Phillip Schofield #2 Alleged affair with This Morning runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you? She looks perfectly fine and merely briefly head bops to the music. Honestly, nothing suspicious or career ending there tbh 🤔
Yeah you could when you was there seeing her.... yeah.
I never said this video shows her being really fucked. I said I found this short clip 🤣
I said she was really fucked... and she was! 🤣

Reactions: 2
Wow this thread is almost ready for a new one. Hope nobody is getting bored and the next one flies as fast. I think its important to keep the discussion going seeing as how it's not allowed to trend on Twitter!

Reactions: 15
Looking at MM’s instagram when he says he is working on LW, he looks like a man now rather than a boy. He is a proper grown up now rather than the choir boy he looked before. He is certainly no looker or with an engaging personality - sorry MM! Hard to see the attraction and the potential wreckage of a career for.

If that Insta was summer, that was around the time PS allegedly appointed a PR company.

I would say MM had been given the elbow then and threatened to talk. PR company have dampened it down but it unravelled hence the big announcement on Friday. It would explain the LW angle too. He has not just gone to work there, he has been there for 6 months.
Ain't that the truth. Even heading for 60 Phil was by farrrrrrrr the looker of the two!

Reactions: 2
Yeah you could when you was there seeing her.... yeah.
I never said this video shows her being really fucked. I said I found this short clip 🤣
I said she was really fucked... and she was! 🤣
Yeah but saying 'I have videos' implies they are related to her being fucked up and 'not just on drink'

TMZ wont be offering you big bucks for the head bop vid is all I'm saying! 😉

Reactions: 10
I think "dancing on thin ice" got loads of votes for an early suggestion 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Also Schofield, tears in his eyes, said he had wrestled with being gay for many years. If Joan Collins and the whole of the bloody showbiz world were aware of it, it suggests he was very much out and the only wrestling going on was with young runners. The viewers were duped last week by Phil and Holly and ITV. If I were Ruth and Eamonn I would be incandescent with rage at being used.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
How has the daughters world crumbled around them? They have both been fine according to Philip and they still have the same dad regardless. The cushty jobs via him aren’t bad either.

as for MM he’s an adult now and if he was going to out Philip simply because he was a man scorned then he’s not a very nice person. It’s his wife I feel sorry for if she didn’t know.
Let us not be unduly naive, his wife has known for a very long time, if not from the very beginning. She has lived an affluent lifestyle for years on the back of her husband's success.

Reactions: 9
Hi, I'm new here and have been reading all this over the past few days. I just wanted to share a post I read in the news today which may mean that Holly is preparing to distance herself from the recent "events". (I might not be allowed to post a link on my first post here) but the story is that Holly is joining the BBC to present a new programme called "Take off with Bradley & Holly" https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...illoughby-hints-lined-present-series-BBC.html

Reactions: 5
PS has lost lots of weight in recent months. It fits with MM shifting to LW in the summer. It (being outed by MM and perhaps much more) has been hanging over his head for a while.

Reactions: 4
Also Schofield, tears in his eyes, said he had wrestled with being gay for many years. If Joan Collins and the whole of the bloody showbiz world were aware of it, it suggests he was very much out and the only wrestling going on was with young runners. The viewers were duped last week by Phil and Holly and ITV. If I were Ruth and Eamonn I would be incandescent with rage at being used.
Exactly. Ruth and Eamonn were cynically used.

Reactions: 12
Hi, I'm new here and have been reading all this over the past few days. I just wanted to share a post I read in the news today which may mean that Holly is preparing to distance herself from the recent "events". (I might not be allowed to post a link on my first post here) but the story is that Holly is joining the BBC to present a new programme called "Take off with Bradley & Holly" https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...illoughby-hints-lined-present-series-BBC.html
This programme has already aired and it was complete tit 💩!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah but saying 'I have videos' implies they are related to her being fucked up and 'not just on drink'

TMZ wont be offering you big bucks for the head bop vid is all I'm saying! 😉
Haha ok, actually gutted now. Was seriously relying on getting myself out my overdraft with all the cash for THAT video.... 🙄 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ITitle suggestion: Joan knew Phil was gay the story didn’t stun her, will he stick around or will he do a runner?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.