Phillip Schofield #24 Oh Phillip Schofield when will it end? You really are a Class A Bellend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Willo Sad Face in the Daily Mail today ....steps out (what the f does that mean) on HER OWN, shock horror

1683979776486.png

---
Ben? Ben who?
Big Ben Perryman! Google him, but don't add 'nudes' to the search if you are offended by large penises ;)

Not a pleasant chap - PS defended him in a court case - but I have to acknowledge he is gifted down below 🍆 (just been honest!)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I HATE both of them actually. Hope they both go down in flames. To my mind, they're two cheeks of the same arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ben? Ben who?
Ben Perryman. He's the lad who shagged the corrie bloke, then we suspect Philth, then Ben blackmailed an ex with some rudey pix and Philth gave him a character reference.

download-1.jpg

download.jpg

I was under the impression we were of the thought that Ben was still keeping Scofe warm. Who was Scofe in Paris with? Not Holden for sure 😂

Willo Sad Face in the Daily Mail today ....steps out (what the f does that mean) on HER OWN, shock horror

View attachment 2167329
---

Big Ben Perryman! Google him, but don't add 'nudes' to the search if you are offended by large penises ;)

Not a pleasant chap - PS defended him in a court case - but I have to acknowledge he is gifted down below 🍆 (just been honest!)
Oh my days, I added nudes, thats very thick isn't it, do you think he pumped it up beforehand?

At least HW isnt trying to dress like an Alice in Wonderland Stepford Wife today, her squeaky clean look is starting to make me wanna vom.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She looks 100% aware there's a camera on her.
LOL, someone earlier said either here on in the Holly thread that there would be a photo of Holly looking 'pensive' ... I think that was the exact term used! Tattle first with the news again. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Do stories still 'break' on Sunday now we don't have the good ole News of the World. They had some corkers didn't they!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ben Perryman. He's the lad who shagged the corrie bloke, then we suspect Philth, then Ben blackmailed an ex with some rudey pix and Philth gave him a character reference.

View attachment 2167337

View attachment 2167338

I was under the impression we were of the thought that Ben was still keeping Scofe warm. Who was Scofe in Paris with? Not Holden for sure 😂

Oh my days, I added nudes, thats very thick isn't it, do you think he pumped it up beforehand?
Having done more research on his nudes (just to be able to comment on the question!) it does look pumped. One of them when it's soft it looks a bit like old HotDog Dick - Stephen Bear - after he injected silicone in his cock.

And on another it almost looks photoshopped, like hell fire if your cock was actually that big you'd have no blood left in your body :) :) :)

We digress, DOWN WITH PS 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Having done more research on his nudes (just to be able to comment on the question!) it does look pumped. One of them when it's soft it looks a bit like old HotDog Dick - Stephen Bear - after he injected silicone in his cock.

And on another it almost looks photoshopped, like hell fire if your cock was actually that big you'd have no blood left in your body :) :) :)

We digress, DOWN WITH PS 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
I thank you for your ahem, hard work and research, I only looked at the spex/waistcoat one, close up, just to be sure. Edit: I just went back to check, and scrolled down and I now I have seen his bum hole too. Why can we see these pix? Is he offering a 'parking' service?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also. Why would you go on a random walkabout, wouldn't most parents spend Saturdays with their kids unless they had a specific commitment (work, attending a wedding etc)?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Also. Why would you go on a random walkabout, wouldn't most parents spend Saturdays with their kids unless they had a specific commitment (work, attending a wedding etc)?
Especially as it was her eldest birthday earlier this week

Reactions: 11
HW was supposed to be presenting the new series of gladiators (made by her husband's company) with Bradley Walsh but now he's doing it with his son.. I wonder why she was dropped? I am assuming she would have been top pic for the company given it's her husband's!
---
Yeh I agree she tipped off the press to capture this sad walk.

Reactions: 18

View attachment 2167329
---

Just seen this how fortunate a photographer happened to be there where Ms Willoughby was keeping a low profile.

Honestly it’s pathetic and I’m not being played for a mug my cupboard is full of mugs already!

Anyway there’s no sun today so why the dark glasses? Somebody fetch me the sick bucket.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I was wondering if the fact that Hampshire was mentioned was actually a thing. Holly warning Scofe that she was visiting her for example lawyer in Hampshire on a Saturday. Not saying she has a lawyer in Hampshire but you see what I mean.

Reactions: 14
I'm wondering why she is at a station when there is a train strike today...

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The tit is absolutely going to hit the fan tomorrow. There will be a massive story in either The Scum or the Mail… I see one of four scenarios:

-HW does a ‘tell all’ confessing to her own ‘issues’, slating Philth, etc. This is the most likely scenario… I would say she is sat in a central London hotel right now about to let rip to a journalist…

-MM does an interview lifting the lid on everything.

-Philth does a ‘tell all’ basically emptying out all of the skeletons in his closet and announcing he has left TM.

-No one agrees to an interview and the papers expose Philth for everything.

Either way, NEITHER of them will be presenting come Monday. Holly will be back in time, Philth presented his last show on Thursday.
I don’t think there will be any story on Sunday. I’ve been here before that supposedly Prince Harry beat a woman so badly she has a brain injury and she was coming forward. I simply think PS will jump before he’s pushed sometime this week around his brothers sentencing.

Wouldn’t be surprised if it all comes out along the guise of 'an investigation’s been launched after allegations again PS were made online'.

Whoever comes here saying the injunction's being lifted, please give the facts too….. why, when etc, how can you state something as fact with no back up? That sort of thing annoys me.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t think there will be any story on Sunday. I’ve been here before that supposedly Prince Harry beat a woman so badly she has a brain injury and she was coming forward. I simply think PS will jump before he’s pushed sometime this week around his brothers sentencing.

Wouldn’t be surprised if it all comes out along the guise of 'an investigation’s been launched after allegations again PS were made online'.

Whoever comes here saying the injunction's being lifted, please give the facts too….. why, when etc, how can you state something as fact with no back up? That sort of thing annoys me.

He can pretend he caught shingles off Holly. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.