Phillip Schofield #24 Oh Phillip Schofield when will it end? You really are a Class A Bellend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ITV have a very fine line to tread here, they've been involved in mental health related controversy before. The press are hounding him because he won't step aside, history tells us how that can end.
When Jameela Jamil starts hounding him on Twitter, then you can start to worry. Phil is hard as bleeping nails. 😒

Reactions: 8
Ahh I’m so excited to see what the Sunday‘s have in store for him tomorrow. Its time like this I really miss the NOTW. The good news is I will be up late tonight for Eurovision so will likely be awake when/if the big exclusive embargoed story is released (1am I think)? It could be a very late one for me if that happens I’ll be on on here like a rat up a drain pipe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think there will be more of the same in the Sunday papers, just fanning the flames so to speak and keeping the story alive.

Imo, it will be midweek that either an announcement is made by itv, or P will give a story, or even H.

However, I really do think after the initial buzz has sort of died down, then it will all come out about the grooming and MM.
ITV need to rip the plaster off now and stop pussyfooting around- He’s a gonner- hated, despised, revolting….I too miss the sunday papers with their sensational shockers on the front pages 🤣

Reactions: 14
Ahh I’m so excited to see what the Sunday‘s have in store for him tomorrow. Its time like this I really miss the NOTW. The good news is I will be up late tonight for Eurovision so will likely be awake when/if the big exclusive embargoed story is released (1am I think)? It could be a very late one for me if that happens I’ll be on on here like a rat up a drain pipe 😂
Me too, I feel we may be in for a big story in the papers tomorrow 😁! Sky News has a look at tomorrow's papers at 10.30pm so I'll be watching

Reactions: 13
Absolutely!! But I think he has been treated so badly. I hope he’s happy whatever he’s doing. He was just a kid and wanted to work in media. Sickening that he met PS. 🤢
---
I cannot see ( if ) the MM story comes out how she can survive it. She knew and worked with them both.
i'm not a fan of Hollyfilla and I detest Philth, the above picture I believe is part of the package that YMU and ITV along with Philth invented and manipulated the perfect fun loving TV Husband and Wife just like his real sham marriage all been a gimmick I 100% reckon its all been an act to deflect attention away from what Philth's really like and any sordid behaviours

Reactions: 10
Having done more research on his nudes (just to be able to comment on the question!) it does look pumped. One of them when it's soft it looks a bit like old HotDog Dick - Stephen Bear - after he injected silicone in his cock.

And on another it almost looks photoshopped, like hell fire if your cock was actually that big you'd have no blood left in your body :) :) :)

We digress, DOWN WITH PS 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Thank you for doing the research so I didn’t have to! 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it's absolutely crucial that there's another story in one of the Sunday papers this week. If not then it's just going to be business as usual - I'm sure they'll find some stilted gag or reference to try to act like everything is fine/patched up on Monday. 10pm tonight should be very revealing

Reactions: 10
If a story does break tomorrow and I hope it does (sadly I don’t think they break big stories on a Sunday like they used to), it’ll be interesting to watch Camilla Tominey’s show on GB News tomorrow morning, she’s a TM regular…

Reactions: 9
It’s a pap walk. Photographers alerted as to where to be at a certain time to photograph someone looking pensive 😉

It’s Holly's attempt to gain back control after Phil released the statement and telephone call stories.
All the photos of Holly in the press have been with Phil. This is a deliberate attempt to show her as someone with an identity beyond Phil.

Reactions: 13
If Holly was to give the ITV execs the ultimatum of her or him come new contract time, who do you think they'd back?

I think Phil, unfortunately, he seems to know where the bodies are buried on someone high up.
No, i think something is coming out on Phil very very soon that TM won’t be able to defend him against.
They’re planning his exit stragegy - he’s fiished.
Meanwhile, Holly’s PR team have started actioning their Operation Save Holly’s Career campaign - things will turn ugly.

Reactions: 21
I think it's absolutely crucial that there's another story in one of the Sunday papers this week. If not then it's just going to be business as usual - I'm sure they'll find some stilted gag or reference to try to act like everything is fine/patched up on Monday. 10pm tonight should be very revealing
Don't think it will be business as usual does his Sibling not get sentenced next week?

I’ve a feeling we saw Phil and Holly’s last show together on Thursday.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Don't think it will be business as usual does his Sibling not get sentenced next week?
I think the sentencing is either on the Thursday afternoon or the Friday, so very convenient for Phil

Reactions: 7
Holly is featured on a beauty pie Facebook ad and the comments are all about her and Philip, can't see BP liking that.

• Haha
I
It could go even deeper than we first thought, maybe a pedalo ring? With top bods at itv?
I've suspected this for a while too, and that's why philth has been so protected by higher ups. As others have stated, I also firmly believe he is a freemason, and again that's another reason he's been protected.

On another note, I'm so happy that this is all happening with philth, but I WANT MORE !
I want it all out there about the MM situation and all his other horrible fuckery.
I want him disgraced and ruined.
I also want HOLLY GONE and all her bullshit exposed, she has aided, abetted and enabled him for years !! Helping him paper over the cracks and control the narrative with the farcical 'coming out' that THEY DID on TM, and i quote holly saying " let's make it clear, nobody has forced you to do this"...when in actual fact the only reason it was happening was to stop it all coming out about his 'relationship' and grooming of that young man called Matthew, who he had known since the kid was 10.
On another note, I want all the pedalos in the industry (who imo) have protected him brought down aswell , and that Simon schofield (no relation to phil) from MM's stage school needs investigating too, that photo of him with MM staring at him doe eyed is inappropriate and down right creepy.
Finally , my fabulous tattlers I want to remind you all that philth was a friend of jimmy Saville.
Birds of a feather and all that.
Oof ....rant over....for now !

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.