Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Will he come back to the sofa like nothing happened?

• Yes

Votes: 911 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 101 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the verdict due tomorrow (Monday)?

Imo he's got to be found guilty. Hope the papers run with it if so

Reactions: 20
I voted No because I'm hoping they realise the uproar will be too great - also because if PS gets a come back all is forgiven welcome from ITV, more people will feel they can come forward with their own claims about PS or any others on TM. I truly hope the brother is found guilty. Why wouldn't he be if even his brother told him to STOP. if he was innocent what would he need to even stop.

Reactions: 20
I think he'll try to worm his way back on the sofa. But this could be the scandal that finishes his career once and for all, where not even his protectors at ITV can help him, so I voted no.

Reactions: 31
If his brother is found guilty, then Philip can't continue to present a popular daytime TV show, pretending it never happened. Maybe he'll take a sabbatical for a year or two before relaunching his career. Or maybe he'll be like John Leslie, never to appear on TV again.

He must have more than enough money to retire. He should just disappear quietly, and if he has any common sense, that's what he'll do.

Reactions: 38
Brilliant thread title....I'm so hoping this is the beginning of the end for philth. Surely (hopefully) the verdict will be GUILTY, then wouldn't philth's position on TM be untenable ? This is a 'man' who knew his brother was abusing a teenage kid, and did NOTHING. Therefore he enabled the abuse of a child. ITV obviously has some very unsavoury individuals at top brass who see nothing wrong with the way philth operates, it makes me wonder is there some type of 'ring' at itv ? How many youngsters has this happened to ? I believe many will come forward once this all starts to really come out.

Reactions: 45
If his brother is found guilty, then Philip can't continue to present a popular daytime TV show, pretending it never happened. Maybe he'll take a sabbatical for a year or two before relaunching his career. Or maybe he'll be like John Leslie, never to appear on TV again.

He must have more than enough money to retire. He should just disappear quietly, and if he has any common sense, that's what he'll do.
His ego and narcissism won’t allow him to do that. He won’t go unless pushed and will try and ride it out like he did with queuegate. He thinks he is the show and I highly doubt he thinks he’s done anything wrong. The fact that he’s sat there looking all smug knowing full well that his brother was about to be up in court for sex offences against a minor, something his brother had confessed to him and he’d not bothered to report says it all.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Is the lovely Rylan having a dig at Philth or possibly the rest of the TM crew (Holly, Alison Hammond etc) in his latest Tweet 👀

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Brilliant thread title....I'm so hoping this is the beginning of the end for philth. Surely (hopefully) the verdict will be GUILTY, then wouldn't philth's position on TM be untenable ? This is a 'man' who knew his brother was abusing a teenage kid, and did NOTHING. Therefore he enabled the abuse of a child. ITV obviously has some very unsavoury individuals at top brass who see nothing wrong with the way philth operates, it makes me wonder is there some type of 'ring' at itv ? How many youngsters has this happened to ? I believe many will come forward once this all starts to really come out.
And how many other ‘national treasures’ will Philth take down with him if he’s exposed .
Think that’s the real reason itv are being so coy about it

• Sick
He thinks he is Gods gift to the world. They'll have to prise him off that sofa with a crowbar

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Is the lovely Rylan having a dig at Philth or possibly the rest of the TM crew (Holly, Alison Hammond etc) in his latest Tweet 👀

I saw him on Ant and Dec's SNT last night. Was the target of an undercover.

Best thing about Rylan - no airs and graces. What you see is what you get.

Really hope the end is near for Pip. Some execs at ITV need to pay for turning a blind eye.

• Heart
And how many other ‘national treasures’ will Philth take down with him if he’s exposed .
Think that’s the real reason itv are being so coy about it
Definitely. I personally don't think a super injunction exists. I think Phil probably has a bunch of stuff on execs and also backing from his management company, who we already know have threatened msm(don't publish thing about x or you'll be blacklisted from client a b c d e...)

Reactions: 21
Always been a dodgy ponce , this one.....
I don't really understand why people like him... I always found it so odd when he would stay up late chatting to people on Snapchat when he was in his late 50s but we now know why. He's an alcoholic nonce and the more people that know that the better.

• Wow
I voted yes because if he is allowed back he will act as if nothing has happened. He shouldn't be allowed back.

Reactions: 17
I think we should individually write a letter (or email) to ITV, telling them how much we're enjoying This Morning without Phillip Schofield presenting it.

• Haha
I saw him on Ant and Dec's SNT last night. Was the target of an undercover.

Best thing about Rylan - no airs and graces. What you see is what you get.

Really hope the end is near for Pip. Some execs at ITV need to pay for turning a blind eye.
I get the impression that Rylan is grateful for the break he was given. I don't think he'll ever forget that.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
prob a dig at Alison given how unsavoury she came across in the same type of undercover!

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I don’t watch TM even though I work from home, I watch frasier re runs 😂 but I do want him off the tv. Once he doesn’t have a stranglehold on the platform the stories might get more mainstream attention. I don’t know if he’ll ever be brought to account but I’d settle for his golden boy persona to be ruined. Hopefully these old school ponces with power and arrogance on TV will become a thing of the past.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.