Phillip Schofield #24 Oh Phillip Schofield when will it end? You really are a Class A Bellend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love Rylan and Ruth, that combo would be a winner. They are both lovely and genuine. Would love to see Eamonn back too but like you said he's not well is he.
---

Just a question, how do we know Holly likes the ❄? I've not seen anything about it other than on here, I think I've missed something! Also does she smoke?
Yes she smokes there was a pic of her in the paper with a fag as does Rochelle Humes! Dont know where the ❄ story came from

Reactions: 10
Is anyone else wondering how many other young kids he has "groomed/abused"

I've a feeling that once the truth starts to roll, it's going to be another Saville.

And who else in ITV?

Reactions: 21
Whatever we think of Dan Wootton it's him who has kept this in the spotlight, last week he mentioned it every day on his show. He won't let this go as he said PS tried to get him sacked numerous times from when he worked at itv

Reactions: 41
The tit is absolutely going to hit the fan tomorrow. There will be a massive story in either The Scum or the Mail… I see one of four scenarios:

-HW does a ‘tell all’ confessing to her own ‘issues’, slating Philth, etc. This is the most likely scenario… I would say she is sat in a central London hotel right now about to let rip to a journalist…

-MM does an interview lifting the lid on everything.

-Philth does a ‘tell all’ basically emptying out all of the skeletons in his closet and announcing he has left TM.

-No one agrees to an interview and the papers expose Philth for everything.

Either way, NEITHER of them will be presenting come Monday. Holly will be back in time, Philth presented his last show on Thursday.

Reactions: 21
Would love to know PS’s secret Twitter account name:

for sure PS has Deffo helped other young (always make) talent out giving them a leg up on to telly work.

Ps knows all HW’s secrets so it’s a risky business distancing herself from PS in his hour of need. It could also be something they have cooled up together anyway, she is telling him she needs to be seen as distancing herself. But actually they are both still in close contact. The PR machine is a winding one…

Reactions: 8
The press claim Holly has removed all traces of Schofield from her social media. No she hasn't, but she's not posted him on Instagram since January.

Reactions: 6
Papers are doing a lot of reporting on the alleged feud. Could be fluff PR from ITV, hard to know.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely!! But I think he has been treated so badly. I hope he’s happy whatever he’s doing. He was just a kid and wanted to work in media. Sickening that he met PS. 🤢
---
I cannot see ( if ) the MM story comes out how she can survive it. She knew and worked with them both.
Cheers for the avatar! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As someone speculated here this is leading up to a big Sunday reveal. Especially with his brother's court verdict due.

What I know for a fact is:
- The Sun have a big file on Pip
- Wootton is privvy to that and ergo DM
- Pip is scared of Piers Morgan wading in
- The press (and others) have been waiting for the public mood to change (like now) to drop a big story
- Pip (or his team) have been paying a PR company to manage his reputation. Fat lot of good that's doing now.

I don't know the contents of his injunction. But it is time limited. The big Sunday scoop might not be related to the injunction (nor refer to it). But whatever is published tomorrow would be enough to force ITV to take action.

And if it's as bad as we are speculating then Holly will have some explaining to do. Will she be seen as an enabler?

Dermot, Craig, Andi all waiting in the wings. Alison and Josie too. Good thing for Holly that half term is approaching. She will need to lie low.
When I tell you, I cannot WAIT for tomorrow 😂

I presume by what you’ve written here, that it’s unlikely the Sunday scoop will be a statement/tell-all interview by Holly (which I’m glad about FYI, considering someone who has aided and abetted this man shouldn’t have a hand in his downfall, but one of his victims/enemies should).

However, it’s not over until the fat lady sings, and I hear Phillip’s mother is on voice rest after having vocal cord surgery (just joking 🙃)

Reactions: 6
Let’s hope the super injunction serves justice and all of the people who left TM because of the secrets are finally able to say told you so.

& if it does .. we will never see Phil again because I think he’ll take his own and blame everyone except himself.

Reactions: 7
Off topic for this thread but I always have to say it. I can’t stand Lorraine ‘ growler’ Kelly, she’s another one raking in the cash and doesn’t have an ounce of talent in her.
Anyhow, back to the public flogging of Phil and Holly and I’m here for it.
Leaked footage from the upcoming Lorraine Kelly biopic:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t say enough that I don’t believe the little ITV/whatever the management company is called, clique don’t know each other’s secrets.
Holly can claim ignorance all she wants but the fact that she’s been working on distancing herself from them for quite some time now, speaks volumes about what she knows would eventually come out.
It’s so incredibly seedy and shady.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes she smokes there was a pic of her in the paper with a fag as does Rochelle Humes! Dont know where the ❄ story came from
I'm not sure about the snow story tbh, maybe coz she used to hang with appleton and co??

Smoking, well it seems she's not the only one. Bet he's champing through the B&H today, hey.

download.jpg

0_Phillip-Schofield-smoking.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.