Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There have been ample warnings that Schofield has, at best, poor judgement, the most innocuous of which was Queuegate. Let’s imagine there is another “incident” re this guy — could ITV say it didn’t have any clue that Schofield (let me keep this as vague as possible), “sometimes doesn’t make good choices?”

If I were advising from the professional reputation consultancy that would love to set up, I know what my advice would be… so far there has been a lot of rumour and conjecture on the internet, Tattle and tweets, and implied details in coverage in the press. Were there any kind of more well-reported scandal with more receipts, fair to say this probably wouldn’t come as a bolt out of the blue, and previous “incidents” might then be revisited.

Time to move on from Schofield, there are dozens of people who can do what he does.

Reactions: 11
Could the victim have a civil case if the abuse continued after the brother made the disclosure to Philth?
As in he could have prevented some of it if that was the case?
i just hope that lads ok now. seeing phil on the tv every day knowing he new would hurt someone with that level of truama so much. knowing he could have been stopped or backed up by someone,knowing phil could have stopped this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I was walking down Oxford Street in London when I spotted Linda Nolan outside Waterstones. She gave me the filthiest look I’ve ever had. I hadn’t even clocked her until then. When she got done for benefit fraud I laughed. An utter cow.
Yes and her late husband was done for stealing too. He was charged, pleaded guilty and fined. Birds of a feather and all that.

Reactions: 13
Yes and her late husband was done for stealing too. He was charged, pleaded guilty and fined. Birds of a feather and all that.
Didn't he steal from another celebrity 's dressing room? Can't remember who now but it was talked about in celebrity Big brother.

Reactions: 9
Didn't he steal from another celebrity 's dressing room? Can't remember who now but it was talked about in celebrity Big brother.
Yes, Frank Carson. Jim Davidson told everyone about it in the Big Brother house.

Of course Philip is a bad judge of character, the fact he’s got involved with Big Ben shows that. He obviously just can’t resist a pretty face and large appendage 🙄

Reactions: 12
Rylan is on Joe Lycett’s show and says his only showbiz friends are “Eamon and Ruth and Clare from Steps” 👀
Funnily enough I've just watched a Rylan podcast on YT, he talks about knowing the difference in showbiz between friends and colleagues and basically the 3 who got him through his breakdown were Claire, Ruth and Eamonn. He also told the story of over hearing a runner get spoken to like 💩 and how he called the person out over it 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Funnily enough I've just watched a Rylan podcast on YT, he talks about knowing the difference in showbiz between friends and colleagues and basically the 3 who got him through his breakdown were Claire, Ruth and Eamonn. He also told the story of over hearing a runner get spoken to like 💩 and how he called the person out over it 🤔
Going off on a tangent here but the Louis Theroux podcast he did is well worth a listen

Reactions: 10
Interesting stat. One in 9 young women under 18 report being sexually abused. The figure for young men is 1 in 83. Awful anyway, but to be almost 10 times more likely to suffer that, just because of your biological sex. One in 9! I’m shocked.
I'm not. There's also a study I've read that 9/10 autistic women reported being abused or assaulted at some stage of their lives.
Unfortunately I'm one of them

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Bloody love the daily Mail. He says he wasn’t close to his brother so they run an entire back history showing how he looked after him when he was ill, took him backstage at doi, etc etc. Kinda blows your entire narrative hey Phil?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Bloody love the daily Mail. He says he wasn’t close to his brother so they run an entire back history showing how he looked after him when he was ill, took him backstage at doi, etc etc. Kinda blows your entire narrative hey Phil?
Really hope this kid of tit is kept going for the next week to pile the pressure on. I bet he can’t believe it’s not all been brushed under the carpet for his return to the sofa.

Reactions: 22
New thread title suggestion

Philip Schofield #22 - £30k a week to save his reputation wasted cos Philth's secrets known by entire nation

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I'm not. There's also a study I've read that 9/10 autistic women reported being abused or assaulted at some stage of their lives.
Unfortunately I'm one of them
I'm sorry to hear that. Same here. Autistic and been preyed on/abused/assaulted so many times.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They always do that 😁

I know some posters were disheartened by the article they had about him, just after the brother was found guilty but I always think they want people to read between the lines.

Reactions: 16
Yep am sure News International’s lawyers know what the can’t share, but they are giving lots away with that article!

I don’t see how ITV can let him back on our screens at all. PS’s PR team must be doing overtime!

I feel for Matthew in all this. There was definitely grooming of some sort and he must feel discarded somehow. But he has no voice! I hope he has a good support network. And I hope his career won’t suffer because of PS.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.