Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tried to delete my last post as could have been ( probably was) offending you @da1sycha1n.

Adiós you complete nonce (from what we hear), nothing speaks more than silencing the media for 30k, a week, month, whatever, you are gone. We need to make this (Children's) clown/pervert gone.

Reactions: 8
#wishing filths true revelation, cancel that twit and have a carnation!!
---
I obviously spelt that wrong 😆 just a suggestion x

Reactions: 6
This is from one of the sides trying to judge the reaction, I can see him back on the sofa soon, he has got away with everything so far.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
This can’t be swept under the carpet now though. The brothers trial and Guilty verdict has totally blown it up for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I still think there's much more to the story of P and his bro
They’ve maybe been working as a team, with Philth using his fame to lure victims and share them with his brother. I’ve probably just got an overactive imagination .

Reactions: 16

Hmmmm preparing for an exit maybe
Very much sounds like some execs at ITV are finally paying attention and managing this and I’m glad to see it isn’t just business as usual.

Schofield is far from being “vital” talent and never has been as popular as the likes of Ant & Dec for example. He’s just sort of been “there” on the sofa and can be replaced — dozens of TV stars would love the job and would probably manage to do it whilst avoiding generating long Tattle threads!!

There are too many question marks against his behaviour and choices and can’t see it being worth bringing Schofield back. I would expect this long break to turn into a “I’ve decided I’ve been enjoying the time off and will retire from the show…”

Schofield he is 61, not a name for the future who might deserve another chance, time to replace him.

Reactions: 22
They’ve maybe been working as a team, with Philth using his fame to lure victims and share them with his brother. I’ve probably just got an overactive imagination .
I think Tim was very influenced by Phil, it was him that got Tim to join Twitter, but why was Phil so eager for his brother to sign up? 🤨

2447038.jpg

2445118.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
That’s an interesting read isn’t it!

Basically sounds like his time could be almost up but his management are digging their dirty fingernails in!!!

We can all hope!
Hopefully cause for optimism? Fingers crossed. ITV finally getting the message perhaps and realising he is only a liability now.
---
Good to see Metro reporting on the Joe Lycett joke...
Boyfriend and I watched the recording of this tonight. Rylan was like "I can't believe he said that!". His reaction said it all really. If there had been nothing to it he wouldn't have been so aghast but maybe would have laughed briefly.
---
People will be wondering why doesn't Holly just bleeping leave? She's obviously not happy presenting with him anymore. The fact that she hasn't left yet, however, well maybe that's actually a good sign? Maybe she's still there because she's been told he probably won't be there much longer and if she "holds on" she'll be presenting with other people? Because surely with him being such an obvious liability she'd be making moves to leave? I think at one point she was, and maybe they said "hang on in there, this won't be for much longer?". Pure speculation of course but you never know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
im really really not looking forward to this morning after the hols. haha not that i make it part of my life i look forward to but you know what i mean. i just think it will make it highly uncomfortable to watch

Reactions: 4
Was this the night MM approached Holly?
yes I think it was! the year before MM was on the stage along with the This Morning team
---
You just go to the police, anonymous, or as the victim ring and say it. This needs to be something that all our children understand is the wrong thing to do. I was groomed by a friend. I was scared and shy as a young teen, I felt loved and wanted, I was given nice brandy and weed which mad
I am sorry but your post could be interpreted like the same as those expensive lawyers, and the network of corruption, almost scaremongering... I'm sure you didn't mean that but FFS, times have to change.

Epstein didn't get away with it, Jimmy saville was dead before he was ousted (ish). We are in a new era were noone should be allowed to be a victim of these crimes. I was a victim a long time ago when stuff like this was brushed under the carpet. Things can be reported anonymously. I get were you are coming from, but we need to act. If someone is under investigation by the police they wouldn't be allowed near the victim.
with all due respect Ive suffered first hand when it comes to an abuser (although not sexual abuse) I based my post on situations I have encountered! I can only imagine that MM has potentially suffered the same kind of tactics and may be a big possibly that's why he hasn't spoke out etc Im sorry you choose to say Im almost scaremongering no more like being realistic and of course things have to change but it aint going to happen until the all bad apples are destroyed
---
Tried to delete my last post as could have been ( probably was) offending you @da1sycha1n.

Adiós you complete ponce (from what we hear), nothing speaks more than silencing the media for 30k, a week, month, whatever, you are gone. We need to make this (Children's) clown/pervert gone.
i've replied to your other post without seeing you have mentioned it here we are all pals here wanting more than anything to bring abusers to justice!
---
yes I wonder why the brother decided to go into IT. extremely handy especially working for the police

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
With all the negative publicity around Philip and the rumours that are clearly well known in celebville it must now be at the point where his position at TM is untenable? There must be so many public figures who don’t want to go on the show and be associated with him. He refuses to work with anyone other than Holly. Surely he’s not worth the hassle. And let’s be frank if he was a woman he’d have been carted off years ago for ‘young blood’. I guess they are cautious to replace him with Joel for example as can be perceived as ageism even though we all know that isn’t the reason..

Reactions: 22
yes I think it was! the year before MM was on the stage along with the This Morning team
---

with all due respect Ive suffered first hand when it comes to an abuser (although not sexual abuse) I based my post on situations I have encountered! I can only imagine that MM has potentially suffered the same kind of tactics and may be a big possibly that's why he hasn't spoke out etc Im sorry you choose to say Im almost scaremongering no more like being realistic and of course things have to change but it aint going to happen until the all bad apples are destroyed
---

i've replied to your other post without seeing you have mentioned it here we are all pals here wanting more than anything to bring abusers to justice!
---

yes I wonder why the brother decided to go into IT. extremely handy especially working for the police
I’m sorry about the abuse you suffered and I agree it’s not anywhere near as simple as going to the police, or even an adult.

Abuse, particularly sexual, causes shame in its victims. It’s no easy thing to just reckon with and March down the police station. Will you even be believed?
And then there’s all the issues around dealing with the mental aftermath of being sexually assaulted as a minor. Speaking up means everyone knows you were molested forevermore. That’s not easy to live with.

Not the same but I spoke up and went ‘public’- I.e confronted the issues face on with my parents and was open to the rest of the family- about the violence and bullying I was subjected to as a kid. Not one of my family members supported me. They didn’t want to believe that my parents- mainly my mum- were capable of such awful things- so they did some mental gymnastics to believe that she was the poor victim of her husband. Where did that leave me? In a tit position, so I left them all behind.

Now imagine that my abuse was sexual and by someone famous. Me speaking up about what I went through could cause a public backlash and my name and face forever known as someone who was molested by Philip Schofield. That’s going to follow me my whole life.

It’s not easy to report and speak up. It’s messy and mentally scarring and incredibly complicated.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I’m sorry about the abuse you suffered and I agree it’s not anywhere near as simple as going to the police, or even an adult.

Abuse, particularly sexual, causes shame in its victims. It’s no easy thing to just reckon with and March down the police station. Will you even be believed?
And then there’s all the issues around dealing with the mental aftermath of being sexually assaulted as a minor. Speaking up means everyone knows you were molested forevermore. That’s not easy to live with.

Not the same but I spoke up and went ‘public’- I.e confronted the issues face on with my parents and was open to the rest of the family- about the violence and bullying I was subjected to as a kid. Not one of my family members supported me. They didn’t want to believe that my parents- mainly my mum- were capable of such awful things- so they did some mental gymnastics to believe that she was the poor victim of her husband. Where did that leave me? In a tit position, so I left them all behind.

Now imagine that my abuse was sexual and by someone famous. Me speaking up about what I went through could cause a public backlash and my name and face forever known as someone who was molested by Philip Schofield. That’s going to follow me my whole life.

It’s not easy to report and speak up. It’s messy and mentally scarring and incredibly complicated.
Well said. I'm sorry you experience was so awful and you lacked the backing you deserved
Went I disclosed my SA by a family member, I was told not to tell any more people as 'It makes me look like a bad mother'
It's fraught with pain, tension and loneliness and people like PS should not be on our screens as a reminder.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.