Phillip Schofield #24 Oh Phillip Schofield when will it end? You really are a Class A Bellend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally hope she is taken down as well. She's sat next to, holidayed with and enabled a pedalo knowingly for YEARS. Even without P being a pedalo he was still a bully.

She didn't need the money - she has a bleeping huge house with a swimming pool in Barnes, multiple BLTs in London, a massive house in Portugal and 8 million+ followers on Instagram.

If she comes out of this as a 'victim' i'll be sooo annoyed.

*edited because pedalo automatically corrects to pedalo when spelt correctly! pedalo 😂
These bacon, lettuce and tomatoes she has got in London, needs eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I reckon she's been in touch with him, probably Hammond as well. Kelvin McKenzie or whatever his name is reckons Carolyn McCall also on way out
Kelvin is perhaps the most odious man to ever work in the British newpaper industry (and that's saying something). Just so you know.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So as we suspected, Holly didn’t know about the statement. Yet if you read it he seems to speaking for her. He is just so unbelievably manipulative I now sort of understand why Steph and the girls still plays along with the happy family charade, if he’s like this with a work colleague what the duck is he like with his family?! This is a fantastic example of narcissistic rage.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
That statement was clearly a very thinly veiled threat to Holly with the I've been there for her line. He's saying to her I know your secrets too...without actually saying it. What a total bastard he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Sack the lot of them, the show has had its day, and presenters should not be put on a pedestal for years where they can abuse and be paid princely sums of money to be narcissistic arseholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Why is he talking for her? Shouldn’t it be a joint statement the way he is going on. Trying to dominate Holly again and basically saying to her what’s your next move? This is war behind the scenes!
Not any more... He has just put it on the front pages...controlling the narrative, classic narcissist 😵💫🤢😱

Reactions: 21
She seems to be Teflon coated for now. Whereas Phil’s clearly finally upset the wrong people. His days on screen are numbered.
I’ve said this on another thread, but you’re not as close as Holly and Phil were without her having a good idea of what he’s really like.
(Sorry, but I’ve long believed this of Dec with Ant too)
The truth is with all of these people; they’re not bothered until it starts to threaten their own career and reputation.
i think you have to have a degree of self serving narcissism to get on in that world.
They may get paid millions and millions for these jobs but it seems to always come at the price of being silent about coworkers crimes and also the dirt people have on yourself. This is why I'm glad I'm an anonymous pleb. I couldn't hack the mind games and narcissism involved in keeping up appearances in their world. That money comes at a hefty price to your peace of mind and freedom.

I hope the house of cards comes tumbling down on them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It's a rare full screen dedicated to brave Phil on the mail online, I thought someone had died for a second when it was loading.

So many are here for the downfall

Screenshot_20230512_081945_Brave.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Surely they will both have to step down. Tit for tat , if she spills so will he. If he’s going down so is she. There’s no Jack and Rose here.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So as we suspected, Holly didn’t know about the statement. Yet if you read it he seems to speaking for her. He is just so unbelievably manipulative I now sort of understand why Steph and the girls still plays along with the happy family charade, if he’s like this with a work colleague what the duck is he like with his family?! This is a fantastic example of narcissistic rage.
and we are only seeing a very small part of the manipulation and bullying can you imagine the threats intimidation and bullying that has went on in private

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Just seen Holly has wiped Scofe from her social media 😱😱😱
Oi oi! Carumbaaaaaaa! Gosh it's all got terribly exciting hasn't it. About fecking time. It's not even 9am!

So the sentencing for Philths pedalo brother is June 19th. It's only going to get worse here on in Philth you know that.

Now then, Holly shagged Paddy??? When was this meant to go down? She's got bleeping awful taste.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Surely they will both have to step down. Tit for tat , if she spills so will he. If he’s going down so is she. There’s no Jack and Rose here.
He’s almost scary actually. It’s like he’s daring them to sack him.
If they do, I reckon there’ll have to be a massive pay off to stop him spilling what he knows about his showbiz chums.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.