Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This may be the ramblings of an overtired person so feel free to correct me but is there beef between Phil and Ant & Dec?
I know they are friends with Holly but don’t think I see them much with Phil. They tend to do TM on a Friday (show is Saturday so no surprise) but this series of SNT has featured both Alison and Rylan.
Even when they took over ITV that day and made all the daytime shows say silly things it was Stephen Mulhern in the studio, not them.
They are both involved with the Prince’s Trust but don’t see them doing things together.
Their DNA journey thing featured Amanda Holden.
Or is it just that Ant & Dec are so big in their own right they aren’t beholden to Phil and who he likes/doesn’t like?

Reactions: 13
This may be the ramblings of an overtired person so feel free to correct me but is there beef between Phil and Ant & Dec?
I know they are friends with Holly but don’t think I see them much with Phil. They tend to do TM on a Friday (show is Saturday so no surprise) but this series of SNT has featured both Alison and Rylan.
Even when they took over ITV that day and made all the daytime shows say silly things it was Stephen Mulhern in the studio, not them.
They are both involved with the Prince’s Trust but don’t see them doing things together.
Their DNA journey thing featured Amanda Holden.
Or is it just that Ant & Dec are so big in their own right they aren’t beholden to Phil and who he likes/doesn’t like?
Philth and his beard Steph were guest's at Ant's recent wedding notably Hollyfilla didn't make an appearance, it may be that she was distancing herself from her co presenter along with not avoiding her old management company who still manage Philth and Ant and Dec

Reactions: 10
Philth and his beard Steph were guest's at Ant's recent wedding notably Hollyfilla didn't make an appearance, it may be that she was distancing herself from her co presenter along with not avoiding her old management company who still manage Philth and Ant and Dec
Good point. There’s definitely so much more we don’t know about!

Reactions: 6
You know full well he will still be having a relationship with his brother but he will have told him he’s got to pretend to distance himself for his careers sake.

I do believe he will swan back to This Morning like nothing has happened and it’s just absolutely disgusting. It’s so obvious he’s hated. Will Holly STILL stick by him? I don’t particularly like her but she is more likeable when she presents with other people.

I do have This Morning on in the background sometimes but I’ll make sure I never have it on from now on. What a slimeball.
Holly almost seems herself when she’s with other people, she’s happier, funnier and more loose

Reactions: 12
So basically ITV would like to give him an ‘extended break‘ and give new presenters a chance but YMU are pushing for him to come back, and ITV have given in? Awful, awful man. His ego wont allow him to lie low for a bit.

Completely OT but how odd looking is Tim? I remember watching Philth’s This is Your Life years and ago and thinking he was weird and had a strangely squashed looking head then.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sad that MM is no longer working in showbiz. Perhaps that was a condition of the NDA. Didn’t want him mixing in the same circles, in case the rumours spread.

• Sad
Sad that MM is no longer working in showbiz. Perhaps that was a condition of the NDA. Didn’t want him mixing in the same circles, in case the rumours spread.
He worked on Loose Women for a while afterwards IIRC. I think he’s probably been quite damaged by what’s happened to him and decided to do something different.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
His ego and narcissism won’t allow him to do that. He won’t go unless pushed and will try and ride it out like he did with queuegate. He thinks he is the show and I highly doubt he thinks he’s done anything wrong. The fact that he’s sat there looking all smug knowing full well that his brother was about to be up in court for sex offences against a minor, something his brother had confessed to him and he’d not bothered to report says it all.
Agreed Philly Saville is a vile cretin like his weirdo brother, more will start to come out as the man thinks he is untouchable with Holly by his side which ps doesn't look good on her part supporting him.

Reactions: 12
Sorry if I’m being dense - why would MM agree to a NDA especially if it meant not pursuing a career in the media/performing arts.
Financial or threatened into it?
I really want him to find his voice surely nda or not he could go to the police if he wanted to when he’s ready. I hope he’s ok

Reactions: 10
(Hello! Long time lurker from the very early Phil threads here)

I’m SO tired of the nepotism in BBC/ITV. I hope Joel doesn’t get the TM gig after they’ve got rid of that POS. I mean, I like Joel and love the Masked Singer, but I’m just so bored of the whole presenter formula and the same people being passed around shows and advertising. I’d quite happily never clap eyes on Ant and Dec again.

Plus the nepotism runs SO deep and is sinister. Ever since TV took off in the 50s, it’s obviously been a dark world of manipulation and abuse, back scratching and profiteering, cover ups and cruelty. Entertainment business is nothing more than a ball of tit covered in glitter and coke.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
“Entertainment business is nothing more than a ball of tit covered in glitter and coke”
Love that description very apt 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Going in for the Phil, doing it for the thrill
I'm hoping you'll understand, he's a dirty old man. 🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry if I’m being dense - why would MM agree to a NDA especially if it meant not pursuing a career in the media/performing arts.
I really want him to find his voice surely nda or not he could go to the police if he wanted to when he’s ready. I hope he’s ok
It could have been both financial and veiled threats:
  • You can have £XXXk if you sign this NDA
  • This money is far more than you could ever have hoped to earn in the media, and represents e.g. 20x your current annual salary as a TV runner
  • You've ruined your reputation in this business, PS will tell all his extensive contacts you can't be trusted
  • No one will want to hire you, your prospects in this already-competitive business are limited
  • No crime happened, PS just chatted with you until you turned 16. The age of consent is 16, PS did nothing legally wrong
  • PS will vigorously defend his position legally should you attempt to bring a civil action against him, plus you have no grounds on which to do so. Litigation is costly and PS has unlimited access to lawyers
  • If you sign this NDA, PS will cover your legal fees. If you bring an action, you may lose and you will have to pay your own legal fees
  • No media outlet will interview you about PS, as the agency he belongs to is so powerful
  • The best thing you can do would be to take the money and start afresh
Of course this is all speculation on my part.

If he did sign an NDA I can absolutely see why he did it.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
He's got more than enough money & pensions to simply bugger off .
And I wish he would.

Reactions: 17
How many victims went to the Police about Savile? whose to say Matthew done the same, the abuse suffered by the Savile victims didn't get exposed until after his death why do you think that is

So basically ITV would like to give him an ‘extended break‘ and give new presenters a chance but YMU are pushing for him to come back, and ITV have given in? Awful, awful man. His ego wont allow him to lie low for a bit.

Completely OT but how odd looking is Tim? I remember watching Philth’s This is Your Life years and ago and thinking he was weird and had a strangely squashed looking head then.
Wonder if YMU have something on itv or one of the staff, as they seem so powerful. For itv to cave in makes me think this goes much higher

Reactions: 8
Wonder if YMU have something on itv or one of the staff, as they seem so powerful. For itv to cave in makes me think this goes much higher
They have the monopoly and could make things difficult. Pretty much every presenter on ITV and to a lesser extent the BBC is managed by them. If ITV were to upset them they could in theory taken one of the golden handcuffs stars like Ant and Dec elsewhere. I’m sure there was a rumour at one time they were considering working with a streaming service, like say David Attenborough and Jeremy Clarkson have done. It also runs a lot deeper with Phil. He is best friends with Peter Powell who runs YMU, his daughter works for them etc. For those who remember when Anthea Turner was the highest paid woman on TV and on everything, then crashed and burned and ended up out in the cold. She was married to Peter and very publicly left him for his friend Grant Povey. It was rumoured she was black listed because of what she’d done to Peter and because he was so well liked in the industry. The press tore her to shreds. Look what they did to Lisa Armstrong, Ants ex wife. That is what YMU are capable of. They are not ones to be crossed. I’ve no doubt they were responsible for Holly been thrown under the bus after queuegate.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.