Phillip Schofield #24 Oh Phillip Schofield when will it end? You really are a Class A Bellend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it would really be very unsatisfactory, and let him lightly, if this happened. However what would give some satisfaction is knowing that most likely behind the scenes, he will have been kicking and screaming not to come off air, and they'll have said to him, it's either this or we let a lot of information be leaked that you really don't want, and you'll still be off air, but probably totally unemployable in the future. Now which is it Philth?!
Agree. Its just I detest him....I wanna see it splashed all over the front pages. How anyone bought into his coming out interview astounds me.
But yeah, sadly I think its not going to happen.

Reactions: 11
I hope none of these scenarios happen. I HOPE that for the sake of his victims (I don't believe there is only one) and all the victims of the other ponces on TV etc - that every scrap of the dirt comes out.

And all those who enable/turn blind eyes are also bought down.....every single one

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I hope none of these scenarios happen. I HOPE that for the sake of his victims (I don't believe there is only one) and all the victims of the other ponces on TV etc - that every scrap of the dirt comes out.

And all those who enable/turn blind eyes are also bought down.....every single one
The industry really has learned nothing from the Saville scandal.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
The Glum looking Holly photos are in the DM. Randomly looks like a train station in Hampshire so must have called the paps as they wouldn’t know to hang around there for her !

Reactions: 18
Thats the point. After Saville how can ITV expose him? That's why they've protected him.

She’s been spotted out and about on her lonesome.

I think if there is a story that breaks tomorrow, it’ll probably be this individual who’s been feeding the DM all these backstage titbits, who’ll remain anonymous, giving a tell-all interview exposing the toxic backstage culture at TM. People will shoot it down, due to their dislike of Wootton and the DM. I think Phillip may be able to evade being in the firing line, especially if the individual isn’t calling out his behaviour, specifically.

• Sad
Reactions: 12

I think one way or another most of the dirt will come out alright, it's just a question of now long we have to wait. We may be pleasantly surprised over the coming days and his departure may not be as sanitised as we fear. A lot of people in the general public don't know things like the MM story, but enough in the industry and the public do, for it all to have lead to this. Enough noise has been made that Holly has finally realised she's got to cut ties with him and though we don't like her, that's what we needed.

She’s been spotted out and about on her lonesome.

I think if there is a story that breaks tomorrow, it’ll probably be this individual who’s been feeding the DM all these backstage titbits, who’ll remain anonymous, giving a tell-all interview exposing the toxic backstage culture at TM.
She looks 100% aware there's a camera on her.

Reactions: 20
I don’t usually comment on threads but do dip in and out following them

I’d assume the DOI producers are also watching this closely as it will impact them also surely?

Reactions: 15
Do we think he will still do the Soap Awards? Can’t remember when that is scheduled for
Jeez no, he needs to be OFF our SCREENS. ITV need to CLEAN their CLOSETS.

Anyway, where's Ben? Still hanging around? What photo's you got of your pay daddy Scofe Benny boy?

Reactions: 14
OhMyGod I cannot keep up 😅
How many Philth threads by the end of the weekend 🤔
Keep at it, got my snacks ready 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is that saying about stabbing people on the way up to find they stab you even harder on the way down? That will apply to Philth. I think it's a Holly tell all tomorrow, she's out to protect herself. Suspect there's loads to come.out about Philth when that injunction ends. May not be tomorrow, that may just be tell all, but if MM has deleted his Insta, maybe he will be involved in it too.

Reactions: 8
We reckon PR folk come here to gauge public opinion?

Reason I mention this is the angle they go could be fuelled by speculation here....wonder if we shouldn't give them ideas 🤔

Those pics if Holly look like someone's plan...drop her off at a train station...travel somewhere with a car waiting to pick her up. Get her seen and hope the paps don't follow to where she gets off. All a game I reckon.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.