maybe a pedalo ring? With top bods at itv?
yes, and Westminster and the top Defence and Police brass, and the top Media brass, that trend has already been proven, very hard for a good rogue to take them down

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The DM photos aren’t credited meaning they are credited to DM, meaning their PR contacted a DM pap to take the staged photos. Calling her glum? My arse! She is shitting herself wondering what is the right thing to do so she can stay famous and rich.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
He's quite careful with what he actually says too. He does a lot of hinting but hasn't been able to say exactly what he knows. I reckon he knows it all.
---

Have they? How do you know?
---

ETA Molly hasn't. At least not on instagram
Oops perhaps I need to check my specs, it was just a google search on good old Phil & his wife & daughters were showing as Lowe not Schofield. I think she will soon. Damage limitation if predictions are correct on this thread, the Schofield name will be mud.

Reactions: 7
I don't understand it. People are saying the bad stuff on her posts, management usually clean that up straight away. Even the insta huns have words blocked and hit the delete function..it's wild.
She wants Phil gone just as much as we do then! She’s not protecting him anymore and leaving the comments for those who don’t know to find out. 🥳

Reactions: 16
Mwa haha ha. Scoff’s team aren’t doing such a good job of removing any negative comments right now are they? Unlike when rumours of MM came out and almost any content about him disappeared almost immediately . (Except on good old Tattle where we’ve been able to slag him off all this time). Cannot wait for his downfall.

Reactions: 16
That’s what I feel he’s doing. It’s like he’s saying, come on then. Do your worst. They all know he’s taking them with him. So hell mend the lot of them for playing to his tune for so many years just so they could be ‘famous’. Willoughby and Hammond should never be seen again either.
💯 agree. He also has a smarmy grin on his face. Yet again he gets away with his intimidating behaviour

Reactions: 7
If there wasn’t an injunction I find it very hard to believe Phillip wouldn’t be starting legal action against people, including DW.

If he started legal action while a injunction is active he risks anyone he took action against mentioning the said injunction in court and then a judge could argue the fact the injunction is public knowledge then there is no case for it be valid.

The very fact Phillip hasn’t addressed any rumours or taken proper action (not including the crisis management) says it all to me.
What exactly would PS cite in any legal action against Dan Wootton? Dan has said NOTHING

Reactions: 8
I'm betting there is nothing juicy coming out tonight. Just standard rumours about TM/Holly.

I'd bet there isn't a super injunction out there either. People always seem to think there's a SI when in reality the press just don't want to say anything in case they get sued.

Reactions: 4
Can't find the video on Twitter to credit the creator but his closing line was 'he puts the Phil in paedophilia'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm betting there is nothing juicy coming out tonight. Just standard rumours about TM/Holly.

I'd bet there isn't a super injunction out there either. People always seem to think there's a SI when in reality the press just don't want to say anything in case they get sued.
I don't think there is a 'super' injunction but there is an injunction or want of a better word, blocker (ie: NDA) between parties.

Reactions: 5

Yep, it could be a simple as that. I've often seen comments saying "Why doesn't Dan / Rylan / Ruth / whoever say what they know?" and sort of criticising them for that. Because they'd get sued that's why. And they want to continue working in TV. Why should they jeopardise their careers for that wankstain Schofield? They've made it clear that they don't like him and said all they can within legal bounds, esp Dan Wootton. For now that's all they can do.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.