Holly Willoughby #5 Hollyfilla skipped the queue, that’s disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all slipping away slowly but surely, I like holly but Phil, definitely not, staged his coming out because of the whole Matthew mcreavy story which was apparently about to surface. This man is absolutely vile and his untouchable status will soon surely have to come to an end

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Holly's girl next door persona is a skip fire now. Phil's family man act is long gone. Their bullshit act has been revealed. It's only a matter of time.

Reactions: 35
As much as they try, they simply cannot hide the fact that it has all fell apart for them professionally....especially him (the King 🙄).
I watched 1 minute of TM yesterday and you could literally cut the atmosphere with a knife.. and I felt that through a television screen! All is not well on the show and I am smugly sitting here waiting to see what happens next 🤭☺

Reactions: 17
It’s astonishing that Hollys more than likely going to go before him when the truth is out of the two of them if one decides to leave it should be him. If the man had any humility whatsoever he would resign.

Reactions: 8
As much as they try, they simply cannot hide the fact that it has all fell apart for them professionally....especially him (the King 🙄).
I watched 1 minute of TM yesterday and you could literally cut the atmosphere with a knife.. and I felt that through a television screen! All is not well on the show and I am smugly sitting here waiting to see what happens next 🤭☺
Yeah I will tune in on Monday. It's pathetic of me I know, but when I see Holly is unhappy it cheers me the hell up. Can't stand her fake persona. She's a queue jumper, a liar, and she flogs over-priced tat to people who can't really afford it.

Reactions: 22
It’s astonishing that Hollys more than likely going to go before him when the truth is out of the two of them if one decides to leave it should be him. If the man had any humility whatsoever he would resign.
He's already got rid of Fern, Eamonn and Ruth and Rylan... and to an extent Amanda Holden... and now possibly Holly.
Yes, if anyone should go it should be him but he has zero humility so it will probably not happen. He thinks he is the king of TM so won't be going anywhere soon. The crew and everyone else at TM need to stop bowing down to the snake and stop treating him like he is someone special...he us not... and never has been!! Why have so many left and that sneaky little piece of venom is still there!

Reactions: 10
He's already got rid of Fern, Eamonn and Ruth and Rylan... and to an extent Amanda Holden... and now possibly Holly.
Yes, if anyone should go it should be him but he has zero humility so it will probably not happen. He thinks he is the king of TM so won't be going anywhere soon. The crew and everyone else at TM need to stop bowing down to the snake and stop treating him like he is someone special...he us not... and never has been!! Why have so many left and that sneaky little piece of venom is still there!
The fake mental breakdown card is still in play. At this point I'm willing to put on hold my hatred of Holly and focus all of my ire onto Philth.

Reactions: 9

Yel

These sad face set up pap things are just too easy to predict. Should have got a bingo card to tick off as "difficult few weeks" and "downcast figure" would have been on that!

1665223492355.png

The blonde beauty donned black workout gear which featured leggings and a matching fleece.

Reflective: Holly Willoughby looked downcast in workout gear as she took a reflective stroll in the park and settled on a bench after a difficult few weeks following 'queuegate'

Holly layered the look with a black waterproof jacket and slipped her feet into a pair of Nike trainers.

Holly appeared to natural palette of make-up while tying back her tresses into a low ponytail.

Low-key: The TV personality shielded her eyes behind shades for her walk in the park

Taking a seat the Dancing On Ice host wore earphones and gazed down at her iPhone.

Thoughtful: Holly layered the look with a black waterproof jacket and slipped her feet into a pair of Nike trainers

It's been a tough time for Holly, who has been trolled after 'queuegate'.

The week-long fallout over the incident – which has spawned hundreds of jokes online at their expense – has sparked rival briefing wars, with the presenters' relationship now said to be under strain.

Natural beauty: Holly appeared to natural palette of make-up while tying back her tresses into a low ponytail

Taking a moment: Taking a seat the Dancing On Ice host wore earphones and gazed down at her iPhone

Watching: The television host watched the lake as she sat back in the bench

• Haha
Reactions: 13
These sad face set up pap things are just too easy to predict. Should have got a bingo card to tick off as "difficult few weeks" and "downcast figure" would have been on that!
Utterly pathetic.

Reactions: 13

View attachment 1634866

The blonde beauty donned black workout gear which featured leggings and a matching fleece.

Reflective: Holly Willoughby looked downcast in workout gear as she took a reflective stroll in the park and settled on a bench after a difficult few weeks following 'queuegate'

Holly layered the look with a black waterproof jacket and slipped her feet into a pair of Nike trainers.

Holly appeared to natural palette of make-up while tying back her tresses into a low ponytail.

Low-key: The TV personality shielded her eyes behind shades for her walk in the park

Taking a seat the Dancing On Ice host wore earphones and gazed down at her iPhone.

Thoughtful: Holly layered the look with a black waterproof jacket and slipped her feet into a pair of Nike trainers

The week-long fallout over the incident – which has spawned hundreds of jokes online at their expense – has sparked rival briefing wars, with the presenters' relationship now said to be under strain.

Natural beauty: Holly appeared to natural palette of make-up while tying back her tresses into a low ponytail

Taking a moment: Taking a seat the Dancing On Ice host wore earphones and gazed down at her iPhone

Slipped her feet into a pair of Nike trainers… who writes this tit… makes it sound as if she were barefoot for a while🙄…. Where is her dog? When we get out for a walk the dogs go too… defo pap shot set up…. thanks for new thread @Lynseyp ! Yay me for thread title😂 thanks for the likes folks👍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Remember he only got the job (20 years ago
Remember he only got the job when John Leslie was accused of rape 20 years ago. The accusation fell through but Schofield kept the job.
The fact that he brought out an injunction to shut a young boy up is disgraceful and he is still hiding behind his wife to this day.
He MUST GO FROM THIS FAMILY PROGRAMME.

Slipped her feet into a pair of Nike trainers… who writes this tit… makes it sound as if she were barefoot for a while🙄…. Where is her dog? When we get out for a walk the dogs go too… defo pap shot set up…. thanks for new thread @Lynseyp ! Yay me for thread title😂 thanks for the likes folks👍
And she is not a " natural " blonde beauty, she has dark roots the size of a river 🤣

View attachment 1634866

Who the hell falls for this sort of whitewash in 2022? Absolutely hilarious posed bullshit 🐃

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Call me a cynic but the way she's sitting there on that bench looks like she's waiting for her dealer to drop something off.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

View attachment 1634866

Who the hell falls for this sort of whitewash in 2022? Absolutely hilarious posed bullshit 🐃
It’s astonishing that Hollys more than likely going to go before him when the truth is out of the two of them if one decides to leave it should be him. If the man had any humility whatsoever he
He has no shame. Look what he did to his wife and daughters coming out on live tv sobbing like a 5 yr old.
Schofield has no shame.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.