Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep am sure News International’s lawyers know what the can’t share, but they are giving lots away with that article!

I don’t see how ITV can let him back on our screens at all. PS’s PR team must be doing overtime!

I feel for Matthew in all this. There was definitely grooming of some sort and he must feel discarded somehow. But he has no voice! I hope he has a good support network. And I hope his career won’t suffer because of PS.
Unfortunately I think MMs career may suffer because of PS. The fact he hasn’t spoken out about it - I’ll bet there’s an iron clad NDA in there. And he might not get work in tv again if he did speak out. The women who spoke out about Harvey Weinstein- most never worked again in the media. Don’t you just love television?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I might be wrong here but the BS that Philth spouted about leaving home at 17 when Tim was only 10 so not being close growing up is yet more rubbish.
Didn’t he just go to London for two years then the whole family moved to NZ ?
Like the WHOLE family ?

Reactions: 24
I’m sure a lot of news outlets are desperate to get stuff out there about him, as are a lot of people he’s pissed off over the years, I think they will have to drip feed it slowly, but when you add it up it starts painting a murkier picture.

Reactions: 13
Do we think Philth is still going to be on that sofa on 17th? I have a feeling he'll be playing the mental health card and needing to spend some time with the family 🙄🤢😡

Reactions: 9
I think he'll be back for a period of time almost as a '2 fingers' up to everyone that he's invincible. Then a few weeks later he'll step down for stating it's time for a change. It will all be stage managed to save face.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Really hope this kid of tit is kept going for the next week to pile the pressure on. I bet he can’t believe it’s not all been brushed under the carpet for his return to the sofa.
It’s Easter so Daily Mail need lots of filler on their website so hopefully they’ll run more stories like this to keep up momentum and interest.

Going to be interesting to see if he addresses it all when they finally come off Easter break. We’ll either get Phil playing the victim and all “I have disowned him” but for legal reasons I can’t share more” or it will be ignored and just brushed under the carpet. Surely the bigwigs at ITV must be wondering if he is worth all this hassle now.
I think he'll be back for a period of time almost as a '2 fingers' up to everyone that he's invincible. Then a few weeks later he'll step down for stating it's time for a change. It will all be stage managed to save face.
I’ll always remember his original Twitter bio- “if you are professionally outraged then jog on”
Shows his character so I agree he’ll be back on as a two finger salute to everyone.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Do we think Philth is still going to be on that sofa on 17th? I have a feeling he'll be playing the mental health card and needing to spend some time with the family 🙄🤢😡
No, I think he'll be there, smug as ever, as if nothings happened. Unfortunately.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
If there's anyone lurking from behind the scenes at ITV, please join and spill the beans anonymously!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Sorry not your comment about it but that yes, he will be back smug as ever like nothing happened. I don’t like it but he will be
Definitely. Be interesting to see how Hollibobs interacts with him.

Reactions: 8
A friend of mine (not saying exactly when or in what context) has been a guest on TM in recent(ish) times. Unfortunately we're not in contact often enough for me to find out more. One day maybe.

Reactions: 5
They always do that 😁

I know some posters were disheartened by the article they had about him, just after the brother was found guilty but I always think they want people to read between the lines.
Yes - I love the 'teasing' articles. Especially when the comment section is moderated, there is always one poster that slips through and cuts to the chase!

Funny how that showbiz hack Neil Sean was gunning for Pip many years back. Makes you wonder what else the showbiz world is hiding from us.

schof.png

Private Eye back in 2012, wish the Sun would release that 'file of dirt'!

private-eye-schofield-692x1024.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
No, I think he'll be there, smug as ever, as if nothings happened. Unfortunately.
I agree. I wonder if they’ll even acknowledge that he was off for a few weeks? If someone is off, they usually ask what they got up to on their time off.
---
Yes - I love the 'teasing' articles. Especially when the comment section is moderated, there is always one poster that slips through and cuts to the chase!

Funny how that showbiz hack Neil Sean was gunning for Pip many years back. Makes you wonder what else the showbiz world is hiding from us.

View attachment 2086395
Private Eye back in 2012, wish the Sun would release that 'file of dirt'!

View attachment 2086411
This is from ELEVEN years ago. Wow!

Reactions: 19
His arrogance is off the scale. The craggy necked fucker thinks he’s loved,

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.