Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think tattle is accepting new members as it was full when my partner wanted to join.
But I’ve come over from other threads and reading this regular now so I’m assuming it’s gained a lot of new interest
You can invite new members I believe. There is a code in your profile to use

Reactions: 4
I think he is a narcissist, those covering for him are enabling his behaviour. His behaviour is at best toxic and at worst downright illegal. He is no role model, he is a disgrace to society if he has been bedding ANY underage boys. HE SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE POLICE IF ANYONE KNOWS THAT THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO BE INVESTIGATED. No NDA is legal/enforceable... It is not an NDA, not worth the paper it is written on if something illegal took place that shouldn't have. ANY victim/person has a voice where a crime has been committed.

Sorry, my bad but can't get excited about queue gate, enablers got the narc something he wanted. Not illegal, Just down right cheeky.
yes any victim has a voice the problem is the intimidation and threatening from the abuser and their flying monkeys can make your life not worth living! add to that an abuser with a huge wealth who can hire expensive lawyers and gets to hide behind them along with a network of corruption in important organisations that the public should be able to trust and secret organisations by some bad apples who infiltrate them

Reactions: 15
it says in the mirror that ITV are keen for philth to have even more time off, and that there are crisis talks.

Reactions: 16
Oh he’s a textbook narcissist. He’s even got the classic narc dead eyed stare.
Yes I believe he is a narcissist too. The only slebs I've been fixated on in recent years are Meghan Markle, Amber Heard and Philip Schofield.

Common vein? Devious, cowardly, manipulative, mean, liars and users.
They believe they are God's gift to us little folk and sure, they are truly in a league of their own. But not because they are better, it's because they are nasty pieces of work incapable of human decency.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
yes any victim has a voice the problem is the intimidation and threatening from the abuser and their flying monkeys can make your life not worth living! add to that an abuser with a huge wealth who can hire expensive lawyers and gets to hide behind them along with a network of corruption in important organisations that the public should be able to trust and secret organisations by some bad apples who infiltrate them
You just go to the police, anonymous, or as the victim ring and say it. This needs to be something that all our children understand is the wrong thing to do. I was groomed by a friend. I was scared and shy as a young teen, I felt loved and wanted, I was given nice brandy and weed which mad
I am sorry but your post could be interpreted like the same as those expensive lawyers, and the network of corruption, almost scaremongering... I'm sure you didn't mean that but FFS, times have to change.

Epstein didn't get away with it, Jimmy saville was dead before he was ousted (ish). We are in a new era were noone should be allowed to be a victim of these crimes. I was a victim a long time ago when stuff like this was brushed under the carpet. Things can be reported anonymously. I get were you are coming from, but we need to act. If someone is under investigation by the police they wouldn't be allowed near the victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Reactions: 22
It’s best for both ITV and Philth if he ‘quits’. Neither of them want any more heat over his sordid life.

Reactions: 10

Hmmmm preparing for an exit maybe
'But ITV offered him the chance to have more time off. They felt a longer break would benefit him as he has been in bits at points over the past few weeks. They were also keen to see how audiences responded to other presenters.

'ITV have a lot of talent and this was a good opportunity to test people out. It is possible in future there may be a presenting shakeup, and experiments like this are really helpful.'
As I said many pages ago, ITV want to shake things up. Joel being drafted in was not a coincidence.

He can dig his heels in but if Holly says 'adios' then he will look stupid if he doesn't go with her. He said he wouldn't present with anyone else.

Reactions: 17
Hopefully it’s the beginning of the end for this morning and the rest of daytime tv but that’s probably a wish wasted

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.