Phillip Schofield #24 Oh Phillip Schofield when will it end? You really are a Class A Bellend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon they’ll carry on with this charade until the six weeks holidays start then on the last day she’ll announce that she has got a new role which means she can’t present this morning anymore due to scheduling clashes (which we all know is a load of bollocks as she could do just the Friday show if that were the case) or that her son (she dropped into Thursdays show that it was his 13th birthday) is starting secondary school and she wants to focus on being a mum. She’ll say how much she adores Phil and their partnership and is sad to be leaving etc.

Phil meanwhile will then take a month and go quiet before announcing say in August that he feels it’s time to hand over the reins to someone new now Holly is leaving.

After last nights statement, it’s clearly now not a case of if the ship is going down, but more a case of when and how!

Reactions: 32
As one of the many who found Tattle as a result of schofe conversations being suppressed elsewhere, i’m sitting here with a huge bag of popcorn

the end is nigh
🍿🍿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
As one of the many who found Tattle as a result of schofe conversations being suppressed elsewhere, i’m sitting here with a huge bag of popcorn

the end is nigh
🍿🍿
😄 Schofe is a complete bleep isn't he?

Am usually too busy having a witch elsewhere on Tattle to bother with this wanker but I really want to see the end. How has he kept his job so long?

And how the duck is that Scottish toadstool Lorraine bleeping Kelly still on TV?

Luckily I actually have to work during the day so don't watch anything on ITV, but it's like ITV want to torture pensioners and stay at home mums 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Lorraine is his buddy isn’t she? She’s quiet.
---
Maybe Phil will grass up Holly for shagging Paddy McGuiness? Home wrecking on a family with several special needs children, as well as a mum wouldn’t be a good look for her wholesome, girls girl image at all.
Doubt he’d go there with the coke, - hard to prove and he obviously does it too.

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Lorraine is his buddy isn’t she? She’s quiet.
---
Maybe Phil will grass up Holly for shagging Paddy McGuiness? Home wrecking on a family with several special needs children, as well as a mum wouldn’t be a good look for her wholesome, girls girl image at all.
Doubt he’d go there with the coke, - hard to prove and he obviously does it too.
Omg.....she snagged Paddy? 😱😱😱😱

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’ve heard about the statement. I haven’t even bothered reading it. At this point, I’m 100% convinced he’ll get away with it. No one is brave enough to speak out.

Holly will probably have no choice now but to come out and verify Schofe’s statement that they’re best friends, as advised by her management team otherwise she’ll end up making an even bigger enemy of him, if the rumours that their friendship is strained are even true at all. That being said, considering how widely disliked he is within the media, she’ll end up making more enemies by publicly pledging her allegiance with him, which could effect her ability to score new presenting gigs long after he’s retired/kicked the bucket. Either way, she’s fucked - Her position is more untenable than his at this point.

Wootton can write all the cryptic articles he likes and continue to highlight Phillip’s deplorability every night on his show on GBNews but the truth is, Phil simply being described as an unpleasant person isn’t enough to warrant him getting the sack. The only thing that will spell the downfall of Phil’s career is if someone just declares he had an affair with a very young boy. If GBNews is a truly a cancel culture-free zone, as it’s been lorded by it’s presenters then surely if Dan broke the story about Phil and MM then he’d still have a presenting gig to return to, therefore would still have a revenue stream to fall back on amidst a legal battle with Philth. If the injunction doesn’t extend to international press, then what’s stopping Dan going to a newspaper in his home country or even the Irish media to break the story about Phil? The truth is he isn’t as invested in Phil’s downfall as we’d all like and is simply cashing in on the recent surge in dislike towards Phil, in hope it gets him more clicks on articles he publishes and the viewing figures up for his show. Even when his brother’s verdict was discussed on GBNews, they approached the story from the most disgusting angle possible and insinuated that Phil was wrong for cutting ties with a paedophilic relative (obviously they were trying to highlight the hypocrisy of it all, but it translated badly) which is the least problematic thing Phillip has done.

He’ll never be forced to leave TM. Frizzel is digging his claws into ITV’s execs.
I understand that. We’ve been here before and nothing has happened but there seems to be a ramped up campaign to report on him. His releasing a statement on his own without Holly is very telling. I think this is the beginning of the end but it won’t happen until they break for the summer.

Reactions: 16
At last…it’s been a long slog through the threads and family thinking I’d got a weird unhealthy hatred of philth, but the wank is finally being exposed. Let’s hope MM exposes this letch

Reactions: 25
I personally hope she is taken down as well. She's sat next to, holidayed with and enabled a pedalo knowingly for YEARS. Even without P being a pedalo he was still a bully.

She didn't need the money - she has a bleeping huge house with a swimming pool in Barnes, multiple BLTs in London, a massive house in Portugal and 8 million+ followers on Instagram.

If she comes out of this as a 'victim' i'll be sooo annoyed.

*edited because pedalo automatically corrects to pedalo when spelt correctly! pedalo 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 40
DM are reporting Holly is apparently 'blindsided' by Phil's statement, and that the heart of the fall-out appears to be a dispute over whether Phil told Holly about his brother. She was apparently in the dark about it until he took a week's leave from TM - something he denies.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I find the statement a self centred piece! The crowns dropped for both of them at queue gate and unfortunately the statement they released was lies and the public then changed on HW too. He sat smug and arrogant and she sat there looking forlorn but neither remorseful! it was an opportunity to get all the dirt dug from colleagues, press etc . The sentence ‘Holly has had shingles too’ in his statement strikes me as a dig as if to say did she really have shingles..umm just seems an odd point to make.
Imo there’s no going back now and at the May break an announcement will be made! All the production staff need to go too especially MF he did the same at GMTV all the presenters fell out there ….a general pattern. HW playing the woe is me now as she realises that working with him has been her own downfall! He was useful when she needed him but how the mighty can fall!

Reactions: 23
It's their day off today, how convenient he issued that statement last night.

Would have loved to see them squirming !

Reactions: 27
😄 Schofe is a complete bleep isn't he?

Am usually too busy having a witch elsewhere on Tattle to bother with this wanker but I really want to see the end. How has he kept his job so long?

And how the duck is that Scottish toadstool Lorraine bleeping Kelly still on TV?

Luckily I actually have to work during the day so don't watch anything on ITV, but it's like ITV want to torture pensioners and stay at home mums 😅
My mum works from home and used to love this morning, loose women etc since all that’s come out since and around queuegate she can no longer stand it and refuses to watch ITV except for Corrie 😂 i can only hope that a lot of people have done the same since seeing Phillip for who he truly is.

Reactions: 18
I personally hope she is taken down as well. She's sat next to, holidayed with and enabled a pedalo knowingly for YEARS. Even without P being a pedalo he was still a bully.

She didn't need the money - she has a bleeping huge house with a swimming pool in Barnes, multiple BLTs in London, a massive house in Portugal and 8 million+ followers on Instagram.

If she comes out of this as a 'victim' i'll be sooo annoyed.

*edited because pedalo automatically corrects to pedalo when spelt correctly! pedalo 😂
She seems to be Teflon coated for now. Whereas Phil’s clearly finally upset the wrong people. His days on screen are numbered.
I’ve said this on another thread, but you’re not as close as Holly and Phil were without her having a good idea of what he’s really like.
(Sorry, but I’ve long believed this of Dec with Ant too)
The truth is with all of these people; they’re not bothered until it starts to threaten their own career and reputation.
i think you have to have a degree of self serving narcissism to get on in that world.

Reactions: 30
That was a conniving move from Phil with that statement saying Holly was 'his rock' and they are the 'best of friends'. Reads to me like 'If I'm going down your coming with me!' The problem is if Holly leaves what about Phil will ITV still keep him on? if it comes to only one will leave its Phil we want gone TBH!

Reactions: 28
That was a conniving move from Phil with that statement saying Holly was 'his rock' and they are the 'best of friends'. Reads to me like 'If I'm going down your coming with me!' The problem is if Holly leaves what about Phil will ITV still keep him on? if it comes to only one will leave its Phil we want gone TBH!
Absolutely. 100% trying to outmanoeuvre her.

Reactions: 26
It's the bit in his statement 'I was there for her' that makes me think that's a veiled threat to H.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.