Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It could have been both financial and veiled threats:
  • You can have £XXXk if you sign this NDA
  • This money is far more than you could ever have hoped to earn in the media, and represents e.g. 20x your current annual salary as a TV runner
  • You've ruined your reputation in this business, PS will tell all his extensive contacts you can't be trusted
  • No one will want to hire you, your prospects in this already-competitive business are limited
  • No crime happened, PS just chatted with you until you turned 16. The age of consent is 16, PS did nothing legally wrong
  • PS will vigorously defend his position legally should you attempt to bring a civil action against him, plus you have no grounds on which to do so. Litigation is costly and PS has unlimited access to lawyers
  • If you sign this NDA, PS will cover your legal fees. If you bring an action, you may lose and you will have to pay your own legal fees
  • No media outlet will interview you about PS, as the agency he belongs to is so powerful
  • The best thing you can do would be to take the money and start afresh
Of course this is all speculation on my part.

If he did sign an NDA I can absolutely see why he did it.
Exactly.
And it's like when you're in a bullying situation, the bully holds the cards, as far as you can see, and you can feel totally friendless and alone. Schofield is the well established one, with the power and the money. MM is so much younger also.

My heart goes out to MM and I hope that he is okay, and has support.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They’ve maybe been working as a team, with Philth using his fame to lure victims and share them with his brother. I’ve probably just got an overactive imagination .
Yes and also a lot more (high up) people involved. Speculation of course, but the fact that they have moved so much to protect him can only leave us with over-active imaginations. Maybe John Picton ('close friend' of Tim's) who said that Tim had been 'thrown under the bus' will spill some more beans.

Anyone remember mention of Phillips's 'Southwark flat' when this all first came out?
---
  • This money is far more than you could ever have hoped to earn in the media, and represents e.g. 20x your current annual salary as a TV runner
  • You've ruined your reputation in this business, PS will tell all his extensive contacts you can't be trusted
  • No one will want to hire you, your prospects in this already-competitive business are limited
  • No crime happened, PS just chatted with you until you turned 16. The age of consent is 16, PS did nothing legally wrong
  • PS will vigorously defend his position legally should you attempt to bring a civil action against him, plus you have no grounds on which to do so. Litigation is costly and PS has unlimited access to lawyers
  • If you sign this NDA, PS will cover your legal fees. If you bring an action, you may lose and you will have to pay your own legal fees
  • No media outlet will interview you about PS, as the agency he belongs to is so powerful

Yes all of this and they 'made his life hell' so we have heard (no surprises) so all of this would have been done with bullying and intimidation. Imagine going up against the ITV machine. Properly messed with his mental health, I'm sure. The day they are all exposed cannot be a day that comes too soon.
---
What is MM doing now?
He was still in media, at least up until last year when he was still posting on Instagram. I did see that he potentially has a new venture outside of media (but that's not to say he isn't still in media) but I'm reluctant to write it here. I found it online though, on one of his other social media pages. So I do wish him all the luck in the world with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Yes that makes sense poor MM that’s such a shame he’s had his dream ripped out of his hands because that flithy piece of tit groomed and used him.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I just cannot understand how Holly is standing by him. IF, and it’s a big if, TS only told Philth what has been published, HOW can Holly think that’s ok that her “best friend” told him to not let it happen again and do nothing else????

Her son is 13 YEARS OLD!! Three years younger that this poor kid was. She needs to put herself in that poor mothers position for a minute and ditch that pweirdo enabler.

Reactions: 31
I remember him talking about his flat years and years ago. He said it was for the lads to come round and watch the football without disturbing his wife.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I just cannot understand how Holly is standing by him. IF, and it’s a big if, TS only told Philth what has been published, HOW can Holly think that’s ok that her “best friend” told him to not let it happen again and do nothing else????

Her son is 13 YEARS OLD!! Three years younger that this poor kid was. She needs to put herself in that poor mothers position for a minute and ditch that pweirdo enabler.
Ah shes a bleeping wrong un and all… Cant stand the woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

There’s a photo on Instagram of Matthew, his dad and Philth 😐 I wonder if his dad knew they were in a relationship or he was just Matthew’s “mentor” 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
with all due respect Ive suffered first hand when it comes to an abuser (although not sexual abuse) I based my post on situations I have encountered! I can only imagine that MM has potentially suffered the same kind of tactics and may be a big possibly that's why he hasn't spoke out etc Im sorry you choose to say Im almost scaremongering no more like being realistic and of course things have to change but it aint going to happen until the all bad apples are destroyed
spot on and also what is the evidence that times have changed? the UK didn't even have a 'me too' moment let alone a moment of reckoning with child abusers. Epstein was outed, Ghislaine punished - yes. But what about all of their elite clients? Have people forgotten they weren't lone abusers but the head of a powerful child trafficking ring?

Not one thing has happened to Schofield (but plenty to MM) despite speculation being rife all over the internet, so really where is the evidence all you need to do is go to the police?

Every investigation into elite historical child abuse gets sabotaged. Top Tories like Boris Johnson conveniently believe that any investigation is 'spaffing money up the walls'.

We hear rumours about famous people that are alleged to be paedophiles and yet they are protected, which implies they are still getting away with it.

The most horrendous crimes go pretty much unpunished when they do make it to court (look up Eric Joyce MP and countless others).

I think of course these crimes should be reported and children supported and believed, that goes without saying - but to say this is a murky and sinister world where child abusers are protected and these things still going on as much as before, is not to fearmonger, I agree.

Children are still not protected, we are not even nearly there.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
There’s a photo on Instagram of Matthew, his dad and Philth 😐 I wonder if his dad knew they were in a relationship or he was just Matthew’s “mentor” 🙄

His poor parents, the effect this must have had on them as well. Someone they no doubt trusted, only to eventually realise what Philths grubby intentions had been all along, getting his dirty mitts on their son

• Sad
Reactions: 10
is the pic you mention taken around the time when Matthew was in the stage school or from his time from This Morning`?
---
I remember him talking about his flat years and years ago. He said it was for the lads to come round and watch the football without disturbing his wife.
without disturbing his Beard :ROFLMAO: as if his house wasn't big enough just like the he was washing the dishes when his Sibling came to tell what he had been up to!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
is the pic you mention taken around the time when Matthew was in the stage school or from his time from This Morning`?
---

without disturbing his Beard :ROFLMAO: as if his house wasn't big enough just like the he was washing the dishes when his Sibling came to tell what he had been up to!
it was taken at the This Morning studios

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.