Phillip Schofield #2 Alleged affair with This Morning runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things are moving at such a fast pace that I didn't have time to trawl back through the posts so this title will have to do. Sorry x

Let's carry on discussing the lying bastard - sorry, brave silver fox - that ITV want to protect to front all their shows 🐸☕
I can't believe that this vile monstrosity PS
Things are moving at such a fast pace that I didn't have time to trawl back through the posts so this title will have to do. Sorry x

Let's carry on discussing the lying bastard - sorry, brave silver fox - that ITV want to protect to front all their shows 🐸☕
I can't believe that this vile monstrosity PS is still allowed to advertise and take part in TV shows, surely this demonstrates their acceptance of his wrongdoing? Or am I wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Michael Ball, allegedly. I knew someone in Les Miserables when PS was doing Joseph and she said they were an item.
I recall reading that Michael Ball had, as a youth, taken part in a parachute jump or something, and ended up being castrated. That was supposed to be why he ended up with the very much older Cathy McGowan.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Hi, I'm new here and have been reading all this over the past few days. I just wanted to share a post I read in the news today which may mean that Holly is preparing to distance herself from the recent "events". (I might not be allowed to post a link on my first post here) but the story is that Holly is joining the BBC to present a new programme called "Take off with Bradley & Holly" https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...illoughby-hints-lined-present-series-BBC.html
From what I hear coming from inside the TM studio, PS was very jealous of Holly's beeb gig with Bradley....

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve got a reliable source that Steph (PS wife) has had a boyfriend for a good 7 years... this all needs to come out big time

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Just joined and have a different view to many others.

Firstly, there is no proof as yet that anything untoward took place.

I agree that the stuff with MM is very strange with all the online stuff disappearing.

If their is a story and it is all proved that he was a mentor to the lad from the age of 10, and at some point a relationship started with a child, well he should then not only lose his job but be subject to a prison sentence.

I am not saying an old man playing around with 16 year olds is right, but it is not illegal even if it is in my opinion still wrong.

My biggest gripe is why a lot of gay men who achieve celebrity status are total dicks, George Michael - sex in toilets, Elton John - gang bangs, Kevin Spacey - accused of sexual assaults and some with a 14 year old, Michael Barrymore - sex parties, drugs and a dead body, Derek Mackay - grooming a 16 year old.

As a gay man I just feel so let down by those with celebrity status. I am married to my husband and have been with him for half my life, 20 years. We lead a life no different to hetrosexual couples. I am the toy boy by 3 years at 41.

It would be nice to be represented by people with influence in a normal way, instead the L,G,B,T,Q community just seem like sexual deviant.

It is very sad, I marched to have equality and lower the age of consent to 16yrs, but not for dirty old men to prey upon them.

I realised I was gay at 14 and burst out the closet, at 16 I was not able to enter into a sexual relationship, where as a heterosexual could.

I know of men who had no choice but to act in a way we would now look down upon, because being gay was illegal. Seedy clubs, sex in parks and public toilets was everywhere as no clean and decent way existed.

I feel that mostly we have equality in law, but are still perceived by some as second class citizens and the reason for this is people like I have listed above.

I can say Phillip done the wrong thing getting married, that is if he knew he was gay. everyone copes with their sexuality differently and maybe being a celebrity back then made it difficult for him, but it is no excuse to do what he did to his wife.

My hope is that MM doesn't have anything to do with him coming out.

Do I like him, I can watch him on TV from time to time (shift worker) and he doesn't bother me. I like him as a presenter I suppose, I grew up with him fisting gordon after all.

Let's all just hope and pray that this doesn't unravel into a saville type scenario. And also that his wife heals and finds someone who will be respectful to her.

Let's all wait for proof before we tie the noose! If he did marry knowing he was gay then he is no more that a deceitful twit, if he didn't know and he didn't have a relationship with MM underage, then he is just another poof on the telly.
I am not gay, but through my gay brother, I've met many gays and they are so bloody ordinary and sometimes even boring you wouldn't believe. Like the rest of us, in fact. But you wouldn't know that from stories like this about Schofield. What I learned that apart from the gender gays are attracted to they are absolutely no different to anyone else: nice ones, nasty ones, modest ones, conceited ones, fat, thin, tall, short, funny, boring. I really do feel for you. All the very best.

• Heart
''In his only interview with The Sun on Sunday Phil declined to comment on whether he is in a relationship with a man, or has been in the past''

I mean, this just screams 'yes I have!' doesn't it?

If you haven't, then you'd just say no surely.

If my books, no comment means, yes!

My point is, he's still lying. Wants to take all the adoration for being brave, while still not telling the truth! I guess, once a liar, always a liar.

Reactions: 22
I recall reading that Michael Ball had, as a youth, taken part in a parachute jump or something, and ended up being castrated. That was supposed to be why he ended up with the very much older Cathy McGowan.
That is the funniest , most random thing I’ve heard in a long time 😂 does that mean he’s a eunuch ....?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
That is the funniest , most random thing I’ve heard in a long time 😂 does that mean he’s a eunuch ....?
The 37-year-old star of the hit musicals Les Miserables and Aspects Of Love suffered appalling injuries when he took part in a charity parachute jump.

"I was going to earth at four times the speed I was meant to and got dragged along the floor," he recalled. He was 18 at the time but his injuries - a ruptured groin and internal bleeding - were to lead to a series of operations over four years and a reluctance to share with girls the grim truth that he was impotent.

Michael said: "It was very difficult to come to terms with. I was so embarrassed by what had happened to me down below that I didn't tell anyone for six months.

"All I ever thought was, 'Will I ever be normal?'

"I didn't feel adequate to be with the rest of the lads running with all the girls.

"I didn't have a sexual relationship for more than four years."

Feeling an outcast, Michael channelled all his creative energies into his singing career.

The knowledge of his problem was made all the more painful after he found love with Cathy McGowan, 51.

Former Sixties mod queen Cathy has been his partner for the past ten years.

He said: "She taught me not to feel like a freak. She made me feel attractive for me, not for being Mr Entertainment.

"I love my home, I love the normality of my life with Cathy."

Her daughter Emma by former husband Hywel Bennett has just had a son, Connor.

A delighted Michael said: "I never thought a baby was going to come into my life in any shape or form - let alone one I was going to be so close to."

Michael also revealed how he once turned to drink and drugs in a desperate cry for help.

He used to have panic attacks on stage during his performances and quit Les Mis when he could not cope.

Nine months later he was back in Phantom of the Opera but heavy drinking turned him into a recluse and he could not go on stage without taking betablocker pills to calm down.

• Wow
  • Sad
Well his wife was always on these holidays too. i reckon steph has known and accepted this is how it is for a very long time. There have to have been cracks in the marriage and they stuck together more as friends as opposed to husband and wife.
It seems like that had to of been the case, his wife must of known, hope it wasn't the case of 'the wife is always the last to know'

All seems very odd, I don't think in a million years I could of played the part of loyal wife if I knew where my husband was dipping his wick!

Holly holidays with them and for her to know as well it's just all to much to contemplate 😕

Reactions: 5
The 37-year-old star of the hit musicals Les Miserables and Aspects Of Love suffered appalling injuries when he took part in a charity parachute jump.

"I was going to earth at four times the speed I was meant to and got dragged along the floor," he recalled. He was 18 at the time but his injuries - a ruptured groin and internal bleeding - were to lead to a series of operations over four years and a reluctance to share with girls the grim truth that he was impotent.

Michael said: "It was very difficult to come to terms with. I was so embarrassed by what had happened to me down below that I didn't tell anyone for six months.

"All I ever thought was, 'Will I ever be normal?'

"I didn't feel adequate to be with the rest of the lads running with all the girls.

"I didn't have a sexual relationship for more than four years."

Feeling an outcast, Michael channelled all his creative energies into his singing career.

The knowledge of his problem was made all the more painful after he found love with Cathy McGowan, 51.

Former Sixties mod queen Cathy has been his partner for the past ten years.

He said: "She taught me not to feel like a freak. She made me feel attractive for me, not for being Mr Entertainment.

"I love my home, I love the normality of my life with Cathy."

Her daughter Emma by former husband Hywel Bennett has just had a son, Connor.

A delighted Michael said: "I never thought a baby was going to come into my life in any shape or form - let alone one I was going to be so close to."

Michael also revealed how he once turned to drink and drugs in a desperate cry for help.

He used to have panic attacks on stage during his performances and quit Les Mis when he could not cope.

Nine months later he was back in Phantom of the Opera but heavy drinking turned him into a recluse and he could not go on stage without taking betablocker pills to calm down.

Wow.... didn’t know that

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Well, well, well Phillip. Whose been a naughty boy.? I think you’re currently shitting your pants.

• Haha
I disagree a little, in a world where people find it difficult to come to terms with their sexuality and even harder to "come out" it really doesn't help when the gay celebrities act like dogs on heat or even worse involve children. You only have to go back a couple of decades and peoples perception of gay men was warped, people would be perceived as paedophiles and perverts.

I was branded lots of horrid things at the age of 14, I'm lucky now that although I live in a very small community, people do not care, perceptions/stereotypes have changed. Where as before it was solely negative.

I really feel it doesn't help when these folk in the public eye act in a way that confirms the stereotypes of old.

We have come so far since legalisation to the point that it almost doesn't matter to anyone, shame if the actions and behaviour of an abhorrent few set us back.
People generally don't care ! You must be who you are, no one has the right to say you can't be.You can't help who you fall in love with either, however, this runs deeper than just being gay. It's the 'woe is me' mantra that is pissing people off now. He said he and his wife Steph have no secrets but that's a lie, he kept a huge one from her for 27 years.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.