Phillip Schofield #24 Oh Phillip Schofield when will it end? You really are a Class A Bellend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty certain everyone on here will be straight to the headlines at 10pm!
I seem to recall that “blockbuster” news items were held back until after midnight but that may have been some years ago that they used to do that. It was to reduce the opportunities for rival newspapers to redo their own front pages.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have it on authority he will be in front page news for the sun and possibly the mail tomorrow. A friend works for one of the red tops. I haven’t been told the details of said story that is about to be published but at least we know the momentum isn’t slowing.

sorry not sure I have introduced myself but I have been avidly reading the threads for a few weeks now and waiting for the cards to come down.

• Wow
Reactions: 64
I’m pretty certain everyone on here will be straight to the headlines at 10pm!
But it's Eurovision! I will def be turning over when they have that long gap between acts and results tho!
---
GB News are running a poll on Twitter. Should ITV sack Schofield. Of course I ticked yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have it on authority he will be in front page news for the sun and possibly the mail tomorrow. A friend works for one of the red tops. I haven’t been told the details of said story that is about to be published but at least we know the momentum isn’t slowing.

sorry not sure I have introduced myself but I have been avidly reading the threads for a few weeks now and waiting for the cards to come down.
please let MM be looked after first and foremost and then let rip on the lot of them. I’m not buying Holly go lightly’s BS at all. That Lyndsey woman grinds my gears too the way she talks to people. I like Clodagh but she’s married into a very intriguing family so maybe she won’t find PS strange after all. Then VF, the weirdo in the jumpers, and Carol Vorderman too is bright enough to know what’s going on so imo 🧹 the place through.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Dan Wooten seems to know the inside info. Is he the Sun?

Reactions: 15
Dan Wooten seems to know the inside info. Is he the Sun?
He reported mostly on showbiz and the royals for The Sun until he moved to GB News and Mail Online a couple of years ago. He was never afraid to grind out an agenda using his power so there's definitely something holding him back

Reactions: 7
But it's Eurovision! I will def be turning over when they have that long gap between acts and results tho!
---
GB News are running a poll on Twitter. Should ITV sack Schofield. Of course I ticked yes.
& 17 mins in.. 1580 votes … 91% yes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone know about this? I may have missed it previously as not long joined this Philthy Fred
I mentioned the car being stolen story on an earlier thread. The rumour was her husband was having an affair and Holly reported it missing as an “I know what you’re up to” move

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Sorry new to the thread & this may be old news. Shocked but not surprised his children have dropped the Schofield name.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
He reported mostly on showbiz and the royals for The Sun until he moved to GB News and Mail Online a couple of years ago. He was never afraid to grind out an agenda using his power so there's definitely something holding him back
He's quite careful with what he actually says too. He does a lot of hinting but hasn't been able to say exactly what he knows. I reckon he knows it all.
---
Sorry new to the thread & this may be old news. Shocked but not surprised his children have dropped the Schofield name.
Have they? How do you know?
---
He's quite careful with what he actually says too. He does a lot of hinting but hasn't been able to say exactly what he knows. I reckon he knows it all.
---

Have they? How do you know?
ETA Molly hasn't. At least not on instagram

Reactions: 4
Yes, but the victim will have a Solicitor who will be (rightly) advising them that once their name is out there there’s no going back and the press will hound them. I can understand why they’d take a hefty sum of money in exchange.

More importantly, there’s absolutely no evidence any crime has been committed here, unlike the Savile saga.
---

I have absolutely no idea, but there was loads of talk about it when he released Spare. Supposedly the woman concerned was incensed about his moral high ground and was going public in the Sunday papers about what he was really like and what the royals had helped him cover up. The Twitter account saying was actually quite trustworthy, so I thought there must have been some truth in it at the time.

There's one of two similar stories from his army days and supposedly the royal have paid the victims off. Without the victims coming forward I think it’s BS, but who knows.
just catching up, who is PH?

Reactions: 2
I seem to recall that “blockbuster” news items were held back until after midnight but that may have been some years ago that they used to do that. It was to reduce the opportunities for rival newspapers to redo their own front pages.
Yeah if it’s a biggie it won’t be leaked until about 1am to stop the rivals getting in on the action.

Reactions: 9
Katie Hind at the mail also knows where all the bodies are buried. She needs to grow a pair as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.