Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must know , surely he surfs the Web for feedback on his TV persona?

Reactions: 11
For all his arrogance and smugness he must be absolutely shitting it 24/7 that so many know about his murky world and MM.

Reactions: 12
Apologies if this has been posted already. It does have a ring of truth.
From Twitter ā€¦

I have been to that pub in my innocent youth in the late 70ā€™s
My then boyfriend took me there as he heard it was frequented by stars
Well I never saw any stars but thought it odd that it was mostly couples of the same gender
we both walked our when we noticed 2 guys playing pull the sausage under the table šŸ˜±

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
That's interesting, not Emma Willis then
I wasnā€™t on Tattle at the time, but my Emma Willis story is saw her at Victoria Station one evening giving her husband (Matt from Busted?) a really hard time but in this very soft-spoken way. Definitely her and him, others around me recognised them.

I appreciate Matt has had his past issues but I immediately got Emma being ā€œhard workā€ vibes from them both in terms of body language. Thatā€™s my assessment after ten seconds of looking at them interacting šŸ¤£

Reactions: 18
There seems to be a lot more adverts on Tattle recently, must have so many new members šŸ˜‚ does anyone know how many members there are or how many watch this thread?

Reactions: 5
There seems to be a lot more adverts on Tattle recently, must have so many new members šŸ˜‚ does anyone know how many members there are or how many watch this thread?
I donā€™t think tattle is accepting new members as it was full when my partner wanted to join.
But Iā€™ve come over from other threads and reading this regular now so Iā€™m assuming itā€™s gained a lot of new interest

Reactions: 8
Apart from TM what else has he got TV or advertising ?
Is the cube still going ?
According to Wiki the most recent episode of the Cube aired in December 2021. They'd be mad to get him to do another series unless they have been living on Mars. He still has Dancing on Ice as far as we know ..... for now. Can't see that lasting much longer though. Don't think he has any adverts since that car company dropped him.

Reactions: 5
Yep am sure News Internationalā€™s lawyers know what the canā€™t share, but they are giving lots away with that article!

I donā€™t see how ITV can let him back on our screens at all. PSā€™s PR team must be doing overtime!

I feel for Matthew in all this. There was definitely grooming of some sort and he must feel discarded somehow. But he has no voice! I hope he has a good support network. And I hope his career wonā€™t suffer because of PS.
Unfortunately I think MMs career may suffer because of PS. The fact he hasnā€™t spoken out about it - Iā€™ll bet thereā€™s an iron clad NDA in there. And he might not get work in tv again if he did speak out. The women who spoke out about Harvey Weinstein- most never worked again in the media. Donā€™t you just love television?
He is running a pub in Cumbria. So I would say his career has suffered.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
His arrogance is off the scale. The craggy necked fucker thinks heā€™s loved,
I think he is a narcissist, those covering for him are enabling his behaviour. His behaviour is at best toxic and at worst downright illegal. He is no role model, he is a disgrace to society if he has been bedding ANY underage boys. HE SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE POLICE IF ANYONE KNOWS THAT THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO BE INVESTIGATED. No NDA is legal/enforceable... It is not an NDA, not worth the paper it is written on if something illegal took place that shouldn't have. ANY victim/person has a voice where a crime has been committed.

Sorry, my bad but can't get excited about queue gate, enablers got the narc something he wanted. Not illegal, Just down right cheeky.

Reactions: 17
I think he is a narcissist, those covering for him are enabling his behaviour. His behaviour is at best toxic and at worst downright illegal. He is no role model, he is a disgrace to society if he has been bedding ANY underage boys. HE SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE POLICE IF ANYONE KNOWS THAT THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO BE INVESTIGATED. No NDA is legal/enforceable... It is not an NDA, not worth the paper it is written on if something illegal took place that shouldn't have. ANY victim/person has a voice where a crime has been committed.

Sorry, my bad but can't get excited about queue gate, enablers got the narc something he wanted. Not illegal, Just down right cheeky.
Oh heā€™s a textbook narcissist. Heā€™s even got the classic narc dead eyed stare.

Reactions: 12
Where's the pub?! I live in Cumbria!

I could pay a visit šŸ¤£
Can I tell you privately because I feel sorry for the lad and don't want to put it on an open forum. I don't know if there is a way I could contact you privately.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.