Phillip Schofield #24 Oh Phillip Schofield when will it end? You really are a Class A Bellend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think there will be any story on Sunday. I’ve been here before that supposedly Prince Harry beat a woman so badly she has a brain injury and she was coming forward. I simply think PS will jump before he’s pushed sometime this week around his brothers sentencing.

Wouldn’t be surprised if it all comes out along the guise of 'an investigation’s been launched after allegations again PS were made online'.

Whoever comes here saying the injunction's being lifted, please give the facts too….. why, when etc, how can you state something as fact with no back up? That sort of thing annoys me.
OMG, is that true about PH?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Shingles.
caused by chicken pox.
Philth.........chicken 🐔 lover
Pox.............hope he's got it!!!😀

Reactions: 2
ITV have a very fine line to tread here, they've been involved in mental health related controversy before. The press are hounding him because he won't step aside, history tells us how that can end.
He's also smart enough to know this.

Reactions: 15
The industry really has learned nothing from the Saville scandal.
Nope they haven't, it's still the same behaviour of covering up and not just the BBC this time either.

I'm glad we've got more independent channels now like Talktv and GBnews whilst they aren't perfect they don't shy away from the truth.

Reactions: 14
There have been rumours its about to be lifted now, and another rumour it's due to be lifted in July. I know you have a bit of an "inside track" due to your contact(s). So it's definitely now then? No wonder it's been a frenzy this week with the headlines.
I think it’s absolutely vile that a victim should be forced into an injunction when it related to someone famous. Lessons haven’t been learned at all following the scandal with Jimmy Saville

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think there will be more of the same in the Sunday papers, just fanning the flames so to speak and keeping the story alive.

Imo, it will be midweek that either an announcement is made by itv, or P will give a story, or even H.

However, I really do think after the initial buzz has sort of died down, then it will all come out about the grooming and MM.

Reactions: 10
That photo of HW - deffo an 'informed' pap.... plus she must've got dressed in the dark with her sunnies on.... is it me or is that coat inside out.

I am not a fashionista... but if thats a legit style, you're welcome to it, looks shite!

• Haha
I think there will be more of the same in the Sunday papers, just fanning the flames so to speak and keeping the story alive.

Imo, it will be midweek that either an announcement is made by itv, or P will give a story, or even H.

However, I really do think after the initial buzz has sort of died down, then it will all come out about the grooming and MM.
I have a feeling it will be swept under the carpet. I imagine PS spending a fortune on solicitors to keep things quiet

Reactions: 10
I know this is old, but I don't think it looks real. Have they perhaps orchestrated this feud as a distraction, people talk about that, he leaves without the rest being exposed.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I have a feeling it will be swept under the carpet. I imagine PS spending a fortune on solicitors to keep things quiet
Not this time, I don't think it's going away.

You only have to type in Google 'PS gossip or scandal' and there's loads of sites mentioning his grooming. It's literally all over the Internet.

Reactions: 18
Also. Why would you go on a random walkabout, wouldn't most parents spend Saturdays with their kids unless they had a specific commitment (work, attending a wedding etc)?
It’s a pap walk. Photographers alerted as to where to be at a certain time to photograph someone looking pensive 😉

It’s Holly's attempt to gain back control after Phil released the statement and telephone call stories.

Not this time, I don't think it's going away.

You only have to type in Google 'PS gossip or scandal' and there's loads of sites mentioning his grooming. It's literally all over the Internet.
Yeah you're not wrong, I just googled and literally the first thing that popped up is an image of PS and MM, that wouldn't have happened a few years ago!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I think it’s absolutely vile that a victim should be forced into an injunction when it related to someone famous. Lessons haven’t been learned at all following the scandal with Jimmy Saville
This ⬆ it’s nothing short of scandalous how this keeps happening. It’s a disgrace. 🤬🤬

The public need to switch off TM. En masses. No viewership, no advert revenue. That will force action

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Itv and TM have been languishing in their protective bubble for so long, thinking their invincible and untouchable. Well, me dearies, your world is about to come tumbling down and exposed

• Heart
I just get the feeling we're being played and this has been manufactured as a soft exit. ITV do take the public for fools and if that's what they're at I hope it backfires spectacularly.

• Heart
ITV have a very fine line to tread here, they've been involved in mental health related controversy before. The press are hounding him because he won't step aside, history tells us how that can end.
He's also smart enough to know this.
Indeed. This is exactly what he wants. I’m certain a staged mental health crisis will soon follow and then the press (and Holly) will take the flack for being unkind and hounding him. He won’t actually do anything serious enough to harm himself, maybe a half arsed overdose or ‘breakdown’. I’ve actually seen people do this when the pressure is on and they don’t want to take accountability for their poor behaviour.

• Sad
  • Sick
Yes, but the victim will have a Solicitor who will be (rightly) advising them that once their name is out there there’s no going back and the press will hound them. I can understand why they’d take a hefty sum of money in exchange.

More importantly, there’s absolutely no evidence any crime has been committed here, unlike the Savile saga.
---
OMG, is that true about PH?
I have absolutely no idea, but there was loads of talk about it when he released Spare. Supposedly the woman concerned was incensed about his moral high ground and was going public in the Sunday papers about what he was really like and what the royals had helped him cover up. The Twitter account saying was actually quite trustworthy, so I thought there must have been some truth in it at the time.

There's one of two similar stories from his army days and supposedly the royal have paid the victims off. Without the victims coming forward I think it’s BS, but who knows.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.