Phillip Schofield #24 Oh Phillip Schofield when will it end? You really are a Class A Bellend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to know what’s going on today in the background. ITV bosses trying to figure out what to do for Monday’s TM? Maybe Philth and his agent trying to sell a story to a Sunday newspaper attempting to turn the narrative round by printing a ‘poor me‘story? oh to be a fly on the wall!

Reactions: 14
Matthew McGreevy, the boy Phillip groomed from the age of around 10, got him a job as a runner in This Morning and had a relationship with him for a few years. Tossed him aside when he got too old and booted him off to work at Loose Women. Hence why Eamonn and Ruth despise Phillip. He has a super injunction in place to stop Matthew and the media talking about it.
I've mentioned before that I've sat with eammon when all this came out about MM n while he couldn't say anything he nodded along. I told him I thought smugface was a c*nt n he absolutely agreed with that lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Would love to know what’s going on today in the background. ITV bosses trying to figure out what to do for Monday’s TM? Maybe Philth and his agent trying to sell a story to a Sunday newspaper attempting to turn the narrative round by printing a ‘poor me‘story? oh to be a fly on the wall!
My guess is Fiona Phillips will have had to have made plans to meet up with friends n family this weekend so she's got company.

Reactions: 6
Anyone fancy a bet?

The bookies have put Dermot O'Leary in the lead as favourite to take over from Phil should he choose to step back after 21 years on the show.

Article also says Philths contract is up at the end of the year.

The press were all favouring Alison to present with Holly not long ago, and now it's Dermot. But hey, who cares as long as Phil is gone. They'll have to pay him off if his contract isn't expiring until December but it will be worth it for them to get rid as the show can never move on and improve until he's out.
---
Eamonn has a regular job on GB news
---
If tomorrow is an anti climax…grr
I know, all this build-up. If there is nothing big tomorrow after all that, we're all going to be seething!
---
Do we think both the twats will be back and all smiles and fakery again on Monday morning? If smug smarmy turtle lips is there again I'll be SO pissed off 😡😡😡
Nah not this time surely. Too much negative press. Unless the bosses cynically put them on air together as they know people will tune in to watch how tense it is. But that would still be very damaging for the This Morning brand. I don't think Holly ever wants to be on screen will Philth again anyway after that manipulative statement he put out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
There could be a scenario regarding the brother being around Holly's kids in the past, like someone else has mentioned. If that occurred and Philth hadn't told Holly himself about the brother being a p****, that would be a big enough splash of a story and surely ITV couldn't let him on air. It may still be quite some time before the MM stuff is allowed to be mentioned outright in a mainstream news article.
---
I bet Eamonn and Ruth are planning a big ol' barby celebration 😂
..... with Rylan and Amanda Holden as guests of honour, oh and Dan of course. What we all wouldn't give to be at that party!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I kinda feel they'll use the "feud" as his reason to leave and the rest will be left unsaid.

Reactions: 21
Wouldn't it be lovely if, as someone else has said, last Thursday was indeed the last time he ever presented the show 😊

Reactions: 12
Hang on a mo, are you saying DW is slyly serving the tea?
Dan knows a lot. I don't think he knows the full shebang.

There are people who work with Pip every weekday (show runners, producers, personalities) who know what he is really like. So do the Loose Women.

Then you have Amanda Holden who is portrayed as a 'crazy' for speaking out against him. Would love to hear her take.

So in answer to your question, Dan is happy to play the instigator. He has sources at ITV and I wouldn't be surprised if he is relying on a show runner to spill the tea.

Don't forget the TM crew have a WhatsApp titled 'We hate Phil'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
There could be a scenario regarding the brother being around Holly's kids in the past, like someone else has mentioned. If that occurred and Philth hadn't told Holly himself about the brother being a p****, that would be a big enough splash of a story and surely ITV couldn't let him on air. It may still be quite some time before the MM stuff is allowed to be mentioned outright in a mainstream news article.
---

..... with Rylan and Amanda Holden as guests of honour, oh and Dan of course. What we all wouldn't give to be at that party!
I agree, I would be fecking fuming if my friend who knew his brother was a pedalo had been hanging out in the swimming pool in portugal with my kids. Did they all holiday together? Holly you should be bleeping fuming, kids at risk, ffs, woman up and dont let this continue any longer!

Reactions: 17
I kinda feel they'll use the "feud" as his reason to leave and the rest will be left unsaid.
Can just imagine perhaps it would go something like this :

"Phil is so devastated over all that has happened with the friendship with Holly that meant so much to him, and the strain of his brother's court case, that he feels he needs to take time out to process it all. He also doesn't wish for the feud to contribute to damaging the This Morning brand and is doing the honourable thing and stepping down. He feels very disappointed and betrayed that, after lobbying for Holly to be his co-presenter all those years ago, and all they have been through, supporting each other through personal difficulties, that it should come to this. "

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Dan knows a lot. I don't think he knows the full shebang.

There are people who work with Pip every weekday (show runners, producers, personalities) who know what he is really like. So do the Loose Women.

Then you have Amanda Holden who is portrayed as a 'crazy' for speaking out against him. Would love to hear her take.

So in answer to your question, Dan is happy to play the instigator. He has sources at ITV and I wouldn't be surprised if he is relying on a show runner to spill the tea.

Don't forget the TM crew have a WhatsApp titled 'We hate Phil'.
Soz, I meant Denise Welch in reference to your meme of her, silveriness and mentions of Loose Women. I'd love to hear Holden's take on it all too!

Reactions: 6

"Phil is so devastated over all that has happened with the friendship with Holly that meant so much to him, and the strain of his brother's court case, that he feels he needs to take time out to process it all. He also doesn't wish for the feud to contribute to damaging the This Morning brand and is doing the honourable thing and stepping down. He feels very disappointed and betrayed that, after lobbying for Holly to be his co-presenter all those years ago, and all they have been through, supporting each other through personal difficulties, that it should come to this. "
Yessss!!!

Reactions: 5

Bingo. Throw in a little mental health crisis too.
I mean I hope it doesn't go this way but could see it.

Reactions: 18
Why is Holly so well thought of.

She has options. For the good of the show she should move on.
---
Ps is going to be dragged kicking and screaming
She really doesn't. She is relying on her husband to find her the next big TV format or something that would stick. She's fine for merchandise and being a clothes horse but TV is her bread and butter: that's how she made her name.

They tried that show with Bradley Walsh but it got cancelled. Unless she wants to do an award show or documentary then she's stuck with ITV daytime. Nothing wrong with that but she's not the primetime darling she thinks she is.

She won't do a Cat Deeley and find success in America, nor she could pull off a Claudia Winkleman who has TV's hottest show at the moment with the Traitors.

Soz, I meant Denise Welch in reference to your meme of her, silveriness and mentions of Loose Women. I'd love to hear Holden's take on it all too!
Not sure about Denise!

I was told Nadia Sawalha isn't a fan of Holly and Phil or the 'goodie-goodie' angle ITV daytime like to spin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Or ITV try to brush it under the carpet and he doesn’t officially leave - they just have guest presenters from next week and announce a new lineup from September.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Bingo. Throw in a little mental health crisis too.
I mean I hope it doesn't go this way but could see it.
Yes it would really be very unsatisfactory, and let him off lightly, if this happened. However what would give some satisfaction is knowing that most likely behind the scenes, he will have been kicking and screaming not to come off air, and they'll have said to him, it's either this or we let a lot of information be leaked that you really don't want, and you'll still be off air, but probably totally unemployable in the future. Now which is it Philth?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.