Phillip Schofield #24 Oh Phillip Schofield when will it end? You really are a Class A Bellend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only if MM is ok to be named. He might have just got his life back on track and be in a happy place, he shouldn’t be used as a pawn to bring Phil down to his own detriment. It’s a tough one but MM is a person too and needs to be treated respectfully
Absolutely!! But I think he has been treated so badly. I hope he’s happy whatever he’s doing. He was just a kid and wanted to work in media. Sickening that he met PS. 🤢
---
I cannot see ( if ) the MM story comes out how she can survive it. She knew and worked with them both.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
And there’s Holly in the middle of it!!! Of course she knew all about it, must of known how they met and how old MM was at the time. Sickening. Tgars the story that needs to be out there. MM is the only victim in this.
Exactly. It's not just Holly though, ITV have a lot of questions to answer about how and why they have covered up for him for years. It's a great big scandal about to burst wide open and I'm here for it

Reactions: 19
There have been rumours its about to be lifted now, and another rumour it's due to be lifted in July. I know you have a bit of an "inside track" due to your contact(s). So it's definitely now then? No wonder it's been a frenzy this week with the headlines.
As someone speculated here this is leading up to a big Sunday reveal. Especially with his brother's court verdict due.

What I know for a fact is:
- The Sun have a big file on Pip
- Wootton is privvy to that and ergo DM
- Pip is scared of Piers Morgan wading in
- The press (and others) have been waiting for the public mood to change (like now) to drop a big story
- Pip (or his team) have been paying a PR company to manage his reputation. Fat lot of good that's doing now.

I don't know the contents of his injunction. But it is time limited. The big Sunday scoop might not be related to the injunction (nor refer to it). But whatever is published tomorrow would be enough to force ITV to take action.

And if it's as bad as we are speculating then Holly will have some explaining to do. Will she be seen as an enabler?

Dermot, Craig, Andi all waiting in the wings. Alison and Josie too. Good thing for Holly that half term is approaching. She will need to lie low.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
ITV seems to be completely stuck in the past and they have failed to cultivate new talent.
Bully Phil and bland Holly are well past their sell by date and need to go along with everyone else on daytime TV including the haggis Lorraine Kelly and all the Loose Women.

I don't mind Ant and Dec but they are also past their best. Why don't they have any alternative presenters?
Off topic for this thread but I always have to say it. I can’t stand Lorraine ‘ growler’ Kelly, she’s another one raking in the cash and doesn’t have an ounce of talent in her.
Anyhow, back to the public flogging of Phil and Holly and I’m here for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Off topic for this thread but I always have to say it. I can’t stand Lorraine ‘ growler’ Kelly, she’s another one raking in the cash and doesn’t have an ounce of talent in her.
Are you talking about Lorraine Kelly the person or Lorraine Kelly the actress? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
As one of the many who found Tattle as a result of schofe conversations being suppressed elsewhere, i’m sitting here with a huge bag of popcorn

the end is nigh
🍿🍿
Same, between this and the Harry & Meghan thread I don't know how I'm going to get any work done over the new few weeks/months! 🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Are we thinking that the expected story tomorrow is concerning MM or that he didn’t tell Holly about his brother? Either way, the partnership is done!

Reactions: 10
Anyhow, back to the public flogging of Phil and Holly and I’m here for it.
I met Lorraine once when one of mine was a baby, I was in the toilets at an exhibition changing my baby and she walked in. I have to say she was absolutely lovely, friendly and chatty, I didn't realise who she was straight away. So although I get why people don't like her, my own experience of her was quite positive. I'm quite prepared to believe she is infected with the ITV virus, and I met her some years ago so she has probably changed since then. Philth on the other hand disgusting always

Reactions: 22
I met Lorraine once when one of mine was a baby, I was in the toilets at an exhibition changing my baby and she walked in. I have to say she was absolutely lovely, friendly and chatty, I didn't realise who she was straight away. So although I get why people don't like her, my own experience of her was quite positive. I'm quite prepared to believe she is infected with the ITV virus, and I met her some years ago so she has probably changed since then. Philth on the other hand disgusting always
I always thought she didn’t really get on with Phil. I might be remembering wrong but didn’t she once host this morning with him? She did it for about a year and they didn’t really seem to gel with one another. I vaguely recall Lorraine used to be just a half hour slot and then it got extended to an hour so that was kind of used as an excuse as to why she couldn’t do TM as well?

Reactions: 6
Are we thinking that the expected story tomorrow is concerning MM or that he didn’t tell Holly about his brother? Either way, the partnership is done!
MM will only be named if he consents to an interview.

Otherwise Pip's misdemeanours will be generalised. (Eg: 'A source tells us that backstage...show runners...'). Which might be enough to set ITV off.

Reactions: 13
C6A001A9-8240-4B74-B62C-A422E757E3AD.jpeg

Hehe HW forgot to remove this image from her ‘Favs’ Insta reel!

she follows PS and his daughters on Insta too. Not the best at distancing then?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Even if Holly's alleged drug taking came out thats nothing compared to Ant when he drunk crashed into that family which was a lot worse IMO and ITV had his back so she could be fine in that respect. Alison Hammond is a shite presenter, I don't like Dermot but he seems an ok person and I cant stand Ant & Dec they also need to be gone!

• Heart
Anyone fancy a bet?

The bookies have put Dermot O'Leary in the lead as favourite to take over from Phil should he choose to step back after 21 years on the show.

Article also says Philths contract is up at the end of the year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I always thought she didn’t really get on with Phil. I might be remembering wrong but didn’t she once host this morning with him? She did it for about a year and they didn’t really seem to gel with one another. I vaguely recall Lorraine used to be just a half hour slot and then it got extended to an hour so that was kind of used as an excuse as to why she couldn’t do TM as well?
Lorraine was always on at the end of GMTV as part of that show, it became an individual entity over time and finished at 9.20 , then Jez Kyle, then TM started at 10.25ish, so they extended both Lorraine and TM after Kyle was put off air

Reactions: 6
Even if Holly's alleged drug taking came out thats nothing compared to Ant when he drunk crashed into that family which was a lot worse IMO and ITV had his back so she could be fine in that respect. Alison Hammond is a shite presenter, I don't like Dermot but he seems an ok person and I cant stand Ant & Dec they also need to be gone!
Exactly. Davina is doing fine again now after admitting to her coked up days, I imagine the concern is that Dav did it pre kids and it looks like Hols kept the habit? I see HW and Dav were in a shoot together for Garnier just the other day.

Reactions: 13
Yes! Or Rylan and Ruth, they are a great combo......Eammon too if he is well enough.
I would love Rylan and Ruth, that combo would be a winner. They are both lovely and genuine. Would love to see Eamonn back too but like you said he's not well is he.
---
Exactly. Davina is doing fine again now after admitting to her coked up days, I imagine the concern is that Dav did it pre kids and it looks like Hols kept the habit? I see HW and Dav were in a shoot together for Garnier just the other day.
Just a question, how do we know Holly likes the ❄? I've not seen anything about it other than on here, I think I've missed something! Also does she smoke?

Reactions: 15
Do we think Philth has done anything actually criminal or would you say unsavoury. Is he say this morning worrying about just his career or much more? I’d love to know everyone’s thoughts.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.